LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

perhaps after he was shot
please.
why do you love terrorists?

liar i have clearly stated i do not favor the actions of bundy standoff

you are a liar
It sounds like you are agreeing that the people like Lavoy at the refuge were domestic terrorists.

stop it for petes sake

what happened to all you hands up dont shoot people

all of a sudden the cops are the best thing since sliced bread

trusted and honest

--LOL
If you had a legitimate case to defend LaVoy you would not have to constantly compare his case to unrelated cases and incidents. That is simply a deflection away from the case being discussed. Plus you are alleging that those who disagree with you automatically were on a particular side of the Ferguson situation and case. How would you even know that?

i am not defending anyone

i have listened to what witnesses have said

and a video from a drone of what appears to be a shooting

what happened to your hands up dont shoot mentality

hje had his hands up

>

Can't say I know much about Mr. Finicrum, but I've known multiple lefties, that shot right handed. A right handed shooter (as opposed to someone that writes left handed) will normally carry on the right hip, but will carry on the opposite shoulder for an under the coat/jacket holster.

de56ab8ae7.jpg

>>>>

and again, his hands clearly weren't up. they were reaching.

please.

you are a liar
It sounds like you are agreeing that the people like Lavoy at the refuge were domestic terrorists.

stop it for petes sake

trusted and honest

--LOL

I have to agree it is bizarre how things have flipped.

>

Can't say I know much about Mr. Finicrum, but I've known multiple lefties, that shot right handed. A right handed shooter (as opposed to someone that writes left handed) will normally carry on the right hip, but will carry on the opposite shoulder for an under the coat/jacket holster.

de56ab8ae7.jpg

>>>>

I am left handed. Shoot pistols right handed and rifles left handed.

please.

you are a liar

stop it for petes sake

trusted and honest

--LOL

nothing has flipped

please.

you are a liar

stop it for petes sake

trusted and honest

--LOL

nothing has flipped

Really? A thug gets shot and killed. Many who supported the cops in past shootings don't now. And those who supported the thug in he past have flipped. I'm consistent. Investigate the shooting, but the cops are more than likely clear again.

you are a liar

stop it for petes sake

trusted and honest

--LOL

nothing has flipped

Really? A thug gets shot and killed. Many who supported the cops in past shootings don't now. And those who supported the thug in he past have flipped. I'm consistent. Investigate the shooting, but the cops are more than likely clear again.
except there's nothing suspicious about this shooting. it's on film, it's clear what happened.

stop it for petes sake

trusted and honest

--LOL

nothing has flipped

except there's nothing suspicious about this shooting. it's on film, it's clear what happened.

This isn't the first one on film...

The man saw injustice and he stood up to tyranny. He gave his life for freedom and against oppression. He is a hero.
RIP
what injustice? what tyranny? what oppression?

he was an idiot with an idiot's cause

If you ever spent one second learning anything about a subject before you spoke on it, you would have the answers, but you don't. You simply regurgitate what others tell you without knowing anything. You are just a blithering moron.
you can't answer the question, can you? what injustice? what tyranny?

talk about regurgitation. I'm asking you to give ne something more than the bumper sticker and you've so far failed.

I don't care what you think. Why should I give a shit what a blithering idiot thinks.

Finicum was shot while trying to gun down peace officers

It happens

You know, he might have had some wiggle room with the cops if he hadn't broke through a checkpoint and tried to lead them on a high speed chase.

Sorry, but after those first 2 actions, anything you do after that is going to be judged harshly by the cops, and they aren't going to take chances, because you already proved you didn't want to comply with the police.

The man saw injustice and he stood up to tyranny. He gave his life for freedom and against oppression. He is a hero.
RIP
what injustice? what tyranny? what oppression?

he was an idiot with an idiot's cause

If you ever spent one second learning anything about a subject before you spoke on it, you would have the answers, but you don't. You simply regurgitate what others tell you without knowing anything. You are just a blithering moron.
you can't answer the question, can you? what injustice? what tyranny?

talk about regurgitation. I'm asking you to give ne something more than the bumper sticker and you've so far failed.

I don't care what you think. Why should I give a shit what a blithering idiot thinks.
whatever you say, bumpersticker.

Forum List

Back