Lauren Boebert: Professional Rake Stepper

I know

Imagine that
Why don’t Republicans call her a white trash welfare queen?

Everyone else does
Only the small minded bigots.

A welfare queen lives and dies on welfare.

Nobody I know opposes welfare as a hand up...we oppose it as a way of life.

Why would anyone look at a story like Lauren Boebert's as anything less than A SUCCESS STORY?

Other than those who nothing but partisan hacks...

Still a groomer. And condoned by her.

Minors can't groom other minors--- grooming is the action of an ADULT over a minor. And a minor knocking up another minor may be premature, but it isn't grooming. Apparently Boebert must have some really hot eggs in her genetics because she got knocked up at 19.

And she's crazy. 3 for 3. What could possibly go wrong?

Shut up your face. Either tell me what SPECIFICALLY she thinks that is so very wrong or so much different from the "not" crazy people or keep your views to yourself.

Or maybe you just haven't noticed that the entire world is F-ed up and going south very quickly with all your "sane" people running it?

Maybe if your people were doing a good job in the first place we wouldn't need a Lauren Boebert.

Boebert has said that her family depended on welfare when she was growing up.
She dropped out of high school during her senior year in 2004 when she had a baby.
She earned a GED certificate in 2020, a month before her first election primary.

Lauren advocates for an isolationist foreign policy, but supports closer ties with Israel for religious reasons. A self-described born-again Christian, Boebert has said that she is "tired of this separation of church and state junk" and argued for greater church power and influence in government decision-making.

Compared to her cult, Boeberts is a Rhodes Scholar.

Boebert has said that her family depended on welfare when she was growing up.
She dropped out of high school during her senior year in 2004 when she had a baby.
She earned a GED certificate in 2020, a month before her first election primary.

Lauren advocates for an isolationist foreign policy, but supports closer ties with Israel for religious reasons. A self-described born-again Christian, Boebert has said that she is "tired of this separation of church and state junk" and argued for greater church power and influence in government decision-making.

Compared to her cult, Boeberts is a Rhodes Scholar.

I have concerns about the intelligence of any woman who votes Republican. I was just reading the court filings in the new law suit by Texas women against the state's abortion ban and the hell these women went through.

I have concerns about the intelligence of any woman who votes Republican.
Or man.
I was just reading the court filings in the new law suit by Texas women against the state's abortion ban and the hell these women went through.
Boebert has said that she is "tired of this separation of church and state junk" and argued for greater church power and influence in government decision-making.

Republicans don't care, they need the evangelical nut job vote.
Replacing science with religion.

A woman who was raised on welfare…opposes welfare
A woman who got pregnant in HS ……opposes sex education
A woman who gave birth in the front seat of a pickup truck……opposes healthcare
Evidently its a very sad situation. Evidently her mother and grandmother also had children in the 17 - 18 year range according to her own speech.

White Trash gets other White Trash to vote for her
You feel the same way about innercity blacks?

Go ahead...you can say it...use the hard R...

Tell everyone how a ****** gets other ******* to vote for her.

Cori Bush and Maxine Waters would love you hear your bigotry applied equally.

Forum List

Back