LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

According to this they opened fire immediately while his hands were up missing him......at that point was it even possible to surrender

Yes. As it would have been possible at any point leading up to Lavoy's reaching for a gun to shoot cops.

Ammon didn't have a scratch on him. Why? Ammon surrendered when the arrest warrant was executed. Lavoy refused, bolted from the scene, and tried to run a police blockade.

He created *all* of the conditions of his own death. And sealed his own fate by reaching for a gun.
Maybe he was reaching for the gun because he was under fire with his hands up........shot in the back..........while govt still calls it a good shooting I'm not so sure a jury would concur

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

According to this they opened fire immediately while his hands were up missing him......at that point was it even possible to surrender

Yes. As it would have been possible at any point leading up to Lavoy's reaching for a gun to shoot cops.

Ammon didn't have a scratch on him. Why? Ammon surrendered when the arrest warrant was executed. Lavoy refused, bolted from the scene, and tried to run a police blockade.

He created *all* of the conditions of his own death. And sealed his own fate by reaching for a gun.
Maybe he was reaching for the gun because he was under fire with his hands up........shot in the back..........while govt still calls it a good shooting I'm not so sure a jury would concur

Maybe. And maybe he was reaching for his gun because he swore he would never be taken into custody.

Lavoy Finicum said:
"I have been raised in the country all my life. I love dearly to feel the wind on my face, to see the sun rise, to see the moon in the night. I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box.”

Either way, after resisting arrest for 7 full minutes, leading the cops on a high speed chase, trying to run a police blockade and reaching for a gun when a cop tried to stop him...

.....he was justifiably shot.

At :19 it sure looks like he is going for a gun. Even if he did not have one I cant blame the officer for shooting him.

You say shooting is justified. I say it's an execution.

They were shooting at the car. LaVoy gets out, they shoot him, and then when the people in the car did nothing, they just continue to pepper the car with gunfire for 8 minutes. Why?

The remarkable disclosure came as a team of local investigators released findings that two state troopers shot Finicum three times in the back during the chaotic scene at a police roadblock Jan. 26. One bullet pierced his heart, an autopsy showed.

Isnt it routine to investigtae any shootings that result in death?

yes but at least two are suspected of lying

He wasn't reaching for his gun. He was reaching for his kidney after being shot there.

This isn't the movies. People don't typically reach for where they've been shot. Even modern movies don't do that anymore because blood in films is no longer taboo thanks to The Wild Bunch.

He wasn't reaching for his gun. He was reaching for his kidney after being shot there.

This isn't the movies. People don't typically reach for where they've been shot. Even modern movies don't do that anymore because blood in films is no longer taboo thanks to The Wild Bunch.

from the video where he is reaching is not where the mouth of his inside pocket is or would be expected to be

from the video where he is reaching is not where the mouth of his inside pocket is or would be expected to be

He was reaching for or at his left pocket which is where his loaded 9mm was. Cops don't wait to make sure armed men fleeing custody are just reaching for their Iphones.

He was reaching for or at his left pocket which is where his loaded 9mm was. Cops don't wait to make sure armed men fleeing custody are just reaching for their Iphones.

maybe but to enter that pocket he would have needed to enter the pocket from the top of his chest not his waist

i have posted several photos with his inside pocket exposed enough to see the opening of his pocket

Bundy almost became Swiss cheese also , they should put these mutants down hard and fast if they pull this crap again

Report: LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

Man, just waiting for the shot heard around the world...... again......

I think we're ready and willing.

Let Obama keep blowing the whistle

3 O' Clock school bell at Little Bighorn?

-Geaux

You people didn't learn your lessons in the whipping of the southern ass last time did you??????? This is a nation of laws not men and LaVoy's act is done , he had his final curtain call and his followers should learn from his stunt.

Your delusions of a war with your pop guns is laugable

maybe but to enter that pocket he would have needed to enter the pocket from the top of his chest not his waist

i have posted several photos with his inside pocket exposed enough to see the opening of his pocket

Even if you are correct, it remains irrelevant. His hands weren't up, he didn't get down on the ground after repeated orders from the LEOs, one of his hands went toward his left instead of up in the air. This following resisting arrest, high speed chase, being armed and broadcasting that he was in fact armed on tv.

Can you blame the guys who were there when he plowed into the snowbank and didn't immediately surrender?

Even if you are correct, it remains irrelevant. His hands weren't up, he didn't get down on the ground after repeated orders from the LEOs, one of his hands went toward his left instead of up in the air. This following resisting arrest, high speed chase, being armed and broadcasting that he was in fact armed on tv.

Can you blame the guys who were there when he plowed into the snowbank and didn't immediately surrender?

thanks for admitting that he may not have been reaching for a pistol

where was he going to go in three feet of snow

he was shot through the back three times

He was shot in the kidney. If you have just been shot, you are gonna reach where the pain is.

Bundy almost became Swiss cheese also , they should put these mutants down hard and fast if they pull this crap again

Report: LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

Man, just waiting for the shot heard around the world...... again......

I think we're ready and willing.

Let Obama keep blowing the whistle

3 O' Clock school bell at Little Bighorn?

-Geaux

you didn't learn your lesson the last time of the southern cracker ass whipping did you? So continue with your delusions of a bunch of bitter RWNJ's waving around their guns, it always works so well for your ilk. We are a nation of laws not men, as LaVoy was shown

Oh, and the Patrolman's actions were found to be fully justified by an investigation.

Though Kosher's ilk have apparently made about 80 'very specific threats' against the Oregon State Patrolmen.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If these stupid militia fucks think that when they start trying to kill our police and our soldiers that we're going to take up arms and *join* them, they are sorely mistaken.
I wonder what happened to that March 5th uprising that Allie was talking about......

thanks for admitting that he may not have been reaching for a pistol

where was he going to go in three feet of snow

he was shot through the back three times

I didn't admit it: I wrote that whether he was reaching for his gun or not is irrelevant. It doesn't matter where he was going to go; he didn't get on the ground after being repeatedly ordered to. He was shot in the back because he was facing away from the cops who shot him; he was facing FBI agents and other law enforcement officers: all of whom saw his hands not up but apparently reaching for what, from their perspective, was most likely a weapon.

He was shot in the kidney. If you have just been shot, you are gonna reach where the pain is.

Yeah, in a 1950s western or war movie. Not in real life. Go watch some videos of people being shot. They don't reach at the wounds.

Forum List

Back