Late night talk hosts

feduptaxpayer

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2010
Vancouver
What is with those two night time talk show hosts fools Colbert and Kimmel? Every night when they start their show the first thing that comes out of their useless liberal mouths is Trump. I guess without Trump they would have no show as they never have anything to say anyway.

What they did this time was to mock Trump for hugging the American flag at a CPAC meeting last week. WTF? What is wrong with an American hugging the flag? Why do those two morons have to make a big deal out of nothing? Even CNN got in on the act and just had to report about what those two fools said.

It is hard to believe how the leftist liberal democrat losers still cannot accept the fact that they lost the election. What crybabies they all are. Why would anyone want to knock and mock a President like Trump who hugs the American flag and has said that he wants to make America great again.I guess those two fools want to make America un great. How those two got this far in life with so little is quite amazing. :banghead: But hey.

What is with those two night time talk show hosts fools Colbert and Kimmel? Every night when they start their show the first thing that comes out of their useless liberal mouths is Trump. I guess without Trump they would have no show as they never have anything to say anyway.

What they did this time was to mock Trump for hugging the American flag at a CPAC meeting last week. WTF? What is wrong with an American hugging the flag? Why do those two morons have to make a big deal out of nothing? Even CNN got in on the act and just had to report about what those two fools said.

It is hard to believe how the leftist liberal democrat losers still cannot accept the fact that they lost the election. What crybabies they all are. Why would anyone want to knock and mock a President like Trump who hugs the American flag and has said that he wants to make America great again.I guess those two fools want to make America un great. How those two got this far in life with so little is quite amazing. :banghead: But hey.
What’s with them? They get a lot of views and make a lot of money. Trump, being a retard who wields great power, gives them fantastic material. Their jobs will never be easier.

Late night talk show hosts have made fun of presidents since Jack Paar was host of the Tonight Show.

all presidents have provided great fodder to get the audience hopped up.

nothing new

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

What’s with them? They get a lot of views and make a lot of money. Trump, being a retard who wields great power, gives them fantastic material. Their jobs will never be easier.

Only no minds watch those two stupid ass shows. They have nothing to offer anyone but bull chit. Those two have great power in showing us all just how dumb and stupid liberals can be. They are not funny at all. Boring would be more like it. They are the retards, not Trump. Your problem is that you cannot see a real leader in action in front of you. You leftist crybaby snowflake lieberals really need to get over losing the election because the next election Trump will be back. Boy, are you ever going to have a hissy fit when that happens again. Aw, poor baby. LOL.

Only no minds watch those two stupid ass shows. They have nothing to offer anyone but bull chit. Those two have great power in showing us all just how dumb and stupid liberals can be. They are not funny at all. Boring would be more like it. They are the retards, not Trump. Your problem is that you cannot see a real leader in action in front of you. You leftist crybaby snowflake lieberals really need to get over losing the election because the next election Trump will be back. Boy, are you ever going to have a hissy fit when that happens again. Aw, poor baby. LOL.
^ triggered

Late night talk show hosts have made fun of presidents since Jack Paar was host of the Tonight Show.

nothing new

Why do those two libtards have to start their show off by mocking Trump every night? Is that how they go about trying to get their fool audience in the mood? If that all it takes to get his audience going then they all must be also a bunch of crybaby snowflake libtard losers. But hey, what more can be said.

nothing new

Why do those two libtards have to start their show off by mocking Trump every night? Is that how they go about trying to get their fool audience in the mood? If that all it takes to get his audience going then they all must be also a bunch of crybaby snowflake libtard losers. But hey, what more can be said.

Why do those two libtards have to start their show off by mocking Trump every night?

That'[s what they get paid for.

Just like Leno, Johnny Carson, Jack Paar, David Letterman and numerous others did in the past, to the presidents in office of their time.

This is nothing new.

Because Rump is so mockable, and it draws ratings.

Any other questions?

And yes, blatant pandering is always hilarious.

Funny thing, without President Trump, these anti-American, unpatriotic, un-funny "comedians" Wouldn't get all those views, earning so much money. Unfortunately, TDS is running rampant among the so-called "progressives", who will slurp up this alleged comedy like a dog slurps cat vomit.

Late night hosts have been cracking wise about our politicians for decades now. Quit whining and change the channel.

nothing new

No Will, this is different. They bash the fuck out of the president every single night. This ain't no Dean Martin Roast with The Gipper.

nothing new
I disagree. There is a big difference between a passing jokes from hosts past and the nightly dedicated Trump bashing monologues from Colbert and Kimmel. Fallon's heart doesn't seem to be in it but he is being forced to comply with his Leftist masters.

Trump looked almost as retarded as Rick Perry hugging that jar of maple syrup

nothing new

Does your TV have a channel changer?

Late night hosts have been cracking wise about our politicians for decades now. Quit whining and change the channel.

Maybe instead they should change their openings for a change and say something that is really funny. Mocking the President for hugging the American flag is so childish which is what most liberals are childish crybabies. We did not win the election. WAN-WAN tears a flowing. Conservatives are getting tired of left wing liberal losers like those two aholes. those two will never be able to compete with Parr or Leno. Letterman was another leftist liberal loser.
I don't waste my time watching nobody's. I only turn their shows on to see if I am still correct about their constant attacks first thing on Trump. Come on, those two fools need to give it a break. :asshole:'s.

nothing new

Does your TV have a channel changer?

Yup, does yours also? :5_1_12024:

I only saw a President that gives a shit about is country. A President who hugs his flag and wants to make America great again is someone deemed retarded to you tells me that maybe it is not Trump who is retarded. Get my drift? :bigboy:

Maybe instead they should change their openings for a change and say something that is really funny. Mocking the President for hugging the American flag is so childish which is what most liberals are childish crybabies. We did not win the election. WAN-WAN tears a flowing. Conservatives are getting tired of left wing liberal losers like those two aholes. those two will never be able to compete with Parr or Leno. Letterman was another leftist liberal loser.
I don't waste my time watching nobody's. I only turn their shows on to see if I am still correct about their constant attacks first thing on Trump. Come on, those two fools need to give it a break. :asshole:'s.

You don’t waste your time watching nobodies. Just bitching about them. :lol:

I only saw a President that gives a shit about is country. A President who hugs his flag and wants to make America great again is someone deemed retarded to you tells me that maybe it is not Trump who is retarded. Get my drift? :bigboy:

Wanna buy a bridge with that?

Funny thing, without President Trump, these anti-American, unpatriotic, un-funny "comedians" Wouldn't get all those views, earning so much money. Unfortunately, TDS is running rampant among the so-called "progressives", who will slurp up this alleged comedy like a dog slurps cat vomit.

It's hard to believe that there are morons like those two that would attack the President for hugging the American flag. If Obummer did the same thing he would be considered by those two fools to be a patriotic American hero. Of course it is quite obvious that Obummer hated America. Everything he did showed it to be true. Delporable guy. LOL.

Forum List

Back