Lauren Boebert: Professional Rake Stepper

Why? Why does it need to be a full time job?

I do all the time, that you do not pay attention is not my concern.

Maybe we need to take congress back to what it was. The Senator was appointed by the Governor and was full time. The House of Representative Member was elected by the states voters and was part time only for 180 days or less. He got paid for he time he attended.

Given that you can only receive welfare benefits for 2 years in your life, being on welfare cannot possibly be a "way of life", but Republican lies about "welfare queens" persist 40 years after it was proven that Reagan was lying to you.

Bobert used campaign funds to pay the rent on her financially troubled business. Her Christmas card is straight out of the trailer park, and her stunning level of stupidity and ignorance is an indictment of your public education system.

It doesn't say much for the Republican Party that she was allowed to run in the first place, and it says even less about her constituents that she was re-elected.

She tied in with the Rump Magat cult. Otherwise, there would be no way in hell.

She (your wife) works everyday she's scheduled? Goes to work on time and earns her pay?

And YOU are here bashing a Congresswoman who is questioning why EVERY government employees isn't doing the same???

What kind of partisan hack does that?

Not an Independent who is fiscally conservative.

Once again you are caught attacking that which claim to support.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

But lucky for you, being a liberal means never having to make sense.

Nothing you've posted makes any logical sense at all. Your attacks on civil servants is cowardly and demonstrates how Republicans are suspicious of those working on their behalf, and trust those working against their own best interests.

There is NOTHING fiscally conservative about the Republican Party and there hasn't been a fiscal conservative in office since Eisenhauer. All they've done since Reagan is cut taxes, transfer all wealth to the top, while running up huge deficits, increase the national debt and crash the economy.

She just keeps stepping in it...

Once again, you can't make this stuff up folks. You just can't.

MAGA, Brother.

50090309-10168281-image-a-34_1636092044606.jpg

Maybe we need to take congress back to what it was. The Senator was appointed by the Governor and was full time. The House of Representative Member was elected by the states voters and was part time only for 180 days or less. He got paid for he time he attended.
Sure, let Senators be appointed in back room deals instead of by We the People

More Republicans trying to disenfranchise voters because they can’t win otherwise

Bobert used campaign funds to pay the rent on her financially troubled business. Her Christmas card is straight out of the trailer park, and her stunning level of stupidity and ignorance is an indictment of your public education system.

It doesn't say much for the Republican Party that she was allowed to run in the first place, and it says even less about her constituents that she was re-elected.

Don’t forget her husband tattooed his penis and was arrested for exposing it to a minor

Sure, let Senators be appointed in back room deals instead of by We the People

More Republicans trying to disenfranchise voters because they can’t win otherwise

You honestly believe that "We, the People" elect Senators today? I thought I had a good one. Until I tried to make a company follow the law and then got a good view of a Senator on the take. The problem we have is there is just too much money to get elected for the Senate and way to much to stay in office. All of them have to sell their souls. This whole thing is completely dishonest. We might as well take it back to what it once was where it was less corrupt. We have more control at the Governor level.

You honestly believe that "We, the People" elect Senators today? I thought I had a good one. Until I tried to make a company follow the law and then got a good view of a Senator on the take. The problem we have is there is just too much money to get elected for the Senate and way to much to stay in office. All of them have to sell their souls. This whole thing is completely dishonest. We might as well take it back to what it once was where it was less corrupt. We have more control at the Governor level.

Many, many Senators don’t get re-elected by We the People

How many backroom deals do you have to make to be appointed a Senator?

Many, many Senators don’t get re-elected by We the People

How many backroom deals do you have to make to be appointed a Senator?

You have to admit that it would be a whole lot cheaper especially if we place term limits on congress.

Is it true that Boebert's 17-year-old son knocked up a 15-year-old girl - and now she'll be a grandma at 36? Wow, what a family.

It is not normal around here but in Kentucky and other places, she would be an old maid at 15.

Not stepping on a rake except in your imagination.

Bobo cited that 2020 document after repeatedly asking the director of the Office of Personnel for the percent of employees who were not logging on to there “remote jobs” at all. The director claimed not to know, but the Trump administration had provided the figures.

If it was 25% under Trump, no doubt it is much larger under Biden.

No doubt it was much larger under ByeDon, really? And you have these facts to back it up correct?

Forum List

Back