Latest Fox News Poll Has Biden Beating…Everybody. We Should Not Be Surprised

Why would you vote for either one???

Seriously, if you owned a large company, that you actually cared about, would you hire either one of them to run it?
Only because those are the only 2 that have a chance to win. We all know it. Voted 3rd party 2000, 2012 and 2016. 16 bit everyone in the ass.
Bray all you want on being the better citizen by not voting for the 2 monkeys out there. But you know damn well those are the only 2 that can win.

Too bad there really isn't a viable 3rd, 4th or even 5th party.

Trump supporters make up about 1/3 of Americans at best. We've shown that at least 81 million are willing to make the effort to defeat that crook. That is his minimum opposition. Trump's 70 million or so pales in comparison. Trump has never won the popular vote, and the country has decided he can never again be allowed to win the electoral college. You are free to disagree.
The country has decided no such thing. LOL!!

If a braindead Pedo is the best democrats got. You people are very pathetic.
And that brain dead pedo beat your guy.

What does that say about the quality of the trash YOU support?

Interesting that the idiots never take that last logical step...

Nice attempt at spinning a defeat

Trump had 84 million vote against him in 2020. Over 20 million more than had ever voted against a sitting President.
He has done nothing to convince those 84 million to change their mind
Like I said, the Trump people did not expect that so many people were ferociously opposed to his re-election. It was really quite amazing. Over 150 million votes were cast in 2020 by people who either loved Trump or hated Trump. That's like Jesus Christ level influence. What is sad is that, of all people, the beneficiary was old man Joe Biden. What an opportunity blown by Dems.

Only because those are the only 2 that have a chance to win. We all know it.
Yes. That's the sales pitch of the two parties. I'm not buying.

All we have to do is say no. Pretty much every time someone says "everybody knows", they selling you a line of shit.

You know that's BS, right?
No, they don't.

You are VASTLY overestimating them if you think they realize that. I have come to the conclusion that they simply do not engage with reality. There is no other explanation.

Like I said, the Trump people did not expect that so many people were ferociously opposed to his re-election. It was really quite amazing. Over 150 million votes were cast in 2020 by people who either loved Trump or hated Trump. That's like Jesus Christ level influence. What is sad is that, of all people, the beneficiary was old man Joe Biden. What an opportunity blown by Dems.

Rinse/Repeat

And that brain dead pedo beat your guy.

What does that say about the quality of the trash YOU support?

Interesting that the idiots never take that last logical step...
That’s your argument? So who else ya got?

As constructed now neither do most people. Fact of the matter is as of right now looks like it will be ByeDon vs. Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King.
Actually an easy choice being that the latter wanted to overthrow an election and called for the suspension of the constitution.
MAGA
It would be easy if Biden did not disregard the constitution as well and/or stood for ANYTHING I stand for. When Trump is your opponent and the ONLY thing you can point to is Trump it is a VERY weak sale.

I need something to vote FOR, I will not simply vote against.

They needed an old familiar white face to benefit from the unverifiable mail in ballots.
They stopped the primary when he agreed to take Harris on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back