Latest math SAT scores show the gender pay gap "issue" is BS

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This really shouldn't even be news as everyone knows men are far superior in math and technical skills. That's why they get the high-paying jobs while the bimbos become guidance counselors.

2013 SAT test results show that a huge math gender gap persists with a 32-point advantage for high school boys | AEIdeas

April 23, 2014

1. Continuing an uninterrupted trend that dates back to at least 1972, high school boys outperformed girls on the 2013 SAT math test with an average score of 531 points compared to the average score of 499 for females, see top chart above. The statistically significant 32-point male advantage this year on the SAT math test is one point lower than the 33-point difference last year, and just slightly below the 34.3 point difference over the last two decades favoring boys.

2. For scores in the highest 100-point range of 700-800 on the 2013 math SAT test, boys outnumbered girls by 74,461 to 46,040, which would mean that there were 162 boys for every 100 girls scoring at 700 points or above.

As SAT math scores increased by 10-point intervals from 590 to 800, the male-female ratio increased in almost all cases, reaching a peak male-female ratio of 2-to-1 for test scores of 790.

I still have the greatest respect for my Mom, and would never issue a statement that she is a bimbo...like yourself.....

• Banned
I still have the greatest respect for my Mom, and would never issue a statement that she is a bimbo...like yourself.....

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

• Banned
You have to wonder if the gender gap isn't even larger than this. Does the SAT use "affirmative action scoring" to boost female scores as people have long suspected is done for blacks?. The company is not gonna admit to that so you need to make up your own mind.

I admit nothing to the story since we all knew it for years, but women are to be respected even though they are not mathematicians..something you sorely lack..
My grandma was no mathematician but she could bake you under the table. It takes all types to fulfill the roles that humans need.One position is not any lower than the rest.

You have to wonder if the gender gap isn't even larger than this. Does the SAT use "affirmative action scoring" to boost female scores as people have long suspected is done for blacks?. The company is not gonna admit to that so you need to make up your own mind.

Shows that you do not know anything about the process of entering college, even though you take the SAT you still have to take test before classes to allow the counselors to see what you know and where to start..

Maths are racist and sexist !
:gay:

yeah that mathematics and mathematical logic of Boolean algebra that is the subarea of algebra in which the values of the variables are the truth values true and false for binary code is such a racists and sexist..

• Banned
Maths are racist and sexist !
:gay:

Oh absolutely. Racial and sexual bias is inherent in math questions. If John has $2.23 and no nickels, what is the minimum number of dimes he has.? How can a black girl answer that?

I admit nothing to the story since we all knew it for years, but women are to be respected even though they are not mathematicians..something you sorely lack..
My grandma was no mathematician but she could bake you under the table. It takes all types to fulfill the roles that humans need.One position is not any lower than the rest.

Yeah, and Malibu Barbie would own your ass. She would shop you right under the table !

This really shouldn't even be news as everyone knows men are far superior in math and technical skills. That's why they get the high-paying jobs while the bimbos become guidance counselors.

Another "This is why I'll die a virgin" thread from ShitSpreader.

Yeah, and Malibu Barbie would own your ass. She would shop you right under the table !

Do I need a condom?

Shows that you do not know anything about the process of entering college, even though you take the SAT you still have to take test before classes to allow the counselors to see what you know and where to start..

Hey einstein. Learn how to write a coherent sentence and get back with us.

Learn to read Oppenheimer...

Do I need a condom?

Yeah, Ken says she's really hard to satisfy though.

Not only are they devout racists they hate women. Must be a gay thing??

It's you liberals who support affirmative action that are the racists and sexists. You hate white males. I want equal laws for everyone.

Forum List

Back