LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

The person was white. Had he been black, they would have raised hell with the police even questioning what he was doing.
Well I guess we'll have to wait until black people feel safe enough from law enforcement in their own country to arm up and take over a federal building to know if your wild speculation is true.

Posing a threat can come in many forms. The white guy did it, was shot, and you're OK. Michael Brown and Tamir Rice did it, were shot, and you chastise police. The only difference is color.

Michael Brown attacked an officer. LaVoy Finnicum engaged in domestic terrorism. Tamir Rice was playing in a park and hurt no one.

Tamir Rice was waving something that had been altered to look like the real thing. When you present yourself as such, don't be surprised when people treat you that way.

In my State, someone can go into a bank, present themselves as being armed, and they will be treated like an armed robber when caught whether they were truly armed or not. That's how real life works. If someone doesn't want to be treated the way he/she presents himself, there is a simple solution. Don't present yourself that way.
Tamir Rice was a child playing in a park shot within a second of police arriving. The officers were pussy, and if they are remotely decent people this will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Tamir Rice was holding what appeared to be a real gun.

LaVoy wasn't holding a gun in his hand.

Your standards are based on political ideology. Had LaVoy been black, you would be singing a different tune.

Well I guess we'll have to wait until black people feel safe enough from law enforcement in their own country to arm up and take over a federal building to know if your wild speculation is true.

Posing a threat can come in many forms. The white guy did it, was shot, and you're OK. Michael Brown and Tamir Rice did it, were shot, and you chastise police. The only difference is color.

Michael Brown attacked an officer. LaVoy Finnicum engaged in domestic terrorism. Tamir Rice was playing in a park and hurt no one.

Tamir Rice was waving something that had been altered to look like the real thing. When you present yourself as such, don't be surprised when people treat you that way.

In my State, someone can go into a bank, present themselves as being armed, and they will be treated like an armed robber when caught whether they were truly armed or not. That's how real life works. If someone doesn't want to be treated the way he/she presents himself, there is a simple solution. Don't present yourself that way.
Tamir Rice was a child playing in a park shot within a second of police arriving. The officers were pussy, and if they are remotely decent people this will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Good video, but all of those people are idiots.

I have never chastised the police for shooting either one of those people. In fact, I said blacks were making a huge mistake choosing a thug like Michael Brown as a martyr.

Agreed. He was a shitty poster child for their movement. Eric Garner and Freddie Gray are much better cases.

As Dorian Johnson in Ferguson demonstrated, it was entirely possible to survive the stituation Michael Brown found himself in.

The cops just killed a terrorist who tried to pull a gun on them, and I am totally okay with it.

Your red herring is dead. What are you going to do now? :lol:

The militia was fucked the moment the FBI announced it had a video. As they knew they were making shit up, hoping no one could contradict them. The moment the FBI announced the video......they backpedalled like crazy.

As the video utterly contradicts their batshit narrative. And they knew it would.

Garner and Gray aren't good examples, either.

Your standards are based on political ideology. Had LaVoy been black, you would be singing a different tune.
No I would equally condemn a domestic terrorist who was black.

The officers in the Finnecum killing were prepared and justified. The officers in the Rice shooting royally fucked up and should never wear a badge again.

I don't know how I missed this video.

No, Tamir Rice was reaching for what appeared to be a real gun while sitting on a swing.

LaVoy was reaching for what WAS a real gun. After resisting arrest, running a police blockade and insisting he'd never be taken to jail.

Dear God, this issue reveals the real values of the fringe right.

The officers in the Finnecum killing were prepared and justified. The officers in the Rice shooting royally fucked up and should never wear a badge again.

Suuuuure you would...lol

Why all the silence since some repubes like trump wanted to go after and kill terrorist families :smoke:
So some idiots both black and white desire to carry their guns downtown. Both should have been questioned the same but then tell me statistically are there differences in the violence rates between black, whites and hispanics? There is, Guno so race baiting it does not fit. Regardless the people carrying guns in town should have all been made to set them down on the ground for the officers to approach.

No, Tamir Rice was reaching for what appeared to be a real gun while sitting on a swing.

LaVoy was reaching for what WAS a real gun. After resisting arrest, running a police blockade and insisting he'd never be taken to jail.

No, Rice was holding what appeared to be a real gun and was pointing it at people.

Don't lie about what happened.

Saw a picture that said:

"Shot through the tarp and you're to blame,
You give snacks a bad name. "

I thought you'd appreciate it.

Suuuuure you would...lol
I would. Now you are being like Conservative65, and masturbating to wild speculation.

No, Rice was holding what appeared to be a real gun and was pointing it at people.

Not when the police shot him. They claimed he *reached* for a gun.

Exactly as LaVoy did.

The only difference in the actions of those shot is skin color. Thanks for proving the only one jacking off is you. Quit eating what cums out.

The only difference in the actions of those shot is skin color. Thanks for proving the only one jacking off is you. Quit eating what cums out.

No it's not. As has already been discussed.

Yawn.

Yawn.

Discussed? You mean what claim and expect everyone else to believe?

That you think there is a difference reveals the typical lefty.

Yawn.

Your belief that the only difference between people and their actions is their skin color, and not who they are or what they did, is asinine. Typical righty.

Yawn.

Your belief that the only difference between people and their actions is their skin color, and not who they are or what they did, is asinine.

I believe that the only difference YOU care about is skin color despite the actions being the same.

Saw a picture that said:

"Shot through the tarp and you're to blame,
You give snacks a bad name. "

I thought you'd appreciate it.

I'm gonna have to finish writing that song. lol

So, does anyone know how many idiots are still out at the Turd Sanctuary?

LaVoy was holding his hands out while stumbling in deep snow trying to keep his balance too. When you see him flinch his hand comes down grabbing at his side. He's been shot already. He tries to comply and raise his arms out again and can't due to the pain of his wound and trying to maintain balance. He grabs his side again and is executed from behind in seconds. The fed hiding from behind in the trees proves it was a planned execution of a Constitution loving Citizen.

Forum List

Back