Larry Hogan goes on tour to boost Republicans on Trump’s enemies list

You don't understand the appeal of Hogan? People like you (Trump lackeys) are the reason Hogan has to do what he's doing.

I don't think he has appeal at all among the 74 million Little Trumpsters. I guess he has appeal among Never-Trumpers because he is one of them, and he mistakenly thinks he has appeal among libs.

I don't know what power Hogan has over the RNC or if he can take the GOP nomination in 2024.

But if he does, I wouldn't vote for him that's for sure and I don't think that many of the other 74 million Little Trumpsters would either.

I'll either stay on my barstool, or possibly go to the polls and vote for Brandon to stop him.

Never Trumpers are supporters of the Constitution and seek to support and defend the Mission Statement left to all Americans, and rejected by Trump and his supporters, to wit:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
See:
The preamble sets the stage for the Constitution (Archives.gov). It clearly communicates the intentions of the framers and the purpose of the document. The preamble is an introduction to the highest law of the land; it is not the law. It does not define government powers or individual rights.

Promises of the Preamble​

High school journalists share what the promises of the preamble to the Constitution mean to them. This video can be used as an inspirational element in a courtroom, classroom, or community program. It also can serve as an effective discussion starter to stimulate conversation about the Constitution.

Never Trumpers are supporters of the Constitution and seek to support and defend the Mission Statement left to all Americans, and rejected by Trump and his supporters, to wit:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
See:
The preamble sets the stage for the Constitution (Archives.gov). It clearly communicates the intentions of the framers and the purpose of the document. The preamble is an introduction to the highest law of the land; it is not the law. It does not define government powers or individual rights.

High school journalists share what the promises of the preamble to the Constitution mean to them. This video can be used as an inspirational element in a courtroom, classroom, or community program. It also can serve as an effective discussion starter to stimulate conversation about the Constitution.

In spite of your praise, I doubt very many libs would actually work for or even cast a ballot for Liz Cheney

See:

So where did Trump violate that?

Why does anyone still support Donald Trump? He's obese, he's corrupt, he's a damn liar and those are some of his minor flaws. The worst is he is a self serving narcissist and even those who still support him better watch out, he will turn on them if they forget to kiss is ass.
The difference between Establishment Republicans and Trump.
You are emotionally invested so you can’t figure it out and all you have left are ad hominems.

The difference between Establishment Republicans and Trump.
You are emotionally invested so you can’t figure it out and all you have left are ad hominems.
"emotionally invested"? The facts are not based on my bias nor my emotions. They're facts, something which you find to be alien and anathema.

Why does anyone still support Donald Trump? He's obese, he's corrupt, he's a damn liar and those are some of his minor flaws. The worst is he is a self serving narcissist and even those who still support him better watch out, he will turn on them if they forget to kiss is ass.
Any rational and reasonable individual will support the statement above is based on reality.

"emotionally invested"? The facts are not based on my bias nor my emotions. They're facts, something which you find to be alien and anathema.

Any rational and reasonable individual will support the statement above is based on reality.
They aren't facts, douchebag. they're just your neurotic spew.

You’re quite ignorant about contractor’s doing work for any business and then not paying their workers.
My son-in-law is in Commercial Real Estate and says that 99% of Trump hating stories are pure BS.

You’re quite ignorant about contractor’s doing work for any business and then not paying their workers.
My son-in-law is in Commercial Real Estate and says that 99% of Trump hating stories are pure BS.
My garbage collector who played CF on my little league team told my neighbor that his boss was told by his ex-wife that dumb Donald's dumb son, aka Jr., was a transvestite who spent much of his time in the White House wearing falsies under a blouse while wearing a mini shirt.

My garbage collector who played CF on my little league team told my neighbor that his boss was told by his ex-wife that dumb Donald's dumb son, aka Jr., was a transvestite who spent much of his time in the White House wearing falsies under a blouse while wearing a mini shirt.
Why am I not surprised that you hang out with Mentally Ill people.

That's more credible than anything you have ever posted.

Forum List

Back