Latinx Americans aren't getting vaccinated because they fear DEPORTATION

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
President Biden has been branded a racist after claiming Latinx Americans are afraid of getting vaccinated out of fear of deportation.

Biden remarked on why black Americans historically have been reluctant get vaccinated, citing past racist medical treatment.

'There's a reason why it was harder to get African Americans-initially- to get vaccinated, because they're used to being experimented on,' he said. 'Tuskegee airmen and others, people have long memories.'

Biden called racist for saying Latinx fear deportation if vaccinated

How is the vaccination process done in the USA? is it just a walk-up deal without an appointment for whatever area you're in and stand in line?

Because if it goes off your medical records in a priority list and you need to wait until you get word to go for your vaccine, then none of this makes sense because if they wanted you out the country they'd go off your medical records and would have been to your house already (they would have to have your address on file anyway to issue you with your vaccine appointment).

Biden is just race baiting, virtue signalling and playing politics with the vaccine process which is pretty low.

How is the vaccination process done in the USA? is it just a walk-up deal without an appointment for whatever area you're in and stand in line?

Because if it goes off your medical records in a priority list and you need to wait until you get word to go for your vaccine, then none of this makes sense because if they wanted you out the country they'd go off your medical records and would have been to your house already (they would have to have your address on file anyway to issue you with your vaccine appointment).

Biden is just race baiting, virtue signalling and playing politics with the vaccine process which is pretty low.

It is a walk-up without an appointment arrangement. Although you do need to show ID and I'm sure information is retained on a database somewhere. Whether that data goes to the feds, don't know. My guess is it's pretty loosely maintained, meaning you can go to 4 different locations and get 4 sets of shots if that's what you want to do.

The kicker here is Biden, for some stupid reason, seems to feel all Latinos are illegals.

It is a walk-up without an appointment arrangement. Although you do need to show ID and I'm sure information is retained on a database somewhere. Whether that data goes to the feds, don't know. My guess is it's pretty loosely maintained, meaning you can go to 4 different locations and get 4 sets of shots if that's what you want to do.

The kicker here is Biden, for some stupid reason, seems to feel all Latinos are illegals.
And for some stupid reason he also claimed that medical experiments were performed on the Tuskegee airmen.

Due to his vascular dementia, he's confabulating again.

Although you do need to show ID and I'm sure information is retained on a database somewhere. Whether that data goes to the feds, don't know.

Eventually, will need proof of vaccination to board an airplane. That means a Federal registry.

Although you do need to show ID and I'm sure information is retained on a database somewhere. Whether that data goes to the feds, don't know.

Eventually, will need proof of vaccination to board an airplane. That means a Federal registry.

Ideally that would mean a Federal registry. Feds sure don't seem to have the IT skills to make that happen.

Forum List

Back