LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

Lavoy had his arms on his head

he was shot on his face by the Obama coward federal gansters

Lying asshole, Finicum was shot by Oregon State Troopers. Another person that should be sharing quarters with the Bundys.

No

you are the lying one

it is more then obvious in the video that his hands are on his head

Nope. Its more than obvious than you're a delusional liar. His right arm was reaching low on his hip. For well over a second. With a pistol found in the very pocket he was reaching for.

This after Lavoy ran a police blockade, resisted arrest and lead the police on a high speed chase.

You're so completely fucked. As you're just burning credibility. Proving, over and over, that militia morons are delusional. And can't be trusted. We can watch the video and see that your account is nonsense.

It was a text book justifiable shooting.

fuck you you racist scum bag

I'll sleep like a baby knowing that the Trooper who pulled the trigger is safe. My sympathies to the Trooper and his family. Its unfair that he should have to deal with the burden of taking a life because some shit kicking criminal piece of filth like Lavoy Finicum wanted to 'suicide by cop'.

From beginning to end, these selfish Miltia fucks thought of nobody but themselves. I hope they rot in their concrete boxes. And Lavoy in his wooden one.

“Just drop the charges and we're willing to go. But if they're not willing to do that, we're all just willing to stay here and see what happens.”

Why Police Shot Oregon Occupier LaVoy Finicum: The Video

'Please, just let us go home'. Finally, the sniveling, selfish idiots realize that they weren't Cosplaying. That there are real consequences to armed insurrection, conspiracy, sedition, theft, and burglary.

Welcome to reality, fuckers.You can't say you weren't warned.

Lying asshole, Finicum was shot by Oregon State Troopers. Another person that should be sharing quarters with the Bundys.

No

you are the lying one

until cop number appears one blasts him in his abdomen

it is also obvious from the video

that cop number two appears to shoot him execution style

this warrants further investigation

Absolutely!

It does warrant further investigation!

Feds under Hussein Barry Obama are the worst criminals ever! gangsters.... worst than scum!
How much have you had to drink tonight?

Unarmed? Yeah, call me crazy
Anyone who has 2 fists is armed. Quit being retarded.

Everyone with Arms is armed.
Agreed, which is why you should be shot dead if you get physical with a cop.

Any action is physical
You are so good at playing dumb, that I must assume you ARE dumb.

So all people who can move and have arms is a threat. That's the pussy ass excuses you're left with.

Anyone can scare me or attack so shooting anyone is fine

say who you and the cops that smoked him

cops never lie do they

I'll take a State Troopers word over you pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about, anyday. As you're nobody. And that Trooper put his life on the line to enforce the law.

really how come you have the complete opposite belief in all the other hands up shootings

you are a hypocrite low life and nothing more

Jon....says a proven, delusional liar. Surely you won't be surprised if I could give a fiddler's fuck what a delusional liar thinks of my posts. Especially one who is an apologist for a wanna-be cop killer.

Thank you for demonstrating why the militia movement is a running joke in this country.

fuck you you lying scum bag

it has nothing to do with the militia you jerk

Sure it doesn't. That's why you're polishing militia turds, defending a wanna-be cop killer.

You are your ilk are my first, best argument for why the militia isn't taken seriously. Lavoy was a criminal, endangering police officers with his attempt to avoid the consequences of his own actions. There is *nothing* the FBI or the Troopers should have done differently. They acted in full accordance with the law.

i dont belong to a militia you fuck face

i am not defending anyone either

everyone should have their day in court

the video leaves plenty of room for questioning whether

the shooting was legit

witnesses say he had his hands up when first shot

either by accident or on purpose

it will investigated

but more so i am curious as to why all of a sudden

the left has become ok with cop shootings

why is that

No

you are the lying one

until cop number appears one blasts him in his abdomen

it is also obvious from the video

that cop number two appears to shoot him execution style

this warrants further investigation

Absolutely!

It does warrant further investigation!

Feds under Hussein Barry Obama are the worst criminals ever! gangsters.... worst than scum!
How much have you had to drink tonight?

so you are of the opinion that cop shootings dont need to be investigated

how charming

No

you are the lying one

Nope. Its more than obvious than you're a delusional liar. His right arm was reaching low on his hip. For well over a second. With a pistol found in the very pocket he was reaching for.

This after Lavoy ran a police blockade, resisted arrest and lead the police on a high speed chase.

You're so completely fucked. As you're just burning credibility. Proving, over and over, that militia morons are delusional. And can't be trusted. We can watch the video and see that your account is nonsense.

I'll sleep like a baby knowing that the Trooper who pulled the trigger is safe. My sympathies to the Trooper and his family. Its unfair that he should have to deal with the burden of taking a life because some shit kicking criminal piece of filth like Lavoy Finicum wanted to 'suicide by cop'.

From beginning to end, these selfish Miltia fucks thought of nobody but themselves. I hope they rot in their concrete boxes. And Lavoy in his wooden one.

what a minute now that wasnt the tune you played

when Ferguson was burning down

hypocrite

“Just drop the charges and we're willing to go. But if they're not willing to do that, we're all just willing to stay here and see what happens.”

'Please, just let us go home'. Finally, the sniveling, selfish idiots realize that they weren't Cosplaying. That there are real consequences to armed insurrection, conspiracy, sedition, theft, and burglary.

so that deserves being shot execution style

No

you are the lying one

Most cemeteries insert the casket into a concrete box to prevent ground collapse from a rotting and disintegrating casket. Festus will be in a concrete box despite his wishes.

What part of "freeze asshole, don't move a muscle" do you think Festus did not understand?

What part of "freeze asshole, don't move a muscle" do you think Festus did not understand?

the video looks as if he did

until he got what appears to be getting shot in the belly

witnesses say that is how it went down

where has your hands up dont shoot attitude gone these days

the video looks as if he did

until he got what appears to be getting shot in the belly

witnesses say that is how it went down

where has your hands up dont shoot attitude gone these days

His hands weren't up, they were down, and it looked like he was reaching for his gun.

No

you are the lying one

hypocrite

I agree the shooting should be investigated like the other cop shootings. And I strangely agree with you people seem a little hypocritical. I do however think the FBI will be cleared based on the video and witnesses. Based on what he had said and his actions up to the shooting I see no reason anyone should doubt he went for his gun.

hypocrite

I agree the shooting should be investigated like the other cop shootings. And I strangely agree with you people seem a little hypocritical. I do however think the FBI will be cleared based on the video and witnesses. Based on what he had said and his actions up to the shooting I see no reason anyone should doubt he went for his gun.

Exactly. He said he wouldn't be taken alive. He said it on video.

hypocrite

Exactly. He said he wouldn't be taken alive. He said it on video.

And moments before he is driving into a snow bank wildly rather than stopping. If he was a man of his word we can assume he went for his gun. I think the video clearly shows that.

The man saw injustice and he stood up to tyranny. He gave his life for freedom and against oppression. He is a hero.
RIP
what injustice? what tyranny? what oppression?

he was an idiot with an idiot's cause

If you ever spent one second learning anything about a subject before you spoke on it, you would have the answers, but you don't. You simply regurgitate what others tell you without knowing anything. You are just a blithering moron.

They didn't seize that land, retard. They bought it from a private company.

Dumbass.
Lol, they drive the target ranch or farm out of business with regulatory harassment and then seize the land for auction, a third party anti-growth tool comes along then buys it and sells it back to the Federal government.

You are such a fucking ignorant piece of shit.

He is exactly that. It's best just to point at him, laugh, and move on.

hypocrite

Ah, but Brain......you're not quite gettting the depth of Jonny's hapless batshit.

He insists there was no gun. That the FBI is lying about it. That its a conspiracy.

Still 'agreeing'?

hypocrite

there are always a first

tif he was going for his gun why did he use the wrong hand

he is a lefty according to friends and family for example

hypocrite

Ah, but Brain......you're not quite gettting the depth of Jonny's hapless batshit.

He insists there was no gun. That the FBI is lying about it. That its a conspiracy.

Still 'agreeing'?

no my point is that you are a hypocrite

Forum List

Back