Trump endorses Lauren Boebert

Trump Casts Aside Repeated Scandals To Endorse Lauren Boebert Again​

"Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a Proven Conservative and Effective Leader who delivers for Colorado, and our America First agenda. She has led the fight to Impeach Joe Biden, Stop Illegal Immigration, Defend the Second Amendment, Protect our Wonderful Ranchers and Farmers, Support our Military and Veterans, Secure our Natural Resources to Pursue Energy Dominance, and Stand Up to the Radical Democrats who want to Destroy our Beautiful Country. Congresswoman Lauren Boebert is a trusted America First Fighter, and has my Complete and Total Endorsement for Colorado’s 4th Congressional District!"

Again, I'm at a loss for words. What do you think?
Not sure what to say.... All her opponent has to do is play the theater footage over and over again. Won't even have to debate her or speak a single word to the issues. Easiest campaign in the country.

Not sure what to say.... All her opponent has to do is play the theater footage over and over again. Won't even have to debate her or speak a single word to the issues. Easiest campaign in the country.

How did Trumps “Grab em by the pussy” footage work out?

Republicans are willing to ignore anything

Again, I'm at a loss for words. What do you think?​

I'm not sure even that is going to save her. She's carpetbagging and her shenanigans are well known to the public.

It does only solidify, of course, the kind of scumbag Trump is.

How did Trumps “Grab em by the pussy” footage work out?

Republicans are willing to ignore anything
Let's stop paying for anything dealing with sex in any way and the results and see where most of the problems are at.

I'm not sure even that is going to save her. She's carpetbagging and her shenanigans are well known to the public.

It does only solidify, of course, the kind of scumbag Trump is.

She, like MTG are very bad performance artists. Their have nothing other than who and what they are. Boebert wants to noticed and MTG wants cameras in her face.

pdra2xakmcmc1.jpeg

cf7nt7tufdmc1.png

Forum List

Back