Latest outrage from the left: Melania's dress looked like plane flying into World Trade tower

Right, it was you found it and broadcast it.

Of course. Any time I have the opportunity to expose the idiocy and hatred of the TDS crowd, I'm more than eager to jump on it.

See right below for a good example...
We know how stupid you are so keep on jumping I like the humor you provide.
All I see is the cum dripping from her vagina on the pavement. And it isn't donalds.

MORE INDENCENCY
If she had not been a hooker she might has some class but all she has is her price for hire.

You are obviously eaten up with TDS. Melania is far more elegant and graceful than the beast queen who previously occupied the WH. The Trumps are the closest we've had to Camelot, since the Kennedys..

FLOTUS Report (@MELANIAJTRUMP) | Twitter
View attachment 278746

Nice. But can you imagine the gag reflexes being evoked if that had been Michelle?

:puke3:
No! Michelle is much classier than Melanoma.

Of course. Any time I have the opportunity to expose the idiocy and hatred of the TDS crowd, I'm more than eager to jump on it.

MORE INDENCENCY
If she had not been a hooker she might has some class but all she has is her price for hire.

You are obviously eaten up with TDS. Melania is far more elegant and graceful than the beast queen who previously occupied the WH. The Trumps are the closest we've had to Camelot, since the Kennedys..

View attachment 278746

Nice. But can you imagine the gag reflexes being evoked if that had been Michelle?

You're entitled to your opinion. :biggrin:

Liberals have to be offended by something or someone everyday.

Being offended to them is like insulin to a diabetic.

Without it, liberals would wither up and die. ... :cool:
I do not get offended by mush of anything but shitty workmanship, the kind done by conservative workers. I will not shrivel up but will someday die.

How about shitty spelling?
Just trying to keep it simple for the simple minds.
You have mush for brains!

MORE INDENCENCY

View attachment 278746

Are you saying that Big Mike is classier than Melania???

No way Jose! Never in a million years! :eusa_naughty:

In my personal opinion, Jackie and Melania are the two most stylish First Ladies. :thup:

Some Twitter users took TDS to a whole 'nother level when they claimed that Melania's dress was inappropriate for the ceremony today.

"President Donald Trump's tribute tweet for the 9/11 anniversary garnered attention for the wrong reasons Wednesday: The picture showed first lady Melania Trump wearing a coat that trolls were certain showed a plane flying into a tower."

Twitter critics claim Melania Trump's coat in 9/11 tribute looks like plane flying into tower

The offending seam on the back:

2380.jpg

If we're looking for it
I see the Washington monument about to penetrate her ...whats protruding out the right side is the new observation lounge and bar .
I dont see planes flying into a tower

Some Twitter users took TDS to a whole 'nother level when they claimed that Melania's dress was inappropriate for the ceremony today.

"President Donald Trump's tribute tweet for the 9/11 anniversary garnered attention for the wrong reasons Wednesday: The picture showed first lady Melania Trump wearing a coat that trolls were certain showed a plane flying into a tower."

Twitter critics claim Melania Trump's coat in 9/11 tribute looks like plane flying into tower

2380.jpg

Taxman is a moron.

Jackass...

Where is the offense?

Funny....

Haha.

Wasn't me who made the claim.
Right, it was you found it and broadcast it.

All I see is the cum dripping from her vagina on the pavement. And it isn't donalds.

MORE INDENCENCY
Might has?

Fuck dude...

You make it so easy to ridicule you....

But, but, but.

Derp.

Insert meme.

View attachment 278746

You're entitled to your opinion. :biggrin:
You spelled fantasy wrong.

2380.jpg

Everyday do they not makes them seem more mental than ever before gawd dam these jackasses are mentally clipped!!

2380.jpg

If you're wondering how Russian hackers fuck around on social media to "sway" morons like Mrs. Ayn Rand (above).......HERE'S AN EXAMPLE........lol

2380.jpg

If you're wondering how Russian hackers fuck around on social media to "sway" morons like Mrs. Ayn Rand (above).......HERE'S AN EXAMPLE........lol

So you're saying that the twitter outrage was the work of "Russian hackers"? Tell me more.

If that be the case, how much liberal outrage on this discussion board and other social media sites, was disseminated by "Russian hackers"?

Last edited:
You know, I saw this on the news the other day and thought that the people who were helping to spread this conspiracy theory beyond stupid.

Not only does it NOT look like the Twin Towers, but there is just one, and if a person is even mildly observant and knows about long coats, they would have known that was a tab for a button to keep the slit on the back closed.

You guys keep calling me a loony liberal, but even I think that whoever started this rumor is beyond stupid. And yeah, I call out stupidity on both sides whenever I see it, and this is an example of a left moonbat feigning outrage over nothing.

If that be the case, how much liberal outrage on this discussion board and other social media sites, was disseminated by "Russian hackers"?

Go back to sucking Trump's ass.....LOL

Not for nothing Nat, but when some idiots start spreading rumors like this, they need to be stopped, regardless of which side they are on. Yeah, I'm a loony liberal (as some like to call me on this board), but even I think this is pretty screwed up and an example of someone looking for anything to bitch about.

Forum List

Back