🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Late Vote Counting

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
Why is it that only a few states seem to have an issue with counting mail-in-ballets on/before Election Day? Are these states incompetent or cheating or both? Also, it is more than a little curious that they stop counting fairly early on election night as if they are waiting to see just how many they need to manufacture.

There is a deadline for voting. It is 11/3. If your vote has not been received by then, it shouldn’t count. PERIOD. End of story. No discussions. No excuses. We can’t keep having these artibartray “deadlines” that aren’t actually deadlines at all. If you want your vote to count, don’t mail it on the day it is supposed to be counted. Who mails their credit bill on the day it is due and expects it to arrive on time? I would expect a late charge. It is just ridiculous.

Why is it that only a few states seem to have an issue with counting mail-in-ballets on/before Election Day? Are these states incompetent or cheating or both? Also, it is more than a little curious that they stop counting fairly early on election night as if they are waiting to see just how many they need to manufacture.

There is a deadline for voting. It is 11/3. If your vote has not been received by then, it shouldn’t count. PERIOD. End of story. No discussions. No excuses. We can’t keep having these artibartray “deadlines” that aren’t actually deadlines at all. If you want your vote to count, don’t mail it on the day it is supposed to be counted. Who mails their credit bill on the day it is due and expects it to arrive on time? I would expect a late charge. It is just ridiculous.

again, buddy, we have to vote by mail because your Orange Fuhrer lied to us about how dangerous COVID was.

Then the ballots (not ballets) are late because his goon screwed up postal delivery systems...

For those not familiar with the Pennsylvania pattern of voting, Pennsylvania is basically Alabama, except for Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. The Republicans are smart enough to count their ballots promptly, so always show a considerable lead in the early going, while the Democrats in Pittsburgh and especially Philadelphia start manufacturing Democrat votes as the night wears on. This year it is doubly dubious, as the Democrat-controlled State Supreme Court ruled recently that mail-in votes received after Tuesday can still be counted for three additional days unless the postmark clearly indicates they were mailed after Tuesday.

The reason why all this is relevant to non-Pennsylvanians is the fact that Pennsylvania's Electoral Votes could decide the outcome of the election, and it very possible - almost likely - that Pennsylvania Democrats in Philadelphia will manufacture just enough votes to carry the state. If or when this happens - it should be by Friday - the Trump campaign will immediately take it to court, resulting in a replay of 2000 Bush/Gore.

Democrats are evil. They don't always cheat; they only do it when cheating will result in a win.

Republicans blocked them from counting mail in ballots early. That’s why.

Funny about that, sorta surprised the OP missed it. LOL

again, buddy, we have to vote by mail because your Orange Fuhrer lied to us about how dangerous COVID was.

Then the ballots (not ballets) are late because his goon screwed up postal delivery systems...

I know competency and personal responsibility is foreign to folks like you, but they had plenty of time to count these ahead of time. Counting them after they know what is needed is ridiculous. And of course, these just happen to be in Democratic districts. It is pretty fishy to say the least.

Nah. Its just that no State has ever had so many mail in ballots to look at. Every State has different rules for those ballots. As I said. Mail in ballots will be a giant clusterfuck.

Not true. How did 45 of 50 states do it?

We need tighter voting laws to protect our Voting Rights from the corrupt Democrat Party's voting rights violations.

Nah. Its just that no State has ever had so many mail in ballots to look at. Every State has different rules for those ballots. As I said. Mail in ballots will be a giant clusterfuck.

Florida had more mail-in ballots than PA. Still not sure I understand the issue, other than incompetence or just flat out wanting to cheat.

every states' secretary of state has the authority to determine how votes are cast & counted.

Forum List

Back