🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham gives insincere apology after mocking shooting survivors AFTER ads pulled.

Good reason. It was true in 2015 also, Nazi boy.
HA HA. Are you mad ? It wasn't true in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. Republicans have made mincemeat of the Democratic Party, all over the country, and now control of the White House , the US Congress, Governors, state legislatures, and judiciaries are rapidly going conservative, with dozens of new Trump appointees, including the Supreme Court.

Only question about the Democratic Party is, does it even still exist ? LOL

BTW - Nazis are fascists who believe in big, central government control. Sound familiar ?

Democrats got more House votes in 2012. The only reason Repugs still control Congress is gerrymandering and voter suppression. Those are the only reasons, period. You fascists cheat. Not to mention that you Repug Nazis stole a Supreme Court seat last year because that's what Repug Nazis do.

Oh, and let's not forget that Hillary kicked Trump's ass by 3 million votes.

Enjoy your "success" while it lasts. It's about to come crashing down. In the long arc of history, societies always become more liberal.

Last edited:
No, what I'm saying is that you, Ingraham, and other worthless Repugs of your ilk are low class individuals getting what you deserve. The Repug Party is evil and you will all go down eventually.
I truly believe that. Imagine so many of your friends being shot and killed and when you protest the murders, a political party in the US attacks you and your character and your honesty and your grief.
Now, imagine you are only 16 or 17.
Imagine misguided children who are being used as human shields to protect yourself from any repercussions like your average Islamic Terrorist would do.
And now imagine that the actual perpetrator and the facilitators of this attack are either totally ignored or protected, but instead someone who is totally innocent is attacked purely for political purposes.
Nicolas Cruz is simply a pawn of this gun-grabbing game these people are playing.
Nobody seems to care what led to this attack.
I'm sure they'll snuff him quick so he can't provide any testimony in court.

View attachment 185712
Butthurt over this foolishness?
Not hardly.

A clue - when someone puts up post after post in one thread, the butthurt has set in.

:itsok:
Not hardly.
You must think everyone should just do drivebys instead of debating the issues.
That's what cowards do.

So basically you're saying that any words that come out of political pundits mouths must be fawning and gushing with praise over this opportunistic little twinks rhetoric.
The Gestapo at Thought-Police Headquarters has deemed that honest thought and commentary is a valid excuse for causing financial ruin and possibly criminal prosecution in the future.

No, what I'm saying is that you, Ingraham, and other worthless Repugs of your ilk are low class individuals getting what you deserve. The Repug Party is evil and you will all go down eventually.
:huh1:....what's more evil thity sn someone who tries to destroy other people's lives simply because you can't handle criticism?
Trump responds to critics with a simple tweet. :CryingCow:
This triggers every Snowflake in the media.

Liberals try to destroy you, remove you from your job, and drive you out of the business..issue death threats..and this is all justifiable. :th_believecrap:

Ingraham is getting what she deserves. You've been a Repug troll for so damn long that you simply don't know right from wrong anymore. The ends don't justify the means, unless you're a Nazi or a member of al-Qaeda or ISIS.

Your weak Repug justifications for Ingraham's horrible behavior are very important to you and other worthless Repugs of your ilk, but not to any decent American.
All she said is that it's terrible that Camera Hogg is whining over not getting into the schools that he wanted.
Perhaps it's because what he's doing right now doesn't impress them one iota.....and Political Bullshit doesn't give you an automatic in out in the real world.
Maybe he should claim he's a transfer student from Kenya or something.
He's been pumped up by these liberals telling him he's all that and a bag of chips, but they're just lying to him.
I don't think he's been to class much lately and I don't even think he's gonna graduate with his class if he doesn't hit the books.

That is the problem, you don't think. If you had bothered to learn something about Hogg (simply by reading the news), you would know that he has a 4.1 GPA, which is pretty damn good for any student.

You don't think he's gonna graduate..........................
I think Ingraham mentioned that even a 4.1 GPA wasn't good enough to get into some schools.
They also look at your extra-curricular activities.
Course if Hogg was black perhaps he'd be a shoe-in.

:huh1:....what's more evil thity sn someone who tries to destroy other people's lives simply because you can't handle criticism?

Liberals try to destroy you, remove you from your job, and drive you out of the business..issue death threats..and this is all justifiable. :th_believecrap:

Ingraham is getting what she deserves. You've been a Repug troll for so damn long that you simply don't know right from wrong anymore. The ends don't justify the means, unless you're a Nazi or a member of al-Qaeda or ISIS.

Your weak Repug justifications for Ingraham's horrible behavior are very important to you and other worthless Repugs of your ilk, but not to any decent American.
All she said is that it's terrible that Camera Hogg is whining over not getting into the schools that he wanted.
Perhaps it's because what he's doing right now doesn't impress them one iota.....and Political Bullshit doesn't give you an automatic in out in the real world.
He's been pumped up by these liberals telling him he's all that and a bag of chips, but they're just lying to him.
I don't think he's been to class much lately and I don't even think he's gonna graduate with his class if he doesn't hit the books.

That is the problem, you don't think. If you had bothered to learn something about Hogg (simply by reading the news), you would know that he has a 4.1 GPA, which is pretty damn good for any student.

I think Ingraham mentioned that even a 4.1 GPA wasn't good enough to get into some schools.

Okay, but do you still "think he's not gonna graduate"? I think you just threw that in to try to put Hogg in as bad a light as possible, even though it's not true.

Okay, but do you still "think he's not gonna graduate"? I think you just threw that in to try to put Hogg in as bad a light as possible, even though it's not true.
I think Hogg is doing plenty of that on his own.
But somebody else brought it up.....probably Hogg himself.
He's missing alot of class.
Course when I was in school I didn't have to finish all of my courses because of the Summer classes I took my Freshman year.
Maybe he can get enough extra credit from one of his teachers to walk across the stage.

Course when I was in school I didn't have to finish all of my courses because of the Summer classes I took my Freshman year.
Maybe he can get enough extra credit from one of his teachers to walk across the stage.

"Someone else brought it up". And, you accept that as gospel without doing the research for yourself? He's got a 4.1 GPA, and that pretty much assures he's gonna graduate. I know that some of the people in my HS when I was in (graduated in '82), who had really high GPA's, were able to stop going to school for the last month because of their grades, and they had also completed the course work early.

Do you know for a fact that he's not going to graduate, or is this just something you're making up to make him look as bad as possible?

There's nothing to spin, goober. Ingraham is a Repug bully mocking a 17-year-old, and now she is getting her ass kicked by that 17-year-old. Poetic justice.

Seems to me the media establishment is attempting to bully a political pundit using a snot-nosed brat.
Thems the facts bud.

Who started it, goober? Why does an "adult" like Ingraham try to humiliate a 17 year old?

That's right, you lose, lightweight.
So basically you're saying that any words that come out of political pundits mouths must be fawning and gushing with praise over this opportunistic little twinks rhetoric.
The Gestapo at Thought-Police Headquarters has deemed that honest thought and commentary is a valid excuse for causing financial ruin and possibly criminal prosecution in the future.

Oh for fuck's sake.

"Someone else brought it up". And, you accept that as gospel without doing the research for yourself? He's got a 4.1 GPA, and that pretty much assures he's gonna graduate. I know that some of the people in my HS when I was in (graduated in '82), who had really high GPA's, were able to stop going to school for the last month because of their grades, and they had also completed the course work early.

Do you know for a fact that he's not going to graduate, or is this just something you're making up to make him look as bad as possible?
Having a 4.1 GPA doesn't mean squat if you don't get all of the class credits needed to graduate.
If you need 200 credits and you only get 199....guess what, didshit, you don't graduate.

Having a 4.1 GPA doesn't mean squat if you don't get all of the class credits needed to graduate.
If you need 200 credits and you only get 199....guess what, didshit, you don't graduate.

Golly. Then I guess this gives Ingraham a right to pick on a 17-year-old.

She's about to get canned. Fox is going to get rid of that bitch while she is on "vacation", just like they got rid of the even bigger bitch O'Reilly.

She's about to get canned. Fox is going to get rid of that bitch while she is on "vacation", just like they got rid of the even bigger bitch O'Reilly.
Only in your mind.
She did nothing wrong.
As far as those advertisers are concerned....fuck em.
They dug their own graves.

Do you know for a fact that he's not gonna graduate? If so, post the link that says so. If not, quit talking about him not graduating.

Do you know for a fact that he's not gonna graduate? If so, post the link that says so. If not, quit talking about him not graduating.
I don't know.....he thinks it's possible.
He's been so busy grabbing guns he hasn't had time to take any tests.

Got a link that Hogg said he wasn't gonna graduate, or is this just more bullshit.

And by the way, he hasn't grabbed a single gun yet.

Got a link that Hogg said he wasn't gonna graduate, or is this just more bullshit.

He doesn't have the law on his side.

Laura will be fine she is wealthy. So I shall not be there for her. Not him. This is a mom story. Morons you are id you see an issue here. Grow up.

Only in your mind.
She did nothing wrong.
As far as those advertisers are concerned....fuck em.
They dug their own graves.

Of course she didn't do anything wrong in your mind. That's what makes you a Repug in the first place.

She's nasty.

Right wingers follow the dirtiest of people.

Then insist they are moral and follow Christ.

How do they have the nerve.

She made fun of survivors of a mass shooting.

Who does that? Besides right wingers? What kind of people do such things?

In the spirit of Holy Week she offers an apology?

She attacked the kid during Holy Week

Hogg refused to be bullied by Fox and all of their ACTORS and ACTRESSES....that isn't weakness, that isn't whining,

that's doing what my dad taught me to do, if anyone tried to bully (the tiny little me at the time) on the playground at school... if they came after me,

then give them a punch in the nose!!! :D

He said, no matter how much bigger they were than me, if I smacked them right in the nose hard, it would really smart, and throw them off their feet, and he guaranteed me, that they would not bully me ever again!! :lol:

Hogg just simply punched the bullies, in the nose.
---------------------------------------
Trump's incredible ability to use twitter to his advantage,

just might have been matched by a 17 year old boy!!!

Now Laura Ingraham is taking a 'scheduled vacation'. They put that word 'scheduled' in there so it didn't look like she got her ass whipped entirely by a 17 year old. But she and Fake Fox News are tucking their tail between their legs and slithering off to try to hide in the bushes as more advertisers pull their ads from her show.

Bitch - slapped
:th_spinspin:

There's nothing to spin, goober. Ingraham is a Repug bully mocking a 17-year-old, and now she is getting her ass kicked by that 17-year-old. Poetic justice.

Seems to me the media establishment is attempting to bully a political pundit using a snot-nosed brat.
Thems the facts bud.

Who started it, goober? Why does an "adult" like Ingraham try to humiliate a 17 year old?

That's right, you lose, lightweight.
If you want to hold a 17 yr old to adult standards...shouldn’t those pundits be held to the same standand?

He doesn't have the law on his side.
Sure he does. As much as any American citizen. He has not broken a single law.

Forum List

Back