Larry Nassar Stabbed Multiple Times

When a person is doing time -- paying their debt to society -- they are in the State's custody. The State is obligated to protect that person regardless of what you think of that person's crime. If you don't like the law you need to change it
Jeffery Dahmer was killed with a broomstick (as I recall). Was anyone sad to see him sent to hell? I'm a bit old school and believe in true justice. Three hots and a cot for 25 years at no charge isn't my idea of justice. Not in Nassar's case.

Plenty of sexual perverts aren't drag queens. Just like plenty of fruits aren't watermelons or cherries.

Pretending as if there is someone tremendous about drag queens just because they aren't the only variety of deviant, that's something I don't understand.
He is simply a case of arrested development and has absolutely no impulse control.

He just says stupid shit according to the moment.

Plenty of sexual perverts aren't drag queens. Just like plenty of fruits aren't watermelons or cherries.

Pretending as if there is someone tremendous about drag queens just because they aren't the only variety of deviant, that's something I don't understand.

Gym Jordan whole heartedly concurs.

They get off on pedophilia. This is why they keep bringing it up

You mean negative posts about faggots and their groomers trigger you and you feel a compulsion to jump in and babble some idiotic 'Woke' nonsense either defending them or desperately deflecting from the fact that faggots are a major menace to children. All you sickos need to virtue signal to each other for support.

Did the person who attacked Nasser cut his dick off because that is exactly what Nasser deserves.

Sure, he deserves it.

But the penitentiary that this came down at is filled with other characters just as depraved as Dr. Nassar.

My guess is that the perp attacked Nassar because Nassar was refusing to violate the perp's butthole, and he took offense. Lopping it off would have defeated the perp's motive.

So the answer is "no".

Sure, he deserves it.

But the penitentiary that this came down at is filled with other characters just as depraved as Dr. Nassar.

My guess is that the perp attacked Nassar because Nassar was refusing to violate the perp's butthole, and he took offense. Lopping it off would have defeated the perp's motive.

So the answer is "no".

I think it was because Nasser sexually assaulted underage girls. Inmates really hate sicko shit heads like Nasser for doing that stuff.

I think it was because Nasser sexually assaulted underage girls. Inmates really hate sicko shit heads like Nasser for doing that stuff.

Of course you are right about the convicts.

But in a place like Coleman, where Nasser is at, the place is filled with Chomos. Its what the feds call a "special needs" institution, where there are more sex offenders, cops and snitches, as there are the regular guys who just robbed a bank or tore a mattress tag

Forum List

Back