LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

Authorities found three other loaded weapons inside the truck, including two loaded .223-caliber semi-automatic rifles and a loaded .38-special revolver, officials said.

but they didnt find anything on finicum

Nope. You're a delusional liar.

“On at least two occasions, Finicum reaches his right hand toward a pocket on the left inside portion of his jacket. He did have a loaded 9-millimeter semiautomatic handgun in that pocket,” said Greg Bretzing, the FBI agent in charge of Oregon. Bretzing praised officers for not shooting earlier, when Finicum tried to barrel through.

Why Police Shot Oregon Occupier LaVoy Finicum: The Video

Again, you're just burning through militia credibility. You're proving why militia idiots are liars, delusional, or both. With either circumstance demonstrating that they just can't be trusted. As even when a man reached for a gun, even when he ran a blockade, even when resisted arrest, even when he lead the cops on a high speed chase....

.......you still refuse to acknowledge he did anything wrong. Demonstrating that your perspective is meaningless gibberish, worth nothing.

you come across as a hypocrite

Dumb bastard clearly reached for something, and if every cop there put a bullet in him, it would have been justified. The world is a better place for his death.

hands up dont shoot that dont matter all of a sudden

--LOL

why is that

Because Lavoy was reaching for a gun. Not for a milisecond. And not just once. But twice, with the 2nd reach lasting well over a second. With a gun found in the very pocket he was reaching for. Lavoy was trying to pull a gun to kill a State trooper.

The man was no hero. Lavoy was a wanna be cop-killer. And I'd much prefer Lavoy ended up in a wooden box than that Trooper.

say who you and the cops that smoked him

cops never lie do they

I'll take a State Troopers word over you pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about, anyday. As you're nobody. And that Trooper put his life on the line to enforce the law.

Lavoy had his arms on his head

he was shot on his face by the Obama coward federal gansters

You come across as a lying dumb fuck. Probably should be sharing quarters with the Bundys.

Authorities found three other loaded weapons inside the truck, including two loaded .223-caliber semi-automatic rifles and a loaded .38-special revolver, officials said.

but they didnt find anything on finicum

Nope. You're a delusional liar.

“On at least two occasions, Finicum reaches his right hand toward a pocket on the left inside portion of his jacket. He did have a loaded 9-millimeter semiautomatic handgun in that pocket,” said Greg Bretzing, the FBI agent in charge of Oregon. Bretzing praised officers for not shooting earlier, when Finicum tried to barrel through.

Why Police Shot Oregon Occupier LaVoy Finicum: The Video

Again, you're just burning through militia credibility. You're proving why militia idiots are liars, delusional, or both. With either circumstance demonstrating that they just can't be trusted. As even when a man reached for a gun, even when he ran a blockade, even when resisted arrest, even when he lead the cops on a high speed chase....

.......you still refuse to acknowledge he did anything wrong. Demonstrating that your perspective is meaningless gibberish, worth nothing.

you come across as a hypocrite

Nope. I come across as a person who has no tolerance for delusional militia horseshit. Especially in defense of man that was trying to draw a gun so he could kill a State Trooper.

I have no tolerance for wanna-be cop killers. Or their groupies.

Lying asshole, Finicum was shot by Oregon State Troopers. Another person that should be sharing quarters with the Bundys.

Dumb bastard clearly reached for something, and if every cop there put a bullet in him, it would have been justified. The world is a better place for his death.

--LOL

why is that

Because Lavoy was reaching for a gun. Not for a milisecond. And not just once. But twice, with the 2nd reach lasting well over a second. With a gun found in the very pocket he was reaching for. Lavoy was trying to pull a gun to kill a State trooper.

The man was no hero. Lavoy was a wanna be cop-killer. And I'd much prefer Lavoy ended up in a wooden box than that Trooper.

cops never lie do they

I'll take a State Troopers word over you pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about, anyday. As you're nobody. And that Trooper put his life on the line to enforce the law.

really how come you have the complete opposite belief in all the other hands up shootings

you are a hypocrite low life and nothing more

The video looked like he was reaching for something inside his jacket.

If coppers pointing guns at you say 'hands in the air', put your hands in the air and leave them there.

Dumb fuck reached for a gun.
says who you

or the cops

who always tell the truth

The cop was there. You weren't. And the militia account of what happened has already been revised about a half dozen times. Originally it was that Lavoy was on his knees, surrendering when they killed him. But as soon as the FBI announced they had a video......the militia's story suddenly changed. All of a sudden their horseshit was 'a misunderstanding'.

It wasn't a misunderstanding. It was an outright lie. They hoped that they could make up whatever narrative they wanted and no one could contradict them. The video proved them wrong. Leaving no one but militia wanna-bes and their groupies still gobbling the nonsense they're spewing.

You idiots overplayed your hand.

Lying asshole, Finicum was shot by Oregon State Troopers. Another person that should be sharing quarters with the Bundys.

No

you are the lying one

it is more then obvious in the video that his hands are on his head

until cop number appears one blasts him in his abdomen

it is also obvious from the video

that cop number two appears to shoot him execution style

this warrants further investigation

--LOL

why is that

cops never lie do they

really how come you have the complete opposite belief in all the other hands up shootings

Jon....says a proven, delusional liar. Surely you won't be surprised if I could give a fiddler's fuck what a delusional liar thinks of my posts. Especially one who is an apologist for a wanna-be cop killer.

Thank you for demonstrating why the militia movement is a running joke in this country.

The video looked like he was reaching for something inside his jacket.

If coppers pointing guns at you say 'hands in the air', put your hands in the air and leave them there.

look more closely you will see the first cop shoot looks like twice

at the same moment you see lavoy react to the shot(s)

--LOL

why is that

cops never lie do they

Jon....says a proven, delusional liar. Surely you won't be surprised if I could give a fiddler's fuck what a delusional liar thinks of my posts. Especially one who is an apologist for a wanna-be cop killer.

Thank you for demonstrating why the militia movement is a running joke in this country.

fuck you you lying scum bag

it has nothing to do with the militia you jerk

No

you are the lying one

Nope. Its more than obvious than you're a delusional liar. His right arm was reaching low on his hip. For well over a second. With a pistol found in the very pocket he was reaching for.

This after Lavoy ran a police blockade, resisted arrest and lead the police on a high speed chase.

You're so completely fucked. As you're just burning credibility. Proving, over and over, that militia morons are delusional. And can't be trusted. We can watch the video and see that your account is nonsense.

It was a text book justifiable shooting.

No

you are the lying one

Nope. Its more than obvious than you're a delusional liar. His right arm was reaching low on his hip. For well over a second. With a pistol found in the very pocket he was reaching for.

This after Lavoy ran a police blockade, resisted arrest and lead the police on a high speed chase.

You're so completely fucked. As you're just burning credibility. Proving, over and over, that militia morons are delusional. And can't be trusted. We can watch the video and see that your account is nonsense.

It was a text book justifiable shooting.

fuck you you racist scum bag

No

you are the lying one

Absolutely!

It does warrant further investigation!

Feds under Hussein Barry Obama are the worst criminals ever! gangsters.... worst than scum!

No

you are the lying one

Absolutely!

Feds under Hussein Barry Obama are the worst criminals ever! gangsters.... worst than scum!

not according to these hands up dont shoot freaks on this thread

--LOL

there are many unanswered questions

No

you are the lying one

Absolutely!

They are the same ones that have served under Boosh....

cops never lie do they

fuck you you lying scum bag

it has nothing to do with the militia you jerk

Sure it doesn't. That's why you're polishing militia turds, defending a wanna-be cop killer.

You are your ilk are my first, best argument for why the militia isn't taken seriously. Lavoy was a criminal, endangering police officers with his attempt to avoid the consequences of his own actions. There is *nothing* the FBI or the Troopers should have done differently. They acted in full accordance with the law.

Forum List

Back