Large mob loots LA store

There sure are a lot of white faces in that crowd. They should have been severely dealt with.

4qbetu.png

Actually, this wasn't in Los Angeles, but in the nearby metropolis of Compton. Its like a cancer that is metastasizing .
Compton has always been a crap hole. I believe that's where Reginald Denny was dragged from his dump truck and severely beaten by the inner city gangs in the area. All because he was white.

Police refused to intervene....................

The donut shops had just put out a fresh batch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit...........I need to take a trip to CA with an empty Uhaul..................

The album "straight outa Compton" propelled black rapper "Ice Cube" into a gross worth of about 120 million. Meanwhile Compton remains a gang dominated slum. What does that tell you about elitist black celebs? By God they are just like us.

Police refused to intervene....................

The donut shops had just put out a fresh batch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit...........I need to take a trip to CA with an empty Uhaul..................

They probably didn't have enough men available to seal off the perimeter and deal with that many people.

But imagine the fury if they did, and a number of the youths were clipped by gunfire when they tried to escape the encirclement?

Smart kids .
They know what is coming soon and are running practise drills .

Forum List

Back