Latley,Leftist Commentators&Guests Will Not Give A Straight Yes Or No Answer To Any Simple Question.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cul2: :flirtysmile4: :hellno: Last night on Tucker Carlson, we had a perfect example of how leftist guests just wont answer yes or no to any general question regarding a current issue. Last night Tucker Carlson asked a liberal guest how many NRA Members were the culprit in a mass shooting. And to no surprise, the lefty went off into right field deflecting the question, sort of changing the subject matter too. And Again,,Tucker asked the question again, and the liberal would not answer.
This seems to be a common debacle/dilemma we see especially on any Fox News Cable News Program. The host asks the liberal a very fair question regarding any issue, but they are issues the liberal wont speak of because they have already lost the argument.
And its conservatives that are racists and bigots? Conservatives answer all questions asked of them,,,but ask a liberal ??,,,then we have cats and mice stuck in their vocal cords.
:goodposting:

Tucker carlson is an idiot who never lets an opposing idea be spoken without interruption. Some answers are more complex than yes or no. Im sure he is quite entertaining to idiots who just want to see him attack someone but don't realy care about facts.

The dems are burying themselves...they don't know what to say or do without a poll to go by...they are just saying what their rabid base wants to here and it will not work for them...

• Banned
The dems are burying themselves...they don't know what to say or do without a poll to go by...they are just saying what their rabid base wants to here and it will not work for them...
someone should ask Maxine,,,,,Congresswoman Waters, are you almost 80 years old?

• Banned
imagine a reporter asking Hillary.....yes or no...do u wear a Cath Bag?
I don't think....no...I'm sure I wouldn't want to know.....
I think we all know a few yes or no questions we would love to seen thrown at moochelle

I think we all know a few yes or no questions we would love to seen thrown at moochelle

Now you did it...here comes the questions.....

Still living in the past?

senator Franklin...yes or no...was that you in that photo attempting to fondle a white woman's breast while she was sleeping?

senator Franklin...yes or no...was that you in that photo attempting to fondle a white woman's breast while she was sleeping?

Frankin already admitted it was him, and resigned his position. Not sure what difference it made that she was white. Do you think it would have been less offencive if she were black? Old news. You need new material.

Mr Clinton,,,,,,did you have sex with that woman?,,,,,,a simple yes or no will do. :eusa_think: :dunno:

Damn. You have to go back all those years to ask a question that was answered so long ago? Living in the past as you do, do you still wear bell bottoms and platform shoes?

Tucker carlson is an idiot who never lets an opposing idea be spoken without interruption. Some answers are more complex than yes or no. Im sure he is quite entertaining to idiots who just want to see him attack someone but don't realy care about facts.

Yep, some answers are more complex than yes or no. Of course this wasn't one of them, but nice try at deflecting.

Forum List

Back