Last Memorial To Traitors Coming Down

Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

New Orleans to remove Gen. Robert E. Lee statue - CNN.com

get
To museums where they belong.
The Robert E Lee monument is a tall obelisk. It's too big to put in a museum.
They can put a picture of the obelisk in the museum.

It will take more than a bill. It will take teaching history again and few educators want to do that.

Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

get
Allah Akbar......... :eusa_whistle:
Yes god is great if you believe in such things. Any comment on the topic?
That was a comment......... Too bad it went over your head..........

get
It was a dumb comment.

get

Yeah, you can not erase nor rewrite history no matter how you try!

get
It was a dumb comment.
You've got the market cornered on dumb comments, jambo.

get

Sure you can. Whites have done exactly that multiple times but have been caught.

get
It was a dumb comment.

I see one every time you type something.

It's a damn shame what that racist mayor is doing. I'm certain karma will get him.

get

Sure you can. Whites have done exactly that multiple times but have been caught.

Go ahead and try and like the Taliban you will fail...

get
It was a dumb comment.

It's a damn shame what that racist mayor is doing. I'm certain karma will get him.
Nothing will happen before the monuments to the traitors are torn down. Hurray!

More proof of how much blacks hate whitey.

Dey gots dem dare "chocolate city" naaaw.

I guess it sucks to be a dead white traitor and ex slave owner.
What about Thomas Jefferson's memorial? He was a multiple slave owner. Should his memorial come down?
Anyone that owned a slave should have their monuments torn down.
That means the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, most of the founders statues inside the Capitol building, even the White House built by slaves.... etc. Is that what you want?

get
People

Yeah, stop denying we have a history. People are our history, flags are our history. If you want to get rid of our past, then slavery did not exist either, so stop using it as an excuse for all your ills in the 21 century. We're all good now. We have erased the past, yours and mine.

It was a dumb comment.

Nothing will happen before the monuments to the traitors are torn down. Hurray!

Okay, Asclepias al-Bagdhadi!

Forum List

Back