🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham gives insincere apology after mocking shooting survivors AFTER ads pulled.

Now Laura Ingraham is taking a 'scheduled vacation'. They put that word 'scheduled' in there so it didn't look like she got her ass whipped entirely by a 17 year old. But she and Fake Fox News are tucking their tail between their legs and slithering off to try to hide in the bushes as more advertisers pull their ads from her show.

Bitch - slapped
:th_spinspin:

There's nothing to spin, goober. Ingraham is a Repug bully mocking a 17-year-old, and now she is getting her ass kicked by that 17-year-old. Poetic justice.

Seems to me the media establishment is attempting to bully a political pundit using a snot-nosed brat.
Thems the facts bud.

Who started it, goober? Why does an "adult" like Ingraham try to humiliate a 17 year old?

That's right, you lose, lightweight.

Hogg is quoted as saying: "They're pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children."

Hardly responsible or principled. And why did he say it? Because these people happen not to agree with his stance.
He is a Highschool kid. Is he rioting? Burning stuff down? Why no. One angry impassioned response and he “isn’t responsible or principled”. People disagree with his stance and will do anything to shred his character because...just possibly they might make a difference? :dunno:

First of all, you don't have to riot and burn to be irresponsible and unprincipled. What he said was untrue and insulting. Secondly, if my kid used that much profanity in an interview, I'd yank him out of there by his shorthairs and wash his mouth out with Remington gun oil. Thirdly, people keep bringing up the fact that he's just a kid. On the one hand, everyone's creaming their liberal jeans and saying "Look at these high school kids getting out there and making a statement and taking a stand on the issue", and on the other hand, when they're criticized it's "But they're just high school kids!".

You can't have it both ways. And being a high school kid does not justify making those kinds of presumptuous and insulting moral judgments of people he doesn't know. I'd have thought his ex FBI father would have taught him better than that.

A couple of things to think about here.

1. We've become a culture that APPLAUDS expletives, and I don't just mean liberals. Conservatives are just as bad. Look at the profanity that came out of Milo Y's mouth - yet he was applauded as a great rightwing speaker. Look at what comes out of our President's mouth - a President elected by the CONSERVATIVES. So excuse me if I'm just a wee bit cynical about the sudden horror and palpitations when a teenager uses expletives. To quote yourself - you can't have it both ways.

You're right, there's probably a little too much profanity out there. But the thing is, Milo and Trump are both adults. Look, his profanity doesn't bother me at all so there's no "horror and palpitations" from this quarter. I point it out because, well, he is a kid as everyone keeps pointing out, and when I see him talk like that and insulting people the way he does, I'm just not moved by his rhetoric. He doesn't come across to me as a conscientious social warrior, he just comes across as a foul-mouthed pissed off kid.

2. The left (justifiably) got a lot of crap over anti-Trump demonstrations and Antifa's violence (even though we didn't largely support it). Fine. Now we have young people utilizing our rights - the right to petition the government. The right to demonstrate. And it's civil. But oh no. That's bad too. To quote yourself - you can't have it both ways.

It's great that the demonstrations are civil and it's great that they're exercising their Constitutional rights and personally, I have no problem with that. You and others here keep coming to their defense and telling us what they did not do or did not say. What they do not do or do not say is irrelevant. I'm concerned with what he did say and that was to call these politicians "...pathetic fuckers that want to kill more children." Am I supposed to just dismiss this because he did not kill a puppy yesterday?

Here's my view. He is FAR from unprincipled. He is VERY principled, and he is in pursuit of a very moral cause.

He may or may not be principled, I'm not arguing that he isn't. But what he said was definitely unprincipled.

You just don't happen to agree with it. That's fine. Every cause has many different legitimate views attached to it. The left certainly gets to hear your side when you hammer over and over how we want to kill kids by creating "gun free zones". To quote yourself - you can't have it both ways.

Irresponsible? I don't see it. Immature maybe. But that is to be expected. And I'm willing to bet if these kids were marching for arming teachers and concealed carry - you'd be cheering them on.

And you would lose that bet. I've never said anything for or against arming teachers.

You think it is fine for a 70 year old to be fowl mouthed, crude and call people names that a 6 year old would use. But find it crude in a 17 year old?

I didn't say it was fine, I just said he's an adult.

Tell me, would you be okay with your 17 year old son speaking that way in public?

Now Laura Ingraham is taking a 'scheduled vacation'. They put that word 'scheduled' in there so it didn't look like she got her ass whipped entirely by a 17 year old. But she and Fake Fox News are tucking their tail between their legs and slithering off to try to hide in the bushes as more advertisers pull their ads from her show.

Bitch - slapped

There's nothing to spin, goober. Ingraham is a Repug bully mocking a 17-year-old, and now she is getting her ass kicked by that 17-year-old. Poetic justice.
Actually Media Matters is hiding behind a 17 year old to do their dirty work.
Typical terrorist tactic.

Bitch - slapped

Seems to me the media establishment is attempting to bully a political pundit using a snot-nosed brat.
Thems the facts bud.

Who started it, goober? Why does an "adult" like Ingraham try to humiliate a 17 year old?

So basically you're saying that any words that come out of political pundits mouths must be fawning and gushing with praise over this opportunistic little twinks rhetoric.
The Gestapo at Thought-Police Headquarters has deemed that honest thought and commentary is a valid excuse for causing financial ruin and possibly criminal prosecution in the future.

Last edited:

Bitch - slapped

Thems the facts bud.

So basically you're saying that any words that come out of political pundits mouths must be fawning and gushing with praise over this opportunistic little twinks rhetoric.
The Gestapo at Thought-Police Headquarters has deemed that honest thought and commentary is a valid excuse for causing financial ruin and possibly criminal prosecution in the future.

No, what I'm saying is that you, Ingraham, and other worthless Repugs of your ilk are low class individuals getting what you deserve. The Repug Party is evil and you will all go down eventually.

He is also a kid. It's not about being "responsible". It's about the behavior 0f adults like Ingraham. What does his private information - GPA, college choices - have to do with the stand he's taken?

He and these other kids are acting in a highly responsible and principled way - you just don't happen to agree with their stance.

Hogg is quoted as saying: "They're pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children."

Hardly responsible or principled. And why did he say it? Because these people happen not to agree with his stance.

But it is fine for a President to call others all kinds of names, make fun of the disabled.
Nobody said it is, but then again most of the name calling and ridicule seems to be directed at Trump, not originating from him.

Liddle Marco
Rocketman
Crooked Hilary
Lyin' Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Pocohantas
Cryin' Chuck
Flakey Jeff
Liddle Bobby (Corker)
Sloppy Steve Bannon

Really now?
That's about it.
Much of this is in response from insults from the folks you pointed out.
Bob Corker and Jeff Flake spent close to an hour each cussing Trump out on the floor of the Senate without any provocation whatsoever.
Hillary and Obama spied on Trump and launched this fake Russian Collusion scam in an attempt to destroy his presidency.
Hillary said that she has to speak out because she is worried about what a Trump presidency is doing to the planet.
Maxine Waters has been screaming about impeachment since before he took office.
Never mind the constant hateful bloviating from members of the media.
All of the above are guilty of massive amounts of inflammatory rhetoric intended to build a seditious coalition and cause hundreds of thousands to commit violent if not treasonous acts.
And you want to compare this horrendous garbage to a bit of harmless name-calling.
I really think you have zero perspective in all of this.

What Trump critics have done is damage this country and made if extremely difficult for Trump to do what needs to be done.
They are so butt-hurt that they are willing to burn this country to the ground.
That's nothing but utter insanity.
Hillary and Obama spied on Trump and launched this fake Russian Collusion scam in an attempt to destroy his presidency.

A couple of dozen indictments and half a dozen guilty pleas later.............

Thems the facts bud.

No, what I'm saying is that you, Ingraham, and other worthless Repugs of your ilk are low class individuals getting what you deserve. The Repug Party is evil and you will all go down eventually.
I truly believe that. Imagine so many of your friends being shot and killed and when you protest the murders, a political party in the US attacks you and your character and your honesty and your grief.
Now, imagine you are only 16 or 17.

Thems the facts bud.

:huh1:....what's more evil than someone who tries to destroy other people's lives simply because you can't handle criticism?
Trump responds to critics with a simple tweet. :CryingCow:
This triggers every Snowflake in the media.

Liberals try to destroy you, remove you from your job, and drive you out of the business..issue death threats..and this is all justifiable. :th_believecrap:

But it is fine for a President to call others all kinds of names, make fun of the disabled.
Nobody said it is, but then again most of the name calling and ridicule seems to be directed at Trump, not originating from him.

Liddle Marco
Rocketman
Crooked Hilary
Lyin' Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Pocohantas
Cryin' Chuck
Flakey Jeff
Liddle Bobby (Corker)
Sloppy Steve Bannon

Really now?
That's about it.
Much of this is in response from insults from the folks you pointed out.
Bob Corker and Jeff Flake spent close to an hour each cussing Trump out on the floor of the Senate without any provocation whatsoever.
Hillary said that she has to speak out because she is worried about what a Trump presidency is doing to the planet.
Maxine Waters has been screaming about impeachment since before he took office.
Never mind the constant hateful bloviating from members of the media.
All of the above are guilty of massive amounts of inflammatory rhetoric intended to build a seditious coalition and cause hundreds of thousands to commit violent if not treasonous acts.
And you want to compare this horrendous garbage to a bit of harmless name-calling.
I really think you have zero perspective in all of this.

What Trump critics have done is damage this country and made if extremely difficult for Trump to do what needs to be done.
They are so butt-hurt that they are willing to burn this country to the ground.
That's nothing but utter insanity.

A couple of dozen indictments and half a dozen guilty pleas later.............
None of which has anything to do with collusion or obstruction.

Thems the facts bud.

I truly believe that. Imagine so many of your friends being shot and killed and when you protest the murders, a political party in the US attacks you and your character and your honesty and your grief.
Imagine misguided children who are being used as human shields to protect yourself from any repercussions like your average Islamic Terrorist would do.
And now imagine that the actual perpetrator and the facilitators of this attack are either totally ignored or protected, but instead someone who is totally innocent is attacked purely for political purposes.
Nicolas Cruz is simply a pawn of this gun-grabbing game these people are playing.
Nobody seems to care what led to this attack.
I'm sure they'll snuff him quick so he can't provide any testimony in court.

Good reason. It was true in 2015 also, Nazi boy.
HA HA. Are you mad ? It wasn't true in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. Republicans have made mincemeat of the Democratic Party, all over the country, and now control of the White House , the US Congress, Governors, state legislatures, and judiciaries are rapidly going conservative, with dozens of new Trump appointees, including the Supreme Court.

Only question about the Democratic Party is, does it even still exist ? LOL

BTW - Nazis are fascists who believe in big, central government control. Sound familiar ?

Thems the facts bud.

Imagine misguided children who are being used as human shields to protect yourself from any repercussions like your average Islamic Terrorist would do.
And now imagine that the actual perpetrator and the facilitators of this attack are either totally ignored or protected, but instead someone who is totally innocent is attacked purely for political purposes.
Nicolas Cruz is simply a pawn of this gun-grabbing game these people are playing.
DZjpoEqU8AAV2QX.jpg

So now you are attacking the children who were killed?

You are one nasty and filthy piece of work.

Here's one thing that sure led to this attack (which nobody but conservative radio & internet is talking about) >>>

https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

Parkland Shooting: Did Obama-Era School Discipline Policies Enable It? | National Review

Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions | Breitbart

So now you are attacking the children who were killed?

You are one nasty and filthy piece of work.
You what's even nastier than that ? NOT attacking the people who bear significant responsibility (ie. BLAME) for the attack.

Like Barrack Obama, Eric Holder, Arne Duncan, Robert Runcie. See post # 313 links.

Thems the facts bud.

upload_2018-3-31_12-39-44.jpeg

Thems the facts bud.

:huh1:....what's more evil than someone who tries to destroy other people's lives simply because you can't handle criticism?

Liberals try to destroy you, remove you from your job, and drive you out of the business..issue death threats..and this is all justifiable. :th_believecrap:

Ingraham is getting what she deserves. You've been a Repug troll for so damn long that you simply don't know right from wrong anymore. The ends don't justify the means, unless you're a Nazi or a member of al-Qaeda or ISIS.

Your weak Repug justifications for Ingraham's horrible behavior are very important to you and other worthless Repugs of your ilk, but not to any decent American.

View attachment 185712
Butthurt over this foolishness?
Not hardly.

View attachment 185712
Butthurt over this foolishness?
Not hardly.

A clue - when someone puts up post after post in one thread, the butthurt has set in.

:itsok:

Thems the facts bud.

Ingraham is getting what she deserves. You've been a Repug troll for so damn long that you simply don't know right from wrong anymore. The ends don't justify the means, unless you're a Nazi or a member of al-Qaeda or ISIS.

Your weak Repug justifications for Ingraham's horrible behavior are very important to you and other worthless Repugs of your ilk, but not to any decent American.
All she said is that it's terrible that Camera Hogg is whining over not getting into the schools that he wanted.
Perhaps it's because what he's doing right now doesn't impress them one iota.....and Political Bullshit doesn't give you an automatic in out in the real world.
Maybe he should claim he's a transfer student from Kenya or something.
He's been pumped up by these liberals telling him he's all that and a bag of chips, but they're just lying to him.
I don't think he's been to class much lately and I don't even think he's gonna graduate with his class if he doesn't hit the books.

All she said is that it's terrible that Camera Hogg is whining over not getting into the schools that he wanted.
Perhaps it's because what he's doing right now doesn't impress them one iota.....and Political Bullshit doesn't give you an automatic in out in the real world.
Maybe he should claim he's a transfer student from Kenya or something.
He's been pumped up by these liberals telling him he's all that and a bag of chips, but they're just lying to him.
I don't think he's been to class much lately and I don't even think he's gonna graduate with his class if he doesn't hit the books.

That is the problem, you don't think. If you had bothered to learn something about Hogg (simply by reading the news), you would know that he has a 4.1 GPA, which is pretty damn good for any student.

You don't think he's gonna graduate..........................

Forum List

Back