🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Late Vote Counting

Why is it that only a few states seem to have an issue with counting mail-in-ballets on/before Election Day? Are these states incompetent or cheating or both? Also, it is more than a little curious that they stop counting fairly early on election night as if they are waiting to see just how many they need to manufacture.

There is a deadline for voting. It is 11/3. If your vote has not been received by then, it shouldn’t count. PERIOD. End of story. No discussions. No excuses. We can’t keep having these artibartray “deadlines” that aren’t actually deadlines at all. If you want your vote to count, don’t mail it on the day it is supposed to be counted. Who mails their credit bill on the day it is due and expects it to arrive on time? I would expect a late charge. It is just ridiculous.

States have different rules for counting. The SC has backed those rules up. You do believe in the right of the state to set its own rules?...don't you?

Pennsylvania, & particularly Philadelphia, is one of the most notorious hotspots in the country for voter fraud every election cycle & they are at it again.
Trafalgar Group pollster Robert Cahaly recently said of Trump that “I think he’s going to need to win Pennsylvania by four or five (percentage points) to overcome the voter fraud that’s going to happen there.”

The rules put in place by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court for 2020 allow:
Mail-in ballots to be received and counted up to three days after Election Day if they were postmarked on or before Nov. 3.
Ballots that arrived late without a postmark must be presumed to have been mailed before Election Day “unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day.”
Signatures on the mail-in ballots don’t have to match those on record to be counted.
Pennsylvania’s high court, by the way, is elected in partisan elections.

Pennsylvania, & particularly Philadelphia, is one of the most notorious hotspots in the country for voter fraud every election cycle & they are at it again.
Trafalgar Group pollster Robert Cahaly recently said of Trump that “I think he’s going to need to win Pennsylvania by four or five (percentage points) to overcome the voter fraud that’s going to happen there.”

The rules put in place by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court for 2020 allow:
Mail-in ballots to be received and counted up to three days after Election Day if they were postmarked on or before Nov. 3.
Ballots that arrived late without a postmark must be presumed to have been mailed before Election Day “unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day.”
Signatures on the mail-in ballots don’t have to match those on record to be counted.
Pennsylvania’s high court, by the way, is elected in partisan elections.

twitter is your evidence?

I know competency and personal responsibility is foreign to folks like you, but they had plenty of time to count these ahead of time. Counting them after they know what is needed is ridiculous. And of course, these just happen to be in Democratic districts. It is pretty fishy to say the least.

Uh, hey, stupid, the law prohibits some states, particularly PA, to start counting mail in ballots before election day.
I agree, I'd love to have seen these all counted and added to the vote totals up front... It would have saved me a lot of anxiety last night if Biden's advantage was on the front end and not the back end of the count.

Only cheaters need to extend deadlines to manufacture ballots.

Forum List

Back