Laura Ingram to challenge Jeff Flake

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
YES! Where is my checkbook time to get rid of this McCain clone.
With almost two years until midterm elections, experts say Flake can expect serious opposition in his re-election bid from Republican and Democratic challengers alike.
Do it Laura. Beat his Trump hating butt.

With almost two years until midterm elections, experts say Flake can expect serious opposition in his re-election bid from Republican and Democratic challengers alike.
She lives in Maryland.

I already sent his opponent some money.

She lives in Maryland.

I thought for sure I read that Laura was thinking of moving to AZ to challenge him but I may have heard that wrong. Time will tell.

She lives in Maryland.

I thought for sure I read that Laura was thinking of moving to AZ to challenge him but I may have heard that wrong. Time will tell.
I think she was intending to challenge one of VA senators. She just built a home in the DC area. I assume it must be in VA.

Forum List

Back