Lauren Boebert: Professional Rake Stepper

Fuck off. The only dishonest liar here is always YOU. It is no matter where or when Boebert got her data, the question is whether these workers are still not showing up for work or not! They had a REASON not to come into work in 2020, asshole. But NOT NOW. So when Director Ahuja said she was basing it on 2020 data, they were really sidestepping whether the current data is any DIFFERENT.

And apparently it isn't and Boebert was RIGHT otherwise you would have produced CURRENT data showing that Boebert is barking up an empty tree.
The dishonest right does nothing but misrepresent and lie – such as blaming President Biden for Trump’s incompetence and failures.

Got photos!
FdYyAM_WQBUPPvf

Here is one of the leering pervert.

The dishonest right does nothing but misrepresent and lie –
Yet you cannot produce one of them. I'm still waiting for my saving $2500/year switching to Obummacare.

such as blaming President Biden for Trump’s incompetence and failures.
By that measure, then shouldn't Trump be blaming Obumma? Trump had no incompetence nor failures, just the ones democrats made up and lied about.

Did you miss Tucker admitting what a disaster Trump was?

Tucker is a liar.
Fox is fake news.
You've said it over and over.
Why do you believe them now?
Are you so gullible you don't know Fox is lying to you?
And they you idiots parrot the lies Tucker has been spewing for years even though you know he’s a liar.

Oh and those were Tucker’s PRIVATE thoughts. His REAL.

I made no assumptions one way or another. My criticism was that the poster assumed that the Biden Administration wouldn't clamp down on it or were otherwise incompetent in staffing matters. And yet more people were fired from the Trump Administration for corruption and malfeasance than any Administration in history.
You sure did make an assumption as usual and as usual, you do not provide anything to prove that things have changed!

Huh? English your 2nd language?

Which lies? You think CNN, NYT and NBC and a hundred others don't lie to you Dummy?

Just repeating what you claim.

If they were private thoughts, how do you know them?
Because his texts and emails have been made public you fucking dumbshit

Forum List

Back