Latino Rifle Association.....2nd Amendment is for all Americans.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I really love it when the smug anti-gun extremists throw out the race card and try to tell us that if blacks and hispanics wanted to own guns, that we would be against gun ownership.....

The only racists in that equation are the anti-gun extremists....who are the ones actually afraid of blacks and hispanics....and everyone else, owning and carrying legal guns...

The latino guy in the article gets one thing wrong about the El Paso shooting......the guy wasn't a Right Winger.....he was a left wing, enviro-fascist who doesn't like Mexicans because of they cause "environmental degredation."

Not for Illegals / Cartel Henchmen & Visa Overstayers and Chinese Overseas Commandos and their Sapper Saboteur Spy Handlers .

I really love it when the smug anti-gun extremists throw out the race card and try to tell us that if blacks and hispanics wanted to own guns, that we would be against gun ownership.....

The only racists in that equation are the anti-gun extremists....who are the ones actually afraid of blacks and hispanics....and everyone else, owning and carrying legal guns...

The latino guy in the article gets one thing wrong about the El Paso shooting......the guy wasn't a Right Winger.....he was a left wing, enviro-fascist who doesn't like Mexicans because of they cause "environmental degredation."

Taking responsibility for one's own safety is the first step toward becoming a conservative.

I guess they never heard of the NFAC group:

IMG_0095.jpg

Forum List

Back