Lauren Boebert: Professional Rake Stepper

Why did she not do that? Why did she not even realize she was using 2020 numbers till she was told.

Does that matter?

I thought you were budget conscious and opposed government waste...have you completely abandoned that facade?

Oh wait... Don't you and your wife work for the government?

You nervous?

My understanding from the context is the information was leaked. The current data was not included. An given the lack of transparency of the Biden Administration...is it any wonder the current numbers are not available?

Does that matter?

I thought you were budget conscious and opposed government waste...have you completely abandoned that facade?

Oh wait... Don't you and your wife work for the government?

You nervous?

My understanding from the context is the information was leaked. The current data was not included. An given the lack of transparency of the Biden Administration...is it any wonder the current numbers are not available?

Well, yes it does matter that she did not even know what year her data was from.

My wife works for the government, the VA to be exact. She is an RN taking care of our vets. If that something you are wanting to bash, go for it.

It took me 20 years of living where I was told live and going where I was told to go to earn it. Do you think serving in Congress is akin to serving in the military?

I think you earned it and she's earning it.

Obviously you think your better than she is in some way.

I don't think so.

Well, yes it does matter that she did not even know what year her data was from.

My wife works for the government, the VA to be exact. She is an RN taking care of our vets. If that something you are wanting to bash, go for it.

She (your wife) works everyday she's scheduled? Goes to work on time and earns her pay?

And YOU are here bashing a Congresswoman who is questioning why EVERY government employees isn't doing the same???

What kind of partisan hack does that?

Not an Independent who is fiscally conservative.

Once again you are caught attacking that which claim to support.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

But lucky for you, being a liberal means never having to make sense.

She works everyday. Goes to work on time and earns her pay.

And YOU are here bashing a Congresswoman who is questioning why EVERY government employees isn't doing the same???

What kind of partisan hack does that?

Not an Independent who is fiscally conservative.

Once again you are caught attacking that which claim to support.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

I do not personally believe anyone in congress earns their pay.

Does she work everyday? How do you know what she is doing every day?

The House averages about 150 days a year in session. What are they doing the rest of those days? What bills has she sponsored?

What does anyone on Congress do to earn 174 grand a year?

I do not personally believe anyone in congress earns their pay.

Does she work everyday? How do you know what she is doing every day?

The House averages about 150 days a year in session. What are they doing the rest of those days? What bills has she sponsored?
She meaning your wife. Sorry, I went back and amended that to make it more clear.

That is not all

Raised on Welfare
She dropped out of High School at 17 because she was pregnant
She gave birth in the front seat of a Pickup Truck
Now, Grandmother at 36

Not really a bad thing. Apparently the dingbat bounced back and made good.

Had my mom not gotten to the hospital when she did, she'd have given birth to me in some ole car. Most of me was born in the hall way headed for the delivery room. That's why she made sure my wife her had her hospital bag packed 2 months before our first child was born.

Last edited:

What does anyone on Congress do to earn 174 grand a year?

Somebody has to do.

And I'd totally believe you if you occasionally attacked a Democrat.

But you don't.

It's just another partisan attack.

She (your wife) works everyday she's scheduled? Goes to work on time and earns her pay?

I am not bashing her for questioning that, I am bashing her for not even knowing her data was two years old. I work with a lot of folks from the USDA and most were sent remote when COVID hit. There were a lot of bumps and problems at first as their system was not designed to handle that sort of traffic.

Forum List

Back