Laura Ingrahm to Primary Romney Proving the Destruction of the Neocon Left in the GOP

I thought Ingrahm lived in D.C.? How can she primary someone living in Utah?

And to think, you guys voted for him a little over 7 years ago. Do you hate yourselves for doing that or just hate yourselves for being without principles?

Is this a bad time to remind you democrats despised Senator McCain and Mitt Romney a few years ago?
Yea, that is why I voted for the candidate who beat them......not because of any personal feelings towards any of them....but because I preferred the policies of one over the other....

Meanwhile...Trumpers ALWAYS seem to base their votes on how they "FEEL" about someone....and then when that person who made them "FEEL" good goes on and passes the same ole same ole republican policies that trumpers claimed to be against -- it further proves my point that trumpers don't care about policies....only their feels...

Trump knows this...so he preys on that weakness of yours and presto -- you are now a cult follower......AGAIN.

In other news it looks like Crazy Bernie might choose nutjob Occasio Cortez as VP or at least a promised cabinet position if he wins the nomination. All good news for the GOP. The Left today is so unhinged and disconnected from Americans, it's hilarious.

Back in the neocon glory years, the neocons ruled the roost in the White House and GOP. They were refugees of the Jackson wing of the Democrat Party, and blindsided the old Conservative wing, which pleased the Rockefeller wing enormously.

After Bush the Elder was done, the NeoCons would have destroyed Ingrahm for even considering such a thing.

But those days are over, as is Romneys career.

The GOP is not going to hand the party back over to such reckless cucks ever again.

And Laura just put the seal on that shit with her threat to primary Romney.

A bigger turd has never been flushed down a toilet.

Laura Ingraham calls on Mitt Romney to resign, says she 'may consider' opposing him in 4 and a half years
On man! I hope you’re right.

Back in the neocon glory years, the neocons ruled the roost in the White House and GOP. They were refugees of the Jackson wing of the Democrat Party, and blindsided the old Conservative wing, which pleased the Rockefeller wing enormously.

After Bush the Elder was done, the NeoCons would have destroyed Ingrahm for even considering such a thing.

But those days are over, as is Romneys career.

The GOP is not going to hand the party back over to such reckless cucks ever again.

And Laura just put the seal on that shit with her threat to primary Romney.

A bigger turd has never been flushed down a toilet.

Laura Ingraham calls on Mitt Romney to resign, says she 'may consider' opposing him in 4 and a half years

Losing about 40 seats in midterm election caused GOP to lose control of the House, but getting rid of NeoCons was actually net gain for the conservatives.

Now about Romney... unless he's recalled, he still has four years left in his term. Until then, nothing will happen.

I’m not too sure that McCain and Romney both threw their elections. Neither wanted to be the one who beat the (faux) black guy.
McCain left the campaign to deal with the market issue in the last weeks of the season and some speculate that he chose Palin to ensure defeat (though that backfired as Palin enhanced his poll numbers).
Romney failed to put away Obama on the Benghazi issue by not pursuing Obama’s lie about blaming terrorism instead of a video.

Wow, you guys live in your own alternate history.

John McCain tried to look presidential, and ended up looking like an old man who couldn't multi-task. The biggest problem he had was in 2008, the economy was in flames and we had thousands of Americans coming home in boxes over a war that was based on a lie. And McCain was saying, "More of that, please!" That's why he lost.

A pity, he could have saved the GOP from itself.

Romney couldn't put away Obama over Benghazi because he got caught in a lie.

I do find it hilarious that the GOP is SOOOO far into the "Cult of Trump" now that it denounces its last two standard bearers.
McCain was ahead in the polls until he left the campaign trail. What lie are you referring to with Romney and Benghazi?
Obama claimed he thought Benghazi was an act of terror all along.....even though Susan Rice went on 5 Sunday morning shows to claim it was a spontaneous protest, not terrorists, that attacked our consulate in Benghazi.

Forum List

Back