🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last night I discriminated against two women because they were women

...and to also make a point.

When I went into work yesterday it became immediately clear that yet again I would be picking winners and losers. Some people would walk in the door, and I would refuse to serve them. The only question was who would it be? Then it hit me: Today, I would discriminate based on gender. Nobody would stop me. Nobody would be able to stop me. Nobody would be able to even accuse me. Because nobody would know my real reasons for doing what I was going to do.

Eventually, I identified two women who I picked as my victims of sexist discrimination. The actually walked in the door together, which I thought made it even better. Maybe they were *gasp* lesbian lovers! Who knows? So now I was discriminating on gender and on the off chance of their sexual orientation. And I don't even have a religious objection to claim! In any event, I told them we would not be accommodating them. Yes, I understood they were angry, no there was nothing they could do to change the outcome. I referred them to an alternate business, and I send them on their way.

Now, in this entire interaction, I never told them the real reason why I was discriminating against them. They had no idea it's because they were women and the off chance that they might be lesbian lovers at that. I gave them other excuses. Nonetheless, despite all the laws against it, I discriminated against two people on the basis of their gender. Laws don't prevent discrimination, they just force it to be dressed up under another pretext.
You must be so awfully proud! Treating innocent customers as if they bore the plague for your own amusement. What a noble act!

You must be so awfully proud! Treating innocent customers as if they bore the plague for your own amusement. What a noble act!

I am extremely proud that I helped the business reach our goals, and did an excellent job.

Forum List

Back