LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

I can see when Obama declares martial law and start rounding up conservatives whose side you'll be on.
Yeah Obama is going to do that .....Unnnnnnnbelievable ...get the tin foil and duct tape.....Remember the tragedy in Texas from Jade Helms when Obama forced cowboys to gay marry Muslim terrorists ...all that wing nut stuff....Moron Obama has less than 12 months to pull his Coup....
Walk away, jerk!

It's funny how when unarmed protesters occupied Wall Street they were called "bums", but when armed protestors occupied a wildlife refuge - they're "patriots"
It's what you're protesting making the difference.
No its assholes with guns threatening people that is the difference
WhatWillTheyDOAfterTakingOurGuns_zps6ivhr8qr.jpg

It's funny how when unarmed protesters occupied Wall Street they were called "bums", but when armed protestors occupied a wildlife refuge - they're "patriots"
Poor babies ...it took the cops 26 days before they made any moves against the armed felons...it took under two seconds for the Police in Cleveland to gun down a 12 year old black boy playing in a park...........

tif he was going for his gun why did he use the wrong hand

he is a lefty according to friends and family for example
Jon, the cop cannot be held responsible for knowing what handedness the dude had. The video makes it plain that he made a coupld of right hand suspicious looking moves and a left handed one too before he went down.

If we are to engage in guessing, I do not believe that these were accidental but were a desire on his part to provoke a fatal shooting of himself.

Poor babies ...it took the cops 26 days before they made any moves against the armed felons...it took under two seconds for the Police in Cleveland to gun down a 12 year old black boy playing in a park...........
ObamaTearsLubeMyGun_zps6agt9ecc.jpg

. The colored piece in front of the barrel indicating it is a toy was removed. The boy was pointing it in a threatening way. Cops had to drop him. Big difference.

Just because a man is video taped for three weeks heavily armed as he commits numerous felonies on camera and declaring he will resist any attempts to stop him and is willing to die before being taken into custody does not mean he actually meant it...I was shocked shocked I tell you that he died in a confront with Police...even Tamir Rice said "dude" ..... or "Tamir Rice" would have said dude had he not been gunned down less than 2 seconds after the sudden arrival of a Police unit skidding at him ......

fuck you you racist scum bag

I'll sleep like a baby knowing that the Trooper who pulled the trigger is safe. My sympathies to the Trooper and his family. Its unfair that he should have to deal with the burden of taking a life because some shit kicking criminal piece of filth like Lavoy Finicum wanted to 'suicide by cop'.

From beginning to end, these selfish Miltia fucks thought of nobody but themselves. I hope they rot in their concrete boxes. And Lavoy in his wooden one.

what a minute now that wasnt the tune you played

when Ferguson was burning down

hypocrite

I agree the shooting should be investigated like the other cop shootings. And I strangely agree with you people seem a little hypocritical. I do however think the FBI will be cleared based on the video and witnesses. Based on what he had said and his actions up to the shooting I see no reason anyone should doubt he went for his gun.

there are always a first

The cops can't be expected to know if he is a lefty or a righty. From his words and actions they should have expected him to be dangerous. If they are telling him to keep his hands up and he goes reaching for something it's his own fault for being shot.

The cops can't be expected to know if he is a lefty or a righty.

the cops dont know

but lavoy knew which hand to draw and shoot with

so in other words he is using the wrong hand

I'll sleep like a baby knowing that the Trooper who pulled the trigger is safe. My sympathies to the Trooper and his family. Its unfair that he should have to deal with the burden of taking a life because some shit kicking criminal piece of filth like Lavoy Finicum wanted to 'suicide by cop'.

From beginning to end, these selfish Miltia fucks thought of nobody but themselves. I hope they rot in their concrete boxes. And Lavoy in his wooden one.

hypocrite

I agree the shooting should be investigated like the other cop shootings. And I strangely agree with you people seem a little hypocritical. I do however think the FBI will be cleared based on the video and witnesses. Based on what he had said and his actions up to the shooting I see no reason anyone should doubt he went for his gun.

there are always a first

The cops can't be expected to know if he is a lefty or a righty. From his words and actions they should have expected him to be dangerous. If they are telling him to keep his hands up and he goes reaching for something it's his own fault for being shot.

the cops dont know

But that doesnt make the cops culpable.

wrong hand he was left handed

if you review the footage

it appears

he had his hands up

when he was first shot in the gut

he reached for the spot where he was hit

then the other cop just mowed him down

for now that is just the way it looks

witnesses say the cops shot him in cold blood and was not armed

we will see what the cop cams and car cams have to show

where is your hands up dont shoot mentality now
Here is an actual case of "hands up, don't shoot"
maybe we need the rest of the evidence

it appears

he had his hands up

Prove it. Many people viewing the same video you are basing your opinion on say otherwise. His family will have a chance to take legal action after the autopsy and other evidence becomes available. Until then your opinion is a subjective evaluation.

as is yours

what i am really curious where is your hands up dont attitude these days

hypocrite

there are always a first

the cops dont know

But that doesnt make the cops culpable.

certainly but it begs the question

why is he drawing with the wrong hand

Jon, the cop cannot be held responsible for knowing what handedness the dude had. The video makes it plain that he made a coupld of right hand suspicious looking moves and a left handed one too before he went down.

If we are to engage in guessing, I do not believe that these were accidental but were a desire on his part to provoke a fatal shooting of himself.

i am not talking about the cop knowing or not knowing

i am saying if he is left handed as the cops say

why would he set up his protective arm for his wrong hand

that is the question

not that the cops should have known

If he had simply obeyed the Police orders.....................

did you say the same thing in the mike brown case

or are you a hypocrite

hands up dont shoot
I do not recall Mike Brown being armed with heavy weapons like Finnicum......nor do I recall Mike Brown being allowed to jay walk for three weeks before getting gunned down to the ground.......

it appears

he had his hands up

Prove it. Many people viewing the same video you are basing your opinion on say otherwise. His family will have a chance to take legal action after the autopsy and other evidence becomes available. Until then your opinion is a subjective evaluation.

as is yours

I agree, my opinion of Festus reaching for his gun is an opinion, of no more value or worth than the next guys. I lean towards the cop version because of the circumstantial evidence against Festus.

If he had simply obeyed the Police orders.....................

did you say the same thing in the mike brown case

or are you a hypocrite

hands up dont shoot
I do not recall Mike Brown being armed with heavy weapons like Finnicum......nor do I recall Mike Brown being allowed to jay walk for three weeks before getting gunned down to the ground.......

hypocrite
One dead person was armed to the teeth and had been filmed in the commission of felonies and had also expressed the desire to die before being apprehended...the other was an unarmed Jay walking teenager...if these were in fact equivalent cases it would be hypocrisy however they are not equivalent for the reasons I just outlined.........

it appears

he had his hands up

as is yours

I agree, my opinion of Festus reaching for his gun is an opinion, of no more value or worth than the next guys. I lean towards the cop version because of the circumstantial evidence against Festus.

i do too i like pointing out who is the hypocrite and who is not

Forum List

Back