Last Man Standing

Tonight's show was good, but I don't understand why the trailer is still in Kyle's picture. You'd think that by now, he would've already gotten whatever money he could get for it and the property.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Vanessa's mom was shown during tonight's episode. In my opinion, she doesn't look old enough to be Boyd's great grandmother.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have a question about last night's show and forgive me if its a dumb one to ask, but what was the point of what Mike was trying to do with Kyle?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, the best part of tonight's show was the surprise visitor who walked in at the end of the show.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

What I loved about last night's show was Boyd getting to pick what the "outing" was going to be. The meaning of the episode though only made me think of my own family situation. My mom is my good parent and my dad is the bad example. My older sister is nothing like me.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good and that girl had a good question. Why is the sport named football when the players use their hands more compared to their feet?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but it only made the absence of the original Mandy even more front and center. To me, the new girl will never fit with the other two.

God bless you and the cast always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good! I loved how Mike compared marriage to a classic car and it was good to finally see a member of Kyle's family.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. Vanessa, no matter what her deal truly was, she did have a good point. If the landlords are not keeping up with their responsibilities towards the rented properties, no one will want to have anything to do with them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show would've been better if the original Mandy was standing there next to Kyle.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

I loved how the poker game went at the end of tonight's show. First the hen session and then the fun!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good. I wonder if Vanessa's sister will be shown again due to what was decided during tonight's show. If she hasn't changed, I won't be complaining should she not re-enter the picture. She was obnoxious during both episodes that she has been in so far.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's 150th episode was great! My favorite part was when Ed talked about why that gum meant so much to him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, thought I don't know why Mandy and Kristyn got jealous when they have more years of history with their mother than Jen does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I love how tonight's show ended. I wonder if anymore of Kyle's siblings will be shown ever. So far we have only seen one brother.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back