Lauren Boebert is Must See TV and here to stay

The only real fact about her is that she embezzled campaign funds to pay for her failing business, channel funds into her husband's failing business and more. She did this even before she was elected.
Both parties are owned by Big Business, but she is stating facts.

Nope. “Support” is an interesting word as I do not live in CO. I find her to be bold and hysterical. My question to you is do you believe gender is just a social construct and men may just identify as women?

Stay on point on this one. Are you saying that Boebert used to be a man?

Stay on point on this one. Are you saying that Boebert used to be a man?
Nice deflection. You questioned my sanity so you already took the subject matter into a different direction. I am saying you used to be a man and now you have shown yourself to be a pussy. Run along now, prancing Nancy boy.

Big deal. Many former soldiers go insane. Your rhetoric shows you’re a moron. How about dem apples. I went to Duke undergrad and earned my MBA from NU. If that’s insane then so be it. Your posts on this site illustrate you’re a pompous ass. Doesn’t make you insane necessarily but it does make you easy to mock. What are you going to do about it?

You were an idiot before you got ejumicated. Now, you are just an Educated Idiot. You haven't paid to attempt to talk down to people like me, fruitloops.

Nice deflection. You questioned my sanity so you already took the subject matter into a different direction. I am saying you used to be a man and now you have shown yourself to be a pussy. Run along now, prancing Nancy boy.

YOu haven't paid a single due. Looks to me like you fruitloops are trying to tell us what we should be thinking.

You were an idiot before you got ejumicated. Now, you are just an Educated Idiot. You haven't paid to attempt to talk down to people like me, fruitloops.
So easily triggered. Typical leftist fool. Boebert is funny. Jihad Squad. Love it! She triggered you so that’s another bonus.

YOu haven't paid a single due. Looks to me like you fruitloops are trying to tell us what we should be thinking.
Says you. You keep referencing cereal as a pejorative. You’re such a little sissy boy. I cannot stand it.

Yay…go and vote. That is your constitutional right. So will you keep crying until then? Very unbecoming. Sissy boy.

Let me guess, you talk like this IRL, fruitloops. I already know you don't since you are still able to type these messages because your hands are not broken beyond repair. I bet you don't even vote.

Let me guess, you talk like this IRL, fruitloops. I already know you don't since you are still able to type these messages because your hands are not broken beyond repair. I bet you don't even vote.
I am worse in real life. Come to Boston and find out. I of course vote. You are so triggered. It warms my heart.

Make me, fruitloops.
Why? You’re so entertaining. This thread accomplished two of my objectives. The first was to show that some in the GOP have had enough. Second, was to trigger leftists with a weak constitution and you came running like the lapdog that you are.

she is a rock star...even Jon Stewart agrees with her on the Wuhan lab leak

Last edited:
I am worse in real life. Come to Boston and find out. I of course vote. You are so triggered. It warms my heart.

So that explains it. I have never actually been to Boston but I did fly over it. As I passed over it, my IQ dropped 3 points but it went back up after a few mile. You have just explained the phenom.

Why? You’re so entertaining. This thread accomplished two of my objectives. The first was to show that some in the GOP have had enough. Second, was to trigger leftists with a weak constitution and you came running like the lapdog that you are.

One problem, in the last election where we had candidates, I primarily voted Republican. So I vote for the person, not the party. You accomplished 3 things. Not all Republicans votes for bad people, enough do so the rest of us have to stay vigilant, and you are a Troll. Got a bridge for you.

1638099547017.jpeg

Forum List

Back