Last Minute Smear Attacks...Here They Come!

Sorry bout that,

1. I get my detractors here on my posting style.
2. Not much on my content.
3. You MoonGlow, get a large amount of hate, you are a sharp edged knife around here, and have few fans.
4. You are a sick human, you claim no affiliate with one particular party and yet you seem to always fall on the side of liberalism/democrats.
5. I have admirers from 15 years ago.
6. But, in saying I have a lot of Libtard enemies.
7. As well as i should, i cultivate them like weeds, I piss on them to water their useless lives daily.
8. You've been punked by *CWN*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's crunch time and candidates are in panic mode because polling looks terrible for them. Now is the time when campaign's get desperate and resort to last minute smears. Who do you think is going to tell the most outrageous lie?

Sounds pretty legit. I mean, look at the Fetterman race. His numbers went down after the debate because a lot of people don't pay attention to politics year round like we do, and found out what he was about. They do make their decisions last minute and depend on those ads to inform them of what's going on, as much as they lie.

This year Democrats were shy or totally against debates because they can't defend what this misfit has done to our country. They can't carry a debate with Fascist, white supremacy and threat to democracy, but lies are all they have.

The bottom line is yes, these ads can change elections because they do work on the uninformed voter crowd.

Sounds pretty legit. I mean, look at the Fetterman race. His numbers went down after the debate because a lot of people don't pay attention to politics year round like we do, and found out what he was about. They do make their decisions last minute and depend on those ads to inform them of what's going on, as much as they lie.

This year Democrats were shy or totally against debates because they can't defend what this misfit has done to our country. They can't carry a debate with Fascist, white supremacy and threat to democracy, but lies are all they have.

The bottom line is yes, these ads can change elections because they do work on the uninformed voter crowd.
It gets hard to resist using smears if you know that the Main Stream Media is going to let you get away with them and you're behind in a close race. Hillary teed up the Steele Dossiers to hit just before the election when the opposition wouldn't have time to debunk the smear job.
Unfortunately media these days feels they should control the political process...not simply report on it.

Forum List

Back