Larry Nassar Stabbed Multiple Times

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
IMG_1175.jpeg

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Still bakes my noodle how he was able to pull off what he did.

Plenty of sexual perverts aren't drag queens. Just like plenty of fruits aren't watermelons or cherries.

Pretending as if there is someone tremendous about drag queens just because they aren't the only variety of deviant, that's something I don't understand.
Yet the right doesn't start threads daily bout these kinds of molesters and child rapists because they are on the right side of the political spectrum and the right thinks it's the angelic party.

USP Coleman II , where Nassar was doing time, is supposed to be a "Special Needs" penitentiary where pedos, cops and snitches are all supposed to be safe.

The idea of setting them up came when staff got tired of being sued by families, having to cart these guys out to the hospital and having to mop up the blood when these guys get stabbed.

Yet the right doesn't start threads daily bout these kinds of molesters and child rapists because they are on the right side of the political spectrum and the right thinks it's the angelic party.

Just because someone doesn't dress up iin ladies clothes doesn't make them a "conservative" or on the "right side".

great...i wish you would be like this with an incestous pedophile in the wh who took showers with his 12 yr old daughter per her authenticated diary god mother fucking damned you bitch
According to the diary she entered the shower with dad, not the other way around.

Forum List

Back