Lauara ingrham

I would be very surprised if Kellyanne Conway didn't end up as Trump's press secretary.

Laura Ingraham should ask Trump about his idea to make it possible to buy birth control without a prescription. ;)

For press secretaey. Only Trump would have the balls to make that move.
Oh God I hope that happens, the left would shit their pants and then die of strokes

She would be one of if not the best press secretary in history. She stays calm and cool and on point all the time. She'd get less frustrated with the juvenile liberal press than leftist speakers do. And she'd be a great spokesman for Trump's agenda

She would get along very well with the establishment.
exactly and she will get trump's agenda out there bubba. It's a fking great move. Thanks for recognizing that for us.
Yep, his agenda that is turning away from the far right already.

Trump gets the center, then Trump ignores you forever.
Lock step with take down the elites. All ready to go on Jan 21. I can't wait.
He is not doing what you want, sweet cheeks. Trump fucked you and now is throwing you away.

She would get along very well with the establishment.
exactly and she will get trump's agenda out there bubba. It's a fking great move. Thanks for recognizing that for us.
Yep, his agenda that is turning away from the far right already.

Trump gets the center, then Trump ignores you forever.
Lock step with take down the elites. All ready to go on Jan 21. I can't wait.
He is not doing what you want, sweet cheeks. Trump fucked you and now is throwing you away.
trump is on pace to make the country great again. I can't wait until he is actually sworn in. I know you can't either.

Kellyanne married to the man who was the attorney for Paula White. Kellyanne and Laura got together in about 1994 when Laura 's gay brother introduced her to his gay buddy Drudge, and they call it the Clinton right wing conspiracy. I can't stand either one , but they will do and say anything for their love of money.

Forum List

Back