LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

At :19 it sure looks like he is going for a gun. Even if he did not have one I cant blame the officer for shooting him.

You say shooting is justified. I say it's an execution.

They were shooting at the car. LaVoy gets out, they shoot him, and then when the people in the car did nothing, they just continue to pepper the car with gunfire for 8 minutes. Why?

That further exonerates law enforcement.

from the video where he is reaching is not where the mouth of his inside pocket is or would be expected to be

He was reaching for or at his left pocket which is where his loaded 9mm was. Cops don't wait to make sure armed men fleeing custody are just reaching for their Iphones.

maybe but to enter that pocket he would have needed to enter the pocket from the top of his chest not his waist

i have posted several photos with his inside pocket exposed enough to see the opening of his pocket

Even if you are correct, it remains irrelevant. His hands weren't up, he didn't get down on the ground after repeated orders from the LEOs, one of his hands went toward his left instead of up in the air. This following resisting arrest, high speed chase, being armed and broadcasting that he was in fact armed on tv.

Can you blame the guys who were there when he plowed into the snowbank and didn't immediately surrender?

thanks for admitting that he may not have been reaching for a pistol

where was he going to go in three feet of snow

he was shot through the back three times

I didn't admit it: I wrote that whether he was reaching for his gun or not is irrelevant. It doesn't matter where he was going to go; he didn't get on the ground after being repeatedly ordered to. He was shot in the back because he was facing away from the cops who shot him; he was facing FBI agents and other law enforcement officers: all of whom saw his hands not up but apparently reaching for what, from their perspective, was most likely a weapon.

so be it then other then it is obvious where pocket opening is and that he could not have grabbed a pistol from the inside pocket

do you know that five officers are now under criminal investigation by the justice department for lying

This isn't the movies. People don't typically reach for where they've been shot. Even modern movies don't do that anymore because blood in films is no longer taboo thanks to The Wild Bunch.

from the video where he is reaching is not where the mouth of his inside pocket is or would be expected to be

He was reaching for or at his left pocket which is where his loaded 9mm was. Cops don't wait to make sure armed men fleeing custody are just reaching for their Iphones.

maybe but to enter that pocket he would have needed to enter the pocket from the top of his chest not his waist

i have posted several photos with his inside pocket exposed enough to see the opening of his pocket

Even if you are correct, it remains irrelevant. His hands weren't up, he didn't get down on the ground after repeated orders from the LEOs, one of his hands went toward his left instead of up in the air. This following resisting arrest, high speed chase, being armed and broadcasting that he was in fact armed on tv.

Can you blame the guys who were there when he plowed into the snowbank and didn't immediately surrender?

Thank you for admitting he dropped his hand.

lavoy-finicum-01222016-youtube.jpg

He wouldn't have been reaching to the top of his chest to pull a weapon from a shoulder holster of the type in the image he was known to wear.

>>>>

i have never said otherwise fucktard

I didn't admit it: I wrote that whether he was reaching for his gun or not is irrelevant. It doesn't matter where he was going to go; he didn't get on the ground after being repeatedly ordered to. He was shot in the back because he was facing away from the cops who shot him; he was facing FBI agents and other law enforcement officers: all of whom saw his hands not up but apparently reaching for what, from their perspective, was most likely a weapon.

so be it then other then it is obvious where pocket opening is and that he could not have grabbed a pistol from the inside pocket

do you know that five officers are now under criminal investigation by the justice department for lying

I didn't know that. Link it, if you would.

I didn't know that. Link it, if you would.

it is posted in the article on the thread

there is other interesting information as well

that plenty of information evidence is still being withheld

BEND – An FBI agent is suspected of lying about firing twice at Robert "LaVoy" Finicum and may have gotten help from four other FBI agents in covering up afterward, authorities revealed Tuesday.

The bullets didn't hit Finicum and didn't contribute to his death, but now all five unnamed agents, part of an elite national unit, are under criminal investigation by the U.S. Justice Department. Inspector General Michael Horowitz is leading the independent inquiry.

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

This isn't the movies. People don't typically reach for where they've been shot. Even modern movies don't do that anymore because blood in films is no longer taboo thanks to The Wild Bunch.

He was shot in the kidney. If you have just been shot, you are gonna reach where the pain is.
That bullshit doesn't fly anymore now that they've released another video with audio. He clearly reached down twice before any shots are heard.

He was shot in the kidney. If you have just been shot, you are gonna reach where the pain is.
That bullshit doesn't fly anymore now that they've released another video with audio. He clearly reached down twice before any shots are heard.

that is not true

there are many shots while his hands are up starting as he is getting out of the truck

Then how can you argue it wasn't a justifiable shooting?

He wouldn't have been reaching to the top of his chest to pull a weapon from a shoulder holster of the type in the image he was known to wear.

>>>>
What difference does it make where his guns were? He dropped his hands towards his jacket.

Like it or not, that's all it takes to justifiably be shot by law enforcement.

that is not true

there are many shots while his hands are up starting as he is getting out of the truck
It's absolutely true. Of course, I'm not surprised the person who thinks a helicopter is a plane would try to deny it; but it's undeniable. He's seen dropping his hand twice and then several shots are heard.

And get this ... your denial is never going to alter reality. It's on the video.

"When the Government fears the people there is Liberty. When the people fear the Government, there is Tyranny"
The letter 'T' in the word 'Democrat' stands for Tyranny.

>>>>

which is it

the feds said the pistol was in the inside pocket

not on a holster

so are you making shit up today

Then how can you argue it wasn't a justifiable shooting?

the evidence is still out

that is not true

It's absolutely true. Of course, I'm not surprised the person who thinks a helicopter is a plane would try to deny it; but it's undeniable. He's seen dropping his hand twice and then several shots are heard.

And get this ... your denial is never going to alter reality. It's on the video.

you can not hear the shots as he is exiting the truck with his hands up

this is what the Justice Department is investigating

that is not true

the first shots heard though as the truck rounds the corner when it was over a 100 yards away

from the road block

that is not true

He wasn't shot at that point. At that point, he was getting out of his vehicle and then trotting through the snow with his hands up. After he dropped his hand, several shots are clearly heard and Finicum goes down.

The bullshit that he lowered his hand because he was shot is proven to be bullshit by this latest video released.

Forum List

Back