LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

The terrorist would not come out of his vehicle when commanded. He then ran from the police at high speed. The rubes defending these Nazis conveniently blank that out of their minds.

He then crashed his vehicle, jumped out with his hands up, and then reached for his weapon when he saw a trooper. He probably planned on taking one or two out with him.

"I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box.”

Sheesh I thought the RW'ers would see this as a good shot when selling loose cigs and stealing cigars are all justifiable reasons for death.

Whats a white guy gotta do?

Sheesh I thought the RW'ers would see this as a good shot when selling loose cigs and stealing cigars are all justifiable reasons for death.

He was a criminal. I'm glad he got smoked. His death amuses me. I'll be glad when black criminals get smoked too. YOU are the hypocrite. YOU will complain when black criminals are shot. Thats because you're a racist.

He was a criminal. I'm glad he got smoked. His death amuses me. I'll be glad when black criminals get smoked too. YOU are the hypocrite. YOU will complain when black criminals are shot.
Unarmed? Yeah, call me crazy

He was a criminal. I'm glad he got smoked. His death amuses me. I'll be glad when black criminals get smoked too. YOU are the hypocrite. YOU will complain when black criminals are shot.
Anyone who has 2 fists and willing to use them, is armed. Quit being retarded.

Anyone who has 2 fists is armed. Quit being retarded.

Everyone with Arms is armed.

Agreed, which is why you should be shot dead if you get physical with a cop.

Anyone who has 2 fists and willing to use them, is armed. Quit being retarded.

So 'bear arms' in the 2nd amendment was the hairy forepaws of a grizzly? And not guns?

Any action is physical

Any action is physical
You are so good at playing dumb, that I must assume you ARE dumb.

He posed no threat to police. Finnicum was an armed terrorist.

The difference is Finnicum was white and Rice was black.
Finnicum engaged in an armed takeover of federal property, threatened police, said he'd die before going peacefully (which he dead), and led police on a high speed chase. But yeah I guess the only difference is their skin color. :rolleyes:

Tamir Rice was pointing a gun at people.
Tamir Rice reached for that gun when cops arrived.
Tamir Rice committed a crime then reached for a gun.
Same as this redneck militia member did.

See?
No high speed chase, no armed takeover of federal property, no video recording of a statement warning police he would not go quietly, and 12 years old. Yeah sure, pretty much the same thing as Finnicum.
gotta love that the people who think rice should have been killed for playing with a toy gun are the ones that blow a gasket when a kid is disciplined for playing with one at school

He presented it as a real gun and was acting like nuts who do things with real guns.

LaVoy was holding his hands out while stumbling in deep snow trying to keep his balance too.

Nonsense. He was reaching his right hand to his waist. And not for a millisecond either. He was tugging at his waist for a full second to a second and a half before he was shot.

This after leading the cops on a high speed chase, running a police road block, resisting arrest, and insisting he'd never been taken to jail.

The shoot was justified.

Do you agree that the Michael Brown shooting was justified or are you one of those that still claims he had his hands up despite evidence proving he didn't?

Discussed? You mean what claim and expect everyone else to believe?

Your belief that the only difference between people and their actions is their skin color, and not who they are or what they did, is asinine.

I believe that the only difference YOU care about is skin color despite the actions being the same.
Not surprising you believe that, considering the ignorance you display here all the time.

I believe it because it's true based on what you've said.
No you are making shit up.

Liar.

The only difference in the actions of those shot is skin color. Thanks for proving the only one jacking off is you. Quit eating what cums out.

No it's not. As has already been discussed.

Yawn.

Your belief that the only difference between people and their actions is their skin color, and not who they are or what they did, is asinine.

I believe that the only difference YOU care about is skin color despite the actions being the same.
Not surprising you believe that, considering the ignorance you display here all the time.

Not surprising you deny that based on your view of how things should differently when the person is white.

No it's not. As has already been discussed.

Yawn.

Not surprising you deny that based on your view of how things should differently when the person is white.
There you go making shit up again

There you go proving my claim again.

Making shit up is a claim? You're a whiny little girl. That's my claim.

Making shit up is a claim? You're a whiny little girl. That's my claim.

The claim is that you think differently in how things should be done based on skin color.

Unlike your kind that thinks someone born one gender can think they're another, I'm 100% man. So much for your claim.

My claim is you're just another dumb ******.

Forum List

Back