🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Latest liberal sweet heart

Wow. :eek:

That's insane. I don't have plans to ever vote for another Democrat.

It's supposed to be an American Political party, not the anti-American political party.

• Banned
She's definitely not welcome here, is all I can say.

Why do these trashy scum come over here if they hate it so much? Mental disorder?

I'm a liberal, she isn't a sweet heart. She is definitely not my sweet heart. That is a bunch of nonsense.

Why do these trashy scum come over here if they hate it so much? Mental disorder?

I'm a liberal, she isn't a sweet heart. She is definitely not my sweet heart. That is a bunch of nonsense.

You have always seemed like a normal person to me.

Most liberals are. Her resume is nothing but an activist. She won her 15 minutes of fame and most people aren't going to remember her in sixth months time.

Just another Third World bowel movement that hates everything about this country....while leeching a free ride off it at the same time. Making her nothing but an international whore. See, this is why I'm so xenophobic against non-Americans; all they're about is sinking their vampire fangs into the USA, sucking whatever it can out of it, then cursing our existence at the same time! To me, non-Americans are simply mosquitoes in humanoid form, that's how I see the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back