LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

Bundy almost became Swiss cheese also , they should put these mutants down hard and fast if they pull this crap again

Report: LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

Yet when the police shoot someone armed with a handgun and the person happens to be black, you want to put the police down.
I very much doubt you'll find a liberal who'll claim a police shooting a black person with a gun who is threatening them is unjustified.

Um.....Tamir Rice??? He was reaching for a gun....same as the white militia man.
He posed no threat to police. Finnicum was an armed terrorist.

If an Occubagger had been gunned down by a cop, guarantee you some homes and businesses would be looted and burned down by now.
An unarmed Occupy protester who has not stolen land from the public and who presented no threat to police? Yeah I'd be pretty mad about that.

So would we. But that hasn't happened.

He was confronted by a cop and went for a gun. Got shot down like a criminal would. No different than any others.

What's your point?
He wasn't reaching for a gun with his left hand (he was right handed) he was shot and flinching is an automatic reaction to pain whether you are human or animal.
Maybe. I'd have sympathy for him if he hadn't engaged in an armed take over and wasn't on video saying he'd rather die than go peacefully to jail. Thank goodness he was put down before he could hurt the police.
At this point I could give a shit whether you have sympathy or not. It may be a good thing we know who all the ignorant & murderous hearts are for future reference.

Bundy almost became Swiss cheese also , they should put these mutants down hard and fast if they pull this crap again

Report: LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

Yet when the police shoot someone armed with a handgun and the person happens to be black, you want to put the police down.
I very much doubt you'll find a liberal who'll claim a police shooting a black person with a gun who is threatening them is unjustified.

What I'm seeing today is that it really doesn't matter what color the person is. People questioning whether or not there was an actual threat or just one perceived by the police. What I also see is that none of those questioning the police have ever been one.

So he did the same thing Tamir Rice did.....

LaVoy's gun was real, and he promised on video that he intended to use it.

See the difference?

Tamir was waving around a gun that had been altered to look like the real thing. No difference

My dad was in the gun business for many years and has been around guns most of his 80 years. he has testified in court and been deemed an expert witness by the court when it comes to firearms. I'm not sure but I think he still holds a FFL. I showed him a comparison picture of the real thing and the one Tamir Rice had. Someone that has been deemed an expert by the court, been around guns all his life, and was in the business had to look twice.

If an Occubagger had been gunned down by a cop, guarantee you some homes and businesses would be looted and burned down by now.
An unarmed Occupy protester who has not stolen land from the public and who presented no threat to police? Yeah I'd be pretty mad about that.

He was confronted by a cop and went for a gun. Got shot down like a criminal would. No different than any others.

What's your point?
He wasn't reaching for a gun with his left hand (he was right handed) he was shot and flinching is an automatic reaction to pain whether you are human or animal.
Maybe. I'd have sympathy for him if he hadn't engaged in an armed take over and wasn't on video saying he'd rather die than go peacefully to jail. Thank goodness he was put down before he could hurt the police.

I'd have sympathy for people like Michael Brown and Tamir Rice is that hadn't done things that criminals and dangerous people do. While they may not have been on video saying they'd rather die, their ACTIONS spoke for them.

What's your point?
At this point I could give a shit whether you have sympathy or not. It may be a good thing we know who all the ignorant & murderous hearts are for future reference.
4r8QcHs.jpg

What's your point?

I'd have sympathy for people like Michael Brown and Tamir Rice is that hadn't done things that criminals and dangerous people do. While they may not have been on video saying they'd rather die, their ACTIONS spoke for them.
Well I see it differently as it looks like from all aspects of it he was already considered a dead man when they filed the complaint. That complaint is online and I am sure everyone can read it and come to their own conclusions. I do not believe anyone has the right to shoot another human being when they have their hands held high in the air to surrender. The tape shows that clearly and it also shows shooting him once was not good enough they made sure he would not survive. That is not suicide by cop, it is a premeditated murder.

See the difference?

Tamir was waving around a gun that had been altered to look like the real thing. No difference

My dad was in the gun business for many years and has been around guns most of his 80 years. he has testified in court and been deemed an expert witness by the court when it comes to firearms. I'm not sure but I think he still holds a FFL. I showed him a comparison picture of the real thing and the one Tamir Rice had. Someone that has been deemed an expert by the court, been around guns all his life, and was in the business had to look twice.

movie-worries-walken-yawn.jpg

Um.....Tamir Rice??? He was reaching for a gun....same as the white militia man.

The difference is Finnicum was white and Rice was black.

See the difference?

movie-worries-walken-yawn.jpg

Even when a verified expert says something you idiots won't accept it. You ask for truth and run like pussies when it's given to you.

What's your point?
4r8QcHs.jpg
I carried a stub nose in my back pocket for years every time I got out of my pickup in remote areas. If I protest something with that gun are you saying that police or a governor should have the right to have me shot? Like I said it is good to know who stand where and what is in their hearts for future reference.

What's your point?

Well I see it differently as it looks like from all aspects of it he was already considered a dead man when they filed the complaint. That complaint is online and I am sure everyone can read it and come to their own conclusions. I do not believe anyone has the right to shoot another human being when they have their hands held high in the air to surrender. The tape shows that clearly and it also shows shooting him once was not good enough they made sure he would not survive. That is not suicide by cop, it is a premeditated murder.
The FBI account has him reaching for his pocket, where they confirmed he had a gun, 2 times before he was shot. After leading police on a high speed chase btw. Exactly what the video shows.

FBI Addresses Fatal Shooting of LaVoy Finicum

It's funny how when unarmed protesters occupied Wall Street they were called "bums", but when armed protestors occupied a wildlife refuge - they're "patriots"
Yeah, its kind of like Occupy Wall Street being 'protesters' and militia being 'terrorists'.

BatmanvrsJokerAdulthood_zpsbguxubxt.jpg

I think being armed makes a difference.

Finnicum engaged in an armed takeover of federal property, threatened police, said he'd die before going peacefully (which he dead), and led police on a high speed chase. But yeah I guess the only difference is their skin color. :rolleyes:

What's your point?
4r8QcHs.jpg
I carried a stub nose in my back pocket for years every time I got out of my pickup in remote areas. If I protest something with that gun are you saying that police or a governor should have the right to have me shot? Like I said it is good to know who stand where and what is in their hearts for future reference.
Well did you resist arrest, lead police on a high speed chase, and then reach for the pocket with your gun in it? Because then my answer is yes.

Finnicum engaged in an armed takeover of federal property, threatened police, said he'd die before going peacefully (which he dead), and led police on a high speed chase. But yeah I guess the only difference is their skin color. :rolleyes:

Tamir Rice was pointing a gun at people.
Tamir Rice reached for that gun when cops arrived.
Tamir Rice committed a crime then reached for a gun.
Same as this redneck militia member did.

See?

4r8QcHs.jpg
Well did you resist arrest, lead police on a high speed chase, and then reach for the pocket with your gun in it? Because then my answer is yes.

It warms my heart seeing you lefties finally "get it" and are supporting police after a shooting. It's past time....but...better late than never. Welcome to the correct side.

Tamir Rice was pointing a gun at people.
Tamir Rice reached for that gun when cops arrived.
Tamir Rice committed a crime then reached for a gun.
Same as this redneck militia member did.

See?
No high speed chase, no armed takeover of federal property, no video recording of a statement warning police he would not go quietly, and 12 years old. Yeah sure, pretty much the same thing as Finnicum.

Forum List

Back