LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

So he did the same thing Tamir Rice did.....

Except he was actually armed, had a death wish in the press and was still given more than the 2 seconds Tamir Rice got

He was also white and that means it's justified to you for that reason.

I dont agree with that but to each its own, yanno

Last time I looked, your agreement has never been necessary for the truth to be the truth.

Not surprising you believe that, considering the ignorance you display here all the time.

Not surprising you deny that based on your view of how things should differently when the person is white.
There you go making shit up again

There you go proving my claim again.
Making shit up is a claim? You're a whiny little girl. That's my claim.

The claim is that you think differently in how things should be done based on skin color.

Unlike your kind that thinks someone born one gender can think they're another, I'm 100% man. So much for your claim.

My claim is you're just another dumb ******.
You're claim is based on a lie you made up. So either that constitutes "making shit up," or you're a whiny little girl.

Except he was actually armed, had a death wish in the press and was still given more than the 2 seconds Tamir Rice got

Last time I looked, your agreement has never been necessary for the truth to be the truth.

Its not my truth, its seems like its yours tho. I just simply dont agree

Not surprising you deny that based on your view of how things should differently when the person is white.

The claim is that you think differently in how things should be done based on skin color.

Unlike your kind that thinks someone born one gender can think they're another, I'm 100% man. So much for your claim.

You're claim is based on a lie you made up. So either that constitutes "making shit up," or you're a whiny little girl.

You're? What a dumbass.

Your claim that it's a lie is made up. That constitutes being a liar or a stupid little black boy.

Truth is truth. It's what it is.

You don't agree with truth?

Truth is truth. It's what it is.

You don't agree with truth?

I dont believe something is true based on your declaration that it is. Either way, I dont agree with your truth. Pretty simple concept.

You're? What a dumbass.

Your claim that it's a lie is made up. That constitutes being a liar or a stupid little black boy.

Oops my bad. Your claim is based on a lie you made up. So either that constitutes "making shit up," or you're a whiny little girl.

And you whined again, giving more evidence to my claim.

LaVoy was holding his hands out while stumbling in deep snow trying to keep his balance too.

Nonsense. He was reaching his right hand to his waist. And not for a millisecond either. He was tugging at his waist for a full second to a second and a half before he was shot.

This after leading the cops on a high speed chase, running a police road block, resisting arrest, and insisting he'd never been taken to jail.

The shoot was justified.
He was shot first. You can see him flinch making his left arm drop. He was reaching for his wound with high adrenaline.
It was his right arm. And his gun was on his right side. He already told cameras he wouldn't go peacefully.
Making my point. He was wounded in the left side. He flinched milliseconds after taking the hit and reached for his wound with his right arm across his body. He never reached for his gun on the right. Then he was assassinated from the rear by a cowardly agent.

A black cop shot a white kid in Colorado and you didn't go ape shit about that.

Not a word from him yet he still claims he would say the same thing as he does when the person is black. He's a liar.

Know what the sad thing is? All the cops were going to do when they stopped them was to take down their names. This whole thing could have been avoided if they had simply stopped and let their names be taken. The sheriff even said they could go if they left peacefully and wouldn't be arrested.

Running from the cops on the other hand? Arrestable offense.

Not a word from him yet he still claims he would say the same thing as he does when the person is black. He's a liar.

Liberals are dangerous. They'll gladly support killing off anyone they oppose ideologically.

You can see Finicum put his left hand in his left pocket.
No you can't from the footage from the plane

You can see him grab his side after the cop closest to the car shot him

through the gut

He reached before he was shot.But after leading the cops on a high speed chase, running a police blockade and resisting arrest.

Try again.

so you say

all of a sudden the cops did the right thing

no more hands up dont shoot

are you a racist or what

You can see Finicum put his left hand in his left pocket.
No you can't from the footage from the plane

You can see him grab his side after the cop closest to the car shot him

through the gut

He reached before he was shot.But after leading the cops on a high speed chase, running a police blockade and resisting arrest.

Try again.

go look again for once

you know you are wrong

the witnesses say his hands was up

and that he was unarmed

Forum List

Back