Last time. There is no collusion.

donald at one of the table and jeff sessions at the other end, 2 seats over from "low level" mr papadopolous. :eusa_liar:
171030-trump-papadopolous-meeting-njs-1242p_2889084b241cb2db46986cce0194c489.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

uh oh, the web of lies to cover up their illicit collusion is MASSIVE! :eusa_naughty:

March 21, 2016

Trump also listed members of a team chaired by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) that is counseling him on foreign affairs and helping to shape his policies: Keith Kellogg, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Walid Phares and Joseph E. Schmitz.

Trump began the hour-long meeting by pulling out a list of some of his foreign policy advisers.

"Walid Phares, who you probably know. PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives. He’s a counterterrorism expert," Trump said. "Carter Page, PhD. George Papadopoulos. He’s an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy. The honorable Joe Schmitz, [was] inspector general at the Department of Defense. General Keith Kellogg. And I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do. But that’s a pretty representative group."

Trump questions need for NATO, outlines noninterventionist foreign policy

So Trump side talks and brags to Russians while Hilary gets paid by them and Ttump is investigated?

It's amazing to watch a thread full of people who literally get their news from one source that is clearly a mouthpiece of the president pretend that any of this is good news.

I often wondered how people could get sucked into cults but watching you idiots flail away here really explains a lot.

In essence the liberal fly swarm which vowed to disrupt, disdain and dispute the election is continuing on with their clamour assisted by a wholly biased media
People that were in the Trump campaign may have taken actions neither directed by nor approved by Trump. This is a fact but we know emotionally addled Libbies shriek with glee over any innuendo
Because a guy sells pot in my company does not mean that I know about it, ordered it, or sell it myself but again that is a thinking issue rather than a feeling one

True, but if someone on your staff tells them "Good Work" and "please continue to do that", like members of Trump's campaign did, there is an assumed responsibility.

there is no last time explaining an ongoing investigation to dumbass RW's ... they're too F'n dumb to understand " ongoing"

take the op for instance ......

It's amazing to watch a thread full of people who literally get their news from one source that is clearly a mouthpiece of the president pretend that any of this is good news.

I often wondered how people could get sucked into cults but watching you idiots flail away here really explains a lot.

You snowflakes fascinate me being so loopy. I get it, you enjoy the obstruction of the country and hate Trump.

Still wasting time and tax payer money on this Trump Russia hoax...

There were 8 congressional investigations on Benghazi, that resulted in absolutely no charges.

When the russia probe reaches that many different investigations, you can talk.

There were 8 congressional investigations on Benghazi, that resulted in absolutely no charges.

When the russia probe reaches that many different investigations, you can talk.
Because Nobama put those leaked confidential emails under the rug. Don't worry, though. President Trump is going to have special investigation on Crooked H and her DNC minions soon on corruption and crimes.

bet you were ok with republicans defunding obamacare 55 times weren't ya sport ...

It's already imploded thanks to nobama, sport.

but you cheered on wasting time and money then didnt you hypocriteboi ...
giphy.gif

Stop chasing your tail over president Trump.

stop being a pos partisan hack hypocrite .

bet you were ok with republicans defunding obamacare 55 times weren't ya sport ...

giphy.gif

Stop chasing your tail over president Trump.

stop being a pos partisan hack hypocrite .

Calm down, snowflake! It's just facts that Crooked H and her DNC are obstructing.

Unless those ACA subsidies were initiated, voted, and passed by Congress, it’s unconstitutional and deserves to be pulled !! We are not a nation of progressive “feelings” we are a nation that follows what is outlined under the Constitution.

donald at one of the table and jeff sessions at the other end, 2 seats over from "low level" mr papadopolous. :eusa_liar:
171030-trump-papadopolous-meeting-njs-1242p_2889084b241cb2db46986cce0194c489.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

uh oh, the web of lies to cover up their illicit collusion is MASSIVE! :eusa_naughty:

March 21, 2016

Trump also listed members of a team chaired by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) that is counseling him on foreign affairs and helping to shape his policies: Keith Kellogg, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Walid Phares and Joseph E. Schmitz.

Trump began the hour-long meeting by pulling out a list of some of his foreign policy advisers.

"Walid Phares, who you probably know. PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives. He’s a counterterrorism expert," Trump said. "Carter Page, PhD. George Papadopoulos. He’s an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy. The honorable Joe Schmitz, [was] inspector general at the Department of Defense. General Keith Kellogg. And I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do. But that’s a pretty representative group."

Trump questions need for NATO, outlines noninterventionist foreign policy

YAAAAAWWN.

Yet STILL no charges of anything close to Trump collusion that involves Russia by Mullier - end of story. What’s the only charge listed on the indictment, after all those CNN MSNBC and New York Times propaganda stories from “supposed” unnamed sources, sweetheart?

Forum List

Back