🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last time you demanded your $ from a movie?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Wild at heart. Absolute trash, and I got my money back! I walked out in the first 20 minutes. Even the theater knew it was trash, ever have a similar experince?

• Banned
I've been to rally bad movies. Plenty of them. "Wild at heart' was so bad, the art house gave me a rain check after watching 20 mins of this disaster.

I don't go to the movies anymore....for years now....but I have never demanded money back from a movie in my life.

• Banned
Well. That was my first and last time. Perhaps we ALL need to do that to ALL this new Hollywood trash NOW. Reject their nonesense and get your money back.

So bad I can't remember the name. It was years ago and had so many mistakes I walked out early. But they let me into another of the movies. I had to wait a few minutes but the other movie I liked was the latest version of True Grit with Bridges and Stein field. It was really good. I do remember the attendant apologizing and saying his boss won't let him warn people about lousy movies.

Well. That was my first and last time. Perhaps we ALL need to do that to ALL this new Hollywood trash NOW. Reject their nonesense and get your money back.

Or don't go to the movies at all.....in the first place :dunno:

I walked out of (the first) Suicide Squad movie. The trailers made it look badass but it was just boring and dumb.

I will only go to the movies if the advertising says it might be a real Classic. Those are always best seen on the big movie screen.

Last edited:
I went to a movie once when I was in my 20's. After about 10 minutes, I didn't care for it.
I got up and went to another auditorium and saw Flash Gordon.

But now, I haven't been to a theater since 2016. Won't be going back to one any time soon either. Mainly because Hellyweird pumps out SO much shit.

I wait till the movies hit online and I can watch them for free, or they are on one of the free movie sites I'm on. I have a big flatscreen 4D TV.......so I've got my own mini theater in front of me.

Plan 9 from outer space, Ed Wood, Bad films. But they had some redeeming value . As a redeeming value of what NOT to do. Ever try to watch "Eraserhead", another David Lynch film. Takes it to another level of incomprehensible nonsense.

Plan 9 from outer space, Ed Wood, Bad films. But they had some redeeming value . As a redeeming value of what NOT to do. Ever try to watch "Eraserhead", another David Lynch film. Takes it to another level of incomprehensible nonsense.
David Lynch is a genius

Very true Eraserhead was TERRIBLE.

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. It's one of the worse. All of us in the theater were cheering when the zombies killed off the annoying low moral human characters. Bad writing bad character creation. We did get a laugh at ourselves from our cheering when the main human character got torn apart.

Last edited:
When I happen to watch....I watch movies on cable or internet.

Why go to the movies???? :dunno:

To pay to be indoctrinated there? no thanks.

Not that I have watched these movies, but there is a huge difference between a BAD movie and a B movie thats become iconic or legend.

Some of my favorite "Bad B movies" would be:

Rocky Horror
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Lust in the Dust
Altered States
Masters of the Universe
Video Drome
Dreamscape
Terror Vision

Forum List

Back