🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laura Ingraham gives insincere apology after mocking shooting survivors AFTER ads pulled.

What is wrong with attacking kids using tweeter, I just don't get it. So what.
If the kids are going to get into the adult world, they're going to have to deal with it as it is. If they can't do that, they can read their school books, and they just might pass their courses.

They seem to be dealing with it just fine :lol: which might be what has their attackers upset.

I like to see kids civically engaged - whether or not I agree with the stance it's a good thing. It's better than apathy. It's better than violence. It gives me hope.

The Liberal Media has handed a boy a great big gun that he can point at anyone who "attacks" him. And he gets to decide what an "attack" is. I'm glad the Liberals are so in love with their new darling. So far he strikes me as an opportunistic prick.

I'm just curious - the rightwing media certainly goes out and encourages boycots - ie Starbucks etc. Why the meltdown?

that's different

I'm just curious - the rightwing media certainly goes out and encourages boycots - ie Starbucks etc. Why the meltdown?
What meltdown ? MSDHS kids don't rate meltdowns, or even the puppeteers pulling their strings.

th

he said as he posted his 546th rant about hogg

today :rofl:

I know Republicans don't like children. But what about their own children? Why have them if you don't care about them?

Yep....and anyone who attacks Trump is as big an asshole.

Nope. He's a grown man and a public figure.
Well Camera Hogg is a public figure now, and in Wisconsin he's grown up enough to drive a Combine.

If you think he isn't responsible then maybe he should STFU till he grows up becomes responsible for his conduct.

He is also a kid. It's not about being "responsible". It's about the behavior 0f adults like Ingraham. What does his private information - GPA, college choices - have to do with the stand he's taken?

He and these other kids are acting in a highly responsible and principled way - you just don't happen to agree with their stance.

Hogg is quoted as saying: "They're pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children."

Hardly responsible or principled. And why did he say it? Because these people happen not to agree with his stance.
He is a Highschool kid. Is he rioting? Burning stuff down? Why no. One angry impassioned response and he “isn’t responsible or principled”. People disagree with his stance and will do anything to shred his character because...just possibly they might make a difference? :dunno:

First of all, you don't have to riot and burn to be irresponsible and unprincipled. What he said was untrue and insulting. Secondly, if my kid used that much profanity in an interview, I'd yank him out of there by his shorthairs and wash his mouth out with Remington gun oil. Thirdly, people keep bringing up the fact that he's just a kid. On the one hand, everyone's creaming their liberal jeans and saying "Look at these high school kids getting out there and making a statement and taking a stand on the issue", and on the other hand, when they're criticized it's "But they're just high school kids!".

You can't have it both ways. And being a high school kid does not justify making those kinds of presumptuous and insulting moral judgments of people he doesn't know. I'd have thought his ex FBI father would have taught him better than that.

She's nasty.

Right wingers follow the dirtiest of people.

Then insist they are moral and follow Christ.

How do they have the nerve.

She made fun of survivors of a mass shooting.

Who does that? Besides right wingers? What kind of people do such things?

After every Islamic mass murder of innocent Americans the dumb liberal bigot start calling people 'islamophobic' for complaining about it.

Name names.

She's nasty.

After every Islamic mass murder of innocent Americans the dumb liberal bigot start calling people 'islamophobic' for complaining about it.

POS. That's a fuking lie.

That's why your kind watches this b!tch. Such nasty people. There's a turd where their heart is supposed to be.

Remember after the 9-11 Islamic mass murder attack Obama's spiritual mentor the racist Rev Wright proclaimed ‘god damn America’. The crazy left wing bigots think that America deserved 9-11.

Remember after 9/11, the federal government DOING something? Remember after school shootings, the federal government DOING nothing?

So this thread is about young snowflakes needing an apology? Not surprised...

This thread is about some simpleton right wing bitch, who is now getting dropped by sponsors like a 50 cent pikeanot.

3 more just this afternoon.

That kid has now got gun laws passed, marginalized the NRA, and is now bitch slapping right wing radio talk show hosts, and Fox news pukes around like he owns them.

Because he does.
It IS funny.

She's nasty.

POS. That's a fuking lie.

That's why your kind watches this b!tch. Such nasty people. There's a turd where their heart is supposed to be.

Remember after the 9-11 Islamic mass murder attack Obama's spiritual mentor the racist Rev Wright proclaimed ‘god damn America’. The crazy left wing bigots think that America deserved 9-11.

Remember after 9/11, the federal government DOING something? Remember after school shootings, the federal government DOING nothing?

After 9/11, the government, run by the GOP did something all right. They attacked Iraq. Probably the only country in the Middle East that has nothing to do with 9/11.

Good Job Brownie!

Republicans showing their true colors attacking traumatized children.

But come on, didn't you expect it? Isn't that what Republicans do?

Republicans showing their true colors attacking traumatized children.

But come on, didn't you expect it? Isn't that what Republicans do?
When they take their uninformed butts to the streets to march and attempt to remove peoples rights they become protesters and anti 2nd amendment activist and are an open target despite their young age....suck it up snowflake...
And another thing dummy....millions of registered democrats are strong supporters of the 2nd amendment and NRA members so stop trying to politicize it...

Nope. He's a grown man and a public figure.
Well Camera Hogg is a public figure now, and in Wisconsin he's grown up enough to drive a Combine.

If you think he isn't responsible then maybe he should STFU till he grows up becomes responsible for his conduct.

He is also a kid. It's not about being "responsible". It's about the behavior 0f adults like Ingraham. What does his private information - GPA, college choices - have to do with the stand he's taken?

He and these other kids are acting in a highly responsible and principled way - you just don't happen to agree with their stance.

Hogg is quoted as saying: "They're pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children."

Hardly responsible or principled. And why did he say it? Because these people happen not to agree with his stance.
He is a Highschool kid. Is he rioting? Burning stuff down? Why no. One angry impassioned response and he “isn’t responsible or principled”. People disagree with his stance and will do anything to shred his character because...just possibly they might make a difference? :dunno:

First of all, you don't have to riot and burn to be irresponsible and unprincipled. What he said was untrue and insulting. Secondly, if my kid used that much profanity in an interview, I'd yank him out of there by his shorthairs and wash his mouth out with Remington gun oil. Thirdly, people keep bringing up the fact that he's just a kid. On the one hand, everyone's creaming their liberal jeans and saying "Look at these high school kids getting out there and making a statement and taking a stand on the issue", and on the other hand, when they're criticized it's "But they're just high school kids!".

You can't have it both ways. And being a high school kid does not justify making those kinds of presumptuous and insulting moral judgments of people he doesn't know. I'd have thought his ex FBI father would have taught him better than that.

A couple of things to think about here.

1. We've become a culture that APPLAUDS expletives, and I don't just mean liberals. Conservatives are just as bad. Look at the profanity that came out of Milo Y's mouth - yet he was applauded as a great rightwing speaker. Look at what comes out of our President's mouth - a President elected by the CONSERVATIVES. So excuse me if I'm just a wee bit cynical about the sudden horror and palpitations when a teenager uses expletives. To quote yourself - you can't have it both ways.

2. The left (justifiably) got a lot of crap over anti-Trump demonstrations and Antifa's violence (even though we didn't largely support it). Fine. Now we have young people utilizing our rights - the right to petition the government. The right to demonstrate. And it's civil. But oh no. That's bad too. To quote yourself - you can't have it both ways.

Here's my view. He is FAR from unprincipled. He is VERY principled, and he is in pursuit of a very moral cause. You just don't happen to agree with it. That's fine. Every cause has many different legitimate views attached to it. The left certainly gets to hear your side when you hammer over and over how we want to kill kids by creating "gun free zones". To quote yourself - you can't have it both ways.

Irresponsible? I don't see it. Immature maybe. But that is to be expected. And I'm willing to bet if these kids were marching for arming teachers and concealed carry - you'd be cheering them on.

She's nasty.

I can't defend what Ingraham said but I feel I need to point out that liberals held a mockfest after Melania Trump recited the Lord's Prayer at that rally and viciously made fun of her accent.

really? "liberals"???? I'm pretty sure it was so insignificant that most of us don't know what you're talking about.

Just because you might not be aware of it doesn't mean no one else is. Besides, are you suggesting that mocking an immigrant's accent is okay unless it gets massive media exposure? No matter how many people know about it, it did happen and it was liberals. It was all over the news and social media and is how I found out about it in the first place.

that said, this is a high school kid who got shot at.... not a thin-skinned trumpet worrying that Melania felt badly

Unless you're saying that it's okay to mock someone's accent unless they're young and/or suffered a traumatic experience, I don't see the point of this remark. Having said that, I'm not worried that Melania felt badly, she can take care of herself. I'm just relaying an uncomfortable truth.

I'm also pretty sure the humiliation caused her by her husband far exceeds any present mocking

So what all this boils down to is that it's okay to mock someone's foreign accent because of the actions of their spouse that they have no control over and if they are not a teenager or been through a traumatic experience. Is that what you're telling us?

1. your surmise is all baseless and made up. you don't get to say "well maybe...." if there isn't the slightest bit of evidence3.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. What surmise and slightest evidence for what?

2. I'm not really concerned about Melania. she made her choice to marry a sexual predator because he was rich... albeit creepy.

3. how dare you compare Melania's (maybe) thin skin.... with what disgusting rightwingnuts have subjected these kids to.

1) I didn't compare anything, I merely pointed out that when it comes to mocking people, liberals are no angels. 2) This happened long before the Parkland shooting and it is just as wrong now as it was then. 3) Liberals and Democrats are the ones championing for acceptance and tolerance of immigrants and then turn around and mock an immigrant's accent because they don't like her husband. It's pathetic.

sorry... you don't get to make it about poor Melania (with how much money in a Swiss bank account?)

What's the matter, truth stinging a little bit? Let me ask you, was it wrong for those idiots to mock her accent? Or is it okay because she's rich or married to Trump or both? You tell me.

Forum List

Back