LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

No I would equally condemn a domestic terrorist who was black.

The officers in the Finnecum killing were prepared and justified. The officers in the Rice shooting royally fucked up and should never wear a badge again.

The only difference in the actions of those shot is skin color. Thanks for proving the only one jacking off is you. Quit eating what cums out.

No it's not. As has already been discussed.

Yawn.

Discussed? You mean what claim and expect everyone else to believe?

Your belief that the only difference between people and their actions is their skin color, and not who they are or what they did, is asinine.

I believe that the only difference YOU care about is skin color despite the actions being the same.
Not surprising you believe that, considering the ignorance you display here all the time.

Tamir Rice was a child playing in a park shot within a second of police arriving. The officers were pussy, and if they are remotely decent people this will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Good video, but all of those people are idiots.

I don't know how I missed this video.

Saw a picture that said:

"Shot through the tarp and you're to blame,
You give snacks a bad name. "

I thought you'd appreciate it.

I'm gonna have to finish writing that song. lol

So, does anyone know how many idiots are still out at the Turd Sanctuary?

I know how many turds are at the living quarters of the White House. It's at least 4 unless Moo Moo's mother is still leeching off the taxpayers and living there.

The only difference in the actions of those shot is skin color. Thanks for proving the only one jacking off is you. Quit eating what cums out.

Yawn.

Your belief that the only difference between people and their actions is their skin color, and not who they are or what they did, is asinine.

I believe that the only difference YOU care about is skin color despite the actions being the same.
Not surprising you believe that, considering the ignorance you display here all the time.

I believe it because it's true based on what you've said.

Tamir Rice was waving something that had been altered to look like the real thing. When you present yourself as such, don't be surprised when people treat you that way.

In my State, someone can go into a bank, present themselves as being armed, and they will be treated like an armed robber when caught whether they were truly armed or not. That's how real life works. If someone doesn't want to be treated the way he/she presents himself, there is a simple solution. Don't present yourself that way.
Tamir Rice was a child playing in a park shot within a second of police arriving. The officers were pussy, and if they are remotely decent people this will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Tamir Rice was holding what appeared to be a real gun.

LaVoy wasn't holding a gun in his hand.

Your standards are based on political ideology. Had LaVoy been black, you would be singing a different tune.

The officers in the Finnecum killing were prepared and justified. The officers in the Rice shooting royally fucked up and should never wear a badge again.

Suuuuure you would...lol
I would. Now you are being like Conservative65, and masturbating to wild speculation.

Link is to the posts where you have done so.

Yawn.

I believe it because it's true based on what you've said.
No you are making shit up.

Yawn.

That's the ONLY difference, too.

Tamir Rice was holding what appeared to be a real gun.

LaVoy wasn't holding a gun in his hand.

Your standards are based on political ideology. Had LaVoy been black, you would be singing a different tune.

Suuuuure you would...lol
I would. Now you are being like Conservative65, and masturbating to wild speculation.

Link is to the posts where you have done so.

No you lazy fuck. Go look up some of my posts about the San Bernardino terrorists if you want to. Or keep masturbating I don't care.

LaVoy was holding his hands out while stumbling in deep snow trying to keep his balance too.

Nonsense. He was reaching his right hand to his waist. And not for a millisecond either. He was tugging at his waist for a full second to a second and a half before he was shot.

This after leading the cops on a high speed chase, running a police road block, resisting arrest, and insisting he'd never been taken to jail.

The shoot was justified.

Found it:

original.jpg

Too soon?

Um.....Tamir Rice??? He was reaching for a gun....same as the white militia man.
He posed no threat to police. Finnicum was an armed terrorist.

The difference is Finnicum was white and Rice was black.
Finnicum engaged in an armed takeover of federal property, threatened police, said he'd die before going peacefully (which he dead), and led police on a high speed chase. But yeah I guess the only difference is their skin color. :rolleyes:

Tamir Rice was pointing a gun at people.
Tamir Rice reached for that gun when cops arrived.
Tamir Rice committed a crime then reached for a gun.
Same as this redneck militia member did.

See?
No high speed chase, no armed takeover of federal property, no video recording of a statement warning police he would not go quietly, and 12 years old. Yeah sure, pretty much the same thing as Finnicum.
gotta love that the people who think rice should have been killed for playing with a toy gun are the ones that blow a gasket when a kid is disciplined for playing with one at school

LaVoy was holding his hands out while stumbling in deep snow trying to keep his balance too.

Nonsense. He was reaching his right hand to his waist. And not for a millisecond either. He was tugging at his waist for a full second to a second and a half before he was shot.

This after leading the cops on a high speed chase, running a police road block, resisting arrest, and insisting he'd never been taken to jail.

The shoot was justified.
He was shot first. You can see him flinch making his left arm drop. He was reaching for his wound with high adrenaline.

The shoot was justified.
He was shot first. You can see him flinch making his left arm drop. He was reaching for his wound with high adrenaline.

So now you're inventing excuses for WHY your story that his hands were up is pure horseshit.

Any other backpedalling you'd like to do?

The shoot was justified.
It was his right arm. And his gun was on his right side. He already told cameras he wouldn't go peacefully.

wrong hand he was left handed

if you review the footage

it appears

he had his hands up

when he was first shot in the gut

he reached for the spot where he was hit

then the other cop just mowed him down

for now that is just the way it looks

witnesses say the cops shot him in cold blood and was not armed

we will see what the cop cams and car cams have to show

where is your hands up dont shoot mentality now
Is anyone really stupid enough to believe these guys were unarmed? Really? You can't possibly be that retarded.

watch the video dumbass
I did, dumbass. He was reaching. He had a gun in his left pocket.
I don't believe you

you fuckers like have claimed hands up don't shoot on less visible evidence

This is Steve's brain on armed white dudes who threaten police

LaVoy was holding his hands out while stumbling in deep snow trying to keep his balance too. When you see him flinch his hand comes down grabbing at his side. He's been shot already. He tries to comply and raise his arms out again and can't due to the pain of his wound and trying to maintain balance. He grabs his side again and is executed from behind in seconds. The fed hiding from behind in the trees proves it was a planned execution of a Constitution loving Citizen.

This is Steve's brain on unarmed black guy

A video always trumps a police officer trying to cover his ass to a grand jury.

That video does not show anything except a supposed witness, one that has been called into question by another witness that stated Brown never raised his hands and that he could not tell what he said.

Really? Want to post a link to that? You didn't because you can't.

Immediately after the shooting there were many people who didn't have the time to convene and conspire and create a story, they all just said exactly what is depicted in that video: Brown turned around with his hands up but Wilson just kept on firing.

Pure hearsay!

Video with sound is now hearsay....Says the USMB village idiot.

Officer Wilson is innocent. He made the right call against a feral negro savage hell bent on attacking him causing harm.

Any Questions?

You can see Finicum put his left hand in his left pocket.
No you can't from the footage from the plane

You can see him grab his side after the cop closest to the car shot him

through the gut

He reached before he was shot.But after leading the cops on a high speed chase, running a police blockade and resisting arrest.

Try again.

Forum List

Back