Las Vegas Police Release Booking Photo of Joe Biden’s Nonbinary Former Nuclear Waste Official Sam Brinton

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Oh boy!

sam-brinton-booked-pageant.jpg

I feel sad for him.
Unlike the wokester virtue signalers, I know a dude putting on a dress is a giant neon sign asking for help.
Brazenly stealing on camera is just a ramping up of the cry for help.
He doesn't need enabling, he needs professional help with his serious gender dysphoria mental disability.

This guy will be dead well before his due time if he doesn't get help

the woke-apocalypse is upon us, and it's festering everywhere

before being caught red-handed, Sam was being praised and celebrated for being the 1st of his kind in the White House. hopefully Biden learned his lesson

I feel sad for him.
Unlike the wokester virtue signalers, I know a dude putting on a dress is a giant neon sign asking for help.
Brazenly stealing on camera is just a ramping up of the cry for help.
He doesn't need enabling, he needs professional help with his serious gender dysphoria mental disability.

This guy will be dead well before his due time if he doesn't get help

Agreed. It's sad that the Biden administration is so stupid they rewarded this behavior instead of helping put a stop to it.

Dude needed to quit the make up anyhow..

But... but...

I don't get it... Aren't elitist dims EXEMPt from accountability?

Wow... blow me away

I thought America was toast

It still is.

Brinton is a gender dysphoric freak with multi-layered emotional disorders.

You know, the kind of person that Dimm's encourage and support American children becoming.

It still is.

Brinton is a gender dysphoric freak with multi-layered emotional disorders.

You know, the kind of person that Dimm's encourage and support American children becoming.
I figured that out

wasn't hard

so strange.. had some kind of position in which nuclear power was involved.. bidum needs to go asap

he is a danger to our country.. not hard for you to figure out, I am sure.. but people in high place need to figure that out if they haven't already.. it's like

Well, we figured that out but we have no evidence of vote fraud and even if we did... sorry, can't do anything..

Please

I figured that out

wasn't hard

so strange.. had some kind of position in which nuclear power was involved.. bidum needs to go asap

he is a danger to our country.. not hard for you to figure out, I am sure.. but people in high place need to figure that out if they haven't already.. it's like

Well, we figured that out but we have no evidence of vote fraud and even if we did... sorry, can't do anything..

Please

I knew you knew I know.

Vegas detest anyone F'in with tourists, including their luggage.

Let's see what happens.

Forum List

Back