Lauren Boebert confronts Marjorie Taylor Greene after she spoke at white nationalist event, someone had to de-escalate before altercation got physical

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Politico describes the Freedom Caucus, the far-right of the GOP conference that exists to obstruct everything, as a "group founded with right-leaning policy ambition." This is why we're fucking doomed.

I like Boebert, but since she's from Colorado she doesn't understand how important our heritage is to people in the south. In this case it's Boebert that needs to be set straight.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Politico describes the Freedom Caucus, the far-right of the GOP conference that exists to obstruct everything, as a "group founded with right-leaning policy ambition." This is why we're fucking doomed.

Should it be illegal to be white?

Boebert would tear marjori a new one. Maybe Lauren will kill off Marjorie and end up going to prison. That should take care of two problems at once. Maybe not kill here but ............. They could sell tickets to see that. That's what I call a fund raiser.

How can she serve any of us if she cant even remember what she has said out loud in the media, screaming is not part of her job discription.

Boebert would tear marjori a new one. Maybe Lauren will kill off Marjorie and end up going to prison. That should take care of two problems at once. Maybe not kill here but ............. They could sell tickets to see that. That's what I call a fund raiser.

Pssst, there is no rivalry.

Politico is a hack left publication and Bromance is a troll.

The left is desperate to create division.

31zys7.jpg

She says "I can't recall" a few times under questioning and liberal heads explode.
She can't remember as she said the new 1776 all of the sudden. A date she said was as important as the founding of this country. And we are supposed to believe it. Come on man.

Forum List

Back