LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

Maybe. I'd have sympathy for him if he hadn't engaged in an armed take over and wasn't on video saying he'd rather die than go peacefully to jail. Thank goodness he was put down before he could hurt the police.
At this point I could give a shit whether you have sympathy or not. It may be a good thing we know who all the ignorant & murderous hearts are for future reference.
4r8QcHs.jpg
I carried a stub nose in my back pocket for years every time I got out of my pickup in remote areas. If I protest something with that gun are you saying that police or a governor should have the right to have me shot? Like I said it is good to know who stand where and what is in their hearts for future reference.
Well did you resist arrest, lead police on a high speed chase, and then reach for the pocket with your gun in it? Because then my answer is yes.

It warms my heart seeing you lefties finally "get it" and are supporting police after a shooting. It's past time....but...better late than never. Welcome to the correct side.
I'll never oppose police shooting an armed terrorist. Now innocent civilians, that's different.

Maybe. I'd have sympathy for him if he hadn't engaged in an armed take over and wasn't on video saying he'd rather die than go peacefully to jail. Thank goodness he was put down before he could hurt the police.
At this point I could give a shit whether you have sympathy or not. It may be a good thing we know who all the ignorant & murderous hearts are for future reference.
4r8QcHs.jpg
I carried a stub nose in my back pocket for years every time I got out of my pickup in remote areas. If I protest something with that gun are you saying that police or a governor should have the right to have me shot? Like I said it is good to know who stand where and what is in their hearts for future reference.
Well did you resist arrest, lead police on a high speed chase, and then reach for the pocket with your gun in it? Because then my answer is yes.

It warms my heart seeing you lefties finally "get it" and are supporting police after a shooting. It's past time....but...better late than never. Welcome to the correct side.

The person was white. Had he been black, they would have raised hell with the police even questioning what he was doing.

4r8QcHs.jpg

I'll never oppose police shooting an armed terrorist. Now innocent civilians, that's different.

Ah yes. Me too. Good. "Innocent" means they've done nothing criminal and have not threatened the cops either....right?

4r8QcHs.jpg

You oppose police shooting a black even when the black is presenting himself as a threat.

4r8QcHs.jpg

The person was white. Had he been black, they would have raised hell with the police even questioning what he was doing.
Well I guess we'll have to wait until black people feel safe enough from law enforcement in their own country to arm up and take over a federal building to know if your wild speculation is true.

You oppose police shooting a black even when the black is presenting himself as a threat.
No, I even said otherwise earlier. You're just masturbating to your wild speculation at this point.

Well I guess we'll have to wait until black people feel safe enough from law enforcement in their own country to arm up and take over a federal building to know if your wild speculation is true.

Posing a threat can come in many forms. The white guy did it, was shot, and you're OK. Michael Brown and Tamir Rice did it, were shot, and you chastise police. The only difference is color.

Ah yes. Me too. Good. "Innocent" means they've done nothing criminal and have not threatened the cops either....right?

in·no·cent
ˈinəsənt/
adjective
adjective: innocent
  1. 1.
    not guilty of a crime or offense.
    "the arbitrary execution of an innocent man"
    synonyms: guiltless, blameless, in the clear, unimpeachable, irreproachable,above suspicion, faultless; More

antonyms: guilty
    • without; lacking.
      "a street quite innocent of bookstores"
      synonyms: free from, without, lacking (in), clear of, ignorant of, unaware of,untouched by
      "she is innocent of guile"
    • without experience or knowledge of.
      "a man innocent of war's cruelties"
  2. 2.
    not responsible for or directly involved in an event yet suffering its consequences.
    "an innocent bystander"
  3. 3.
    free from moral wrong; not corrupted.
    "an innocent child"
    synonyms: virtuous, pure, moral, decent, righteous, upright, wholesome; More

antonyms: sinful
  4. 4.
    not intended to cause harm or offense; harmless.
    "an innocent mistake"
    synonyms: harmless, benign, innocuous, safe, inoffensive
    "innocent fun"
    antonyms: harmful
noun
  1. 1.
    an innocent person, in particular.
    • a pure, guileless, or naive person.
      noun: innocent; plural noun: innocents
      "she was an innocent compared with this man"
      synonyms: ingénue, unworldly person; More

• a person involved by chance in a situation, especially a victim of crime or war.
      "they are prepared to kill or maim innocents in pursuit of a cause"
    • the young children killed by Herod after the birth of Jesus (Matt. 2:16).
      plural noun: Innocents; plural noun: the Innocents
Origin
q=innocent+definition&oq=innocent+definition&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2575j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

No, I even said otherwise earlier. You're just masturbating to your wild speculation at this point.

So you support the justified shooting of Tamir Rice and Michael Brown?

the rightwing are tying to make these mutant savages out to be heroes, just like they tried with koresh and ruby ridge , lets call it the mutants last stand as people are getting tired of them

Posing a threat can come in many forms. The white guy did it, was shot, and you're OK. Michael Brown and Tamir Rice did it, were shot, and you chastise police. The only difference is color.

Michael Brown attacked an officer. LaVoy Finnicum engaged in domestic terrorism. Tamir Rice was playing in a park and hurt no one.

I have never chastised the police for shooting either one of those people. In fact, I said blacks were making a huge mistake choosing a thug like Michael Brown as a martyr.

The cops just killed a terrorist who tried to pull a gun on them, and I am totally okay with it.

Your red herring is dead. What are you going to do now? :lol:

Michael Brown attacked an officer. LaVoy Finnicum engaged in domestic terrorism. Tamir Rice was playing in a park and hurt no one.

Tamir Rice was waving something that had been altered to look like the real thing. When you present yourself as such, don't be surprised when people treat you that way.

In my State, someone can go into a bank, present themselves as being armed, and they will be treated like an armed robber when caught whether they were truly armed or not. That's how real life works. If someone doesn't want to be treated the way he/she presents himself, there is a simple solution. Don't present yourself that way.

the rightwing are tying to make these mutant savages out to be heroes, just like they tried with koresh and ruby ridge , lets call it the mutants last stand as people are getting tired of them

This isn't going to serve them well. To directly equate a man reaching for gun while resisting arrest, directly after running a police blockade with Ruby Ridge......shows either a profound lack of understanding, or a profound lack of integrity.

Neither of which makes the wanna be militia look good.

Tamir Rice was waving something that had been altered to look like the real thing. When you present yourself as such, don't be surprised when people treat you that way.

In my State, someone can go into a bank, present themselves as being armed, and they will be treated like an armed robber when caught whether they were truly armed or not. That's how real life works. If someone doesn't want to be treated the way he/she presents himself, there is a simple solution. Don't present yourself that way.
Tamir Rice was a child playing in a park shot within a second of police arriving. The officers were pussy, and if they are remotely decent people this will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Who did LeVoy terrorize?

Wwhy isn't Brown's stepfather in jail?

I have never chastised the police for shooting either one of those people. In fact, I said blacks were making a huge mistake choosing a thug like Michael Brown as a martyr.

Agreed. He was a shitty poster child for their movement. Eric Garner and Freddie Gray are much better cases.

As Dorian Johnson in Ferguson demonstrated, it was entirely possible to survive the stituation Michael Brown found himself in.

The cops just killed a terrorist who tried to pull a gun on them, and I am totally okay with it.

Your red herring is dead. What are you going to do now? :lol:

The militia was fucked the moment the FBI announced it had a video. As they knew they were making shit up, hoping no one could contradict them. The moment the FBI announced the video......they backpedalled like crazy.

As the video utterly contradicts their batshit narrative. And they knew it would.

Tamir Rice was a child playing in a park shot within a second of police arriving. The officers were pussy, and if they are remotely decent people this will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Why all the silence since some repubes like trump wanted to go after and kill terrorist families :smoke:

Forum List

Back