CDZ Law abiding citizens should be able to carry a gun, open or concealed in any state...

then tell me why do the cities with the harshest gun laws also have the most crime and murder while the states with the most relaxed gun laws have the least crime and murder
demographics.

a "rat race" analogy applies. it is why we need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and fourteen dollars an hour for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

So more gun laws don't equal less crime
is there less crime in other States, overall? if so, then more gun laws equal less crime and more safety.

again, wrong. It has become easier for law abiding people to carry guns...and the gun murder rate went down 47%....which ruins the entire anti gun argument for both simply owning guns at home and for actually carrying guns in public.
we have more gun control laws, not less; and gun control laws are being considered, all the time.

we have safer cars now; not drivers with better morals.

Does your nanny know you are in the computer room again...you know your parents grounded you from the computer....

yes, this is what it means. You simply appeal to ignorance of the law, and are clueless and Causeless, as a result.

it says, well regulated militia of the People are necessary, and therefore, may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing arms for their State or the Union.

The People are the Militia.

Only illegals to 10USC311 call, jaywalkers across State lines without inspection, black.

it does not say a militia of the people it simply says militia. Well regulated in the vernacular of the 18th century did not mean government controlled it merely meant in good working order or disciplined.

The second makes no mention of why or for whom the people may keep and bear arms only that the peoples' right to do so shall not be infringed
just right wing fantasy?

The People are the Militia. Stop lying, fantastical Persons on the right wing.

You Idiot. I already said the people are the militia therefor the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

you think it's the militia that has the right to keep and bear arms
cognitive dissonance much? The People are the Militia. Well regulated Militia of the People are necessary to the security of a free State.

So why do you want to restrict the people from having arms?

You're the one advocating that we make it harder for the people (the militia) to keep and bear arms so YOU are arguing for the weakening of the security of the free state
I am not claiming any such thing. I know, we need better aqueducts, better roads, and more well regulated militia.

yes, and gun safety statistics show it.

then tell me why do the cities with the harshest gun laws also have the most crime and murder while the states with the most relaxed gun laws have the least crime and murder
demographics.

a "rat race" analogy applies. it is why we need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and fourteen dollars an hour for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

is there less crime in other States, overall? if so, then more gun laws equal less crime and more safety.

Murder rate in Some cities like Detroit or Oakland alone are higher than the murder rate of entire states
so is the population. capitalism is Only wonderful, when you have enough capital. only the right wing, never gets it.

demographics.

again, wrong. It has become easier for law abiding people to carry guns...and the gun murder rate went down 47%....which ruins the entire anti gun argument for both simply owning guns at home and for actually carrying guns in public.
we have more gun control laws, not less; and gun control laws are being considered, all the time.

Does your nanny know you are in the computer room again...you know your parents grounded you from the computer....
nothing but diversion instead of a better argument, junior?

You have been proven wrong over and over....constantly droning on about militia, and gun control laws that haven't done anything you say they have done just gets old....

demographics.

I've already posted my numbers, post yours.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

demographics.

Murder rate in Some cities like Detroit or Oakland alone are higher than the murder rate of entire states
so is the population. capitalism is Only wonderful, when you have enough capital. only the right wing, never gets it.

Are you high?

You have been proven wrong over and over....constantly droning on about militia, and gun control laws that haven't done anything you say they have done just gets old....
gun control laws have every Thing to do with it; gun lovers are not more moral, with more guns.

demographics.

I've already posted my numbers, post yours.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
we have better gun safety laws, and more PoliceStateUSA functionality, to show for it; or, we would only need Ten gun Commandments.

demographics.

Are you high?
nothing but fallacy, without being high?

Are you high?
nothing but fallacy, without being high?

Is English your first language? Your posts just don't make any sense. Either way your still making claims without actually backing them
up with data, should not be hard to do if your as right as you think you are.

I think gun loving nut jobs should also be allowed to practice fellatio on their guns in public, just like they do in private.

And there you go........another anti gunner with a sexual fetish for guns......I think they complain about guns too much......we start discussing guns and the 2nd Amendment and you start thinking about sex.....this is a serious issue for you and you need to get it taken care of.....try to find a good psychiatrist who can help you untangle your sex drive from your fixation with guns.....if you don't...it could be dangerous...guns are tools for self defense, competition, hunting and collecting....sex is not what they are for...

Get help.

gun control laws have every Thing to do with it; gun lovers are not more moral, with more guns.

Except the gun murder rate went down 47% as more Americans owned and actually carried guns......

it does not say a militia of the people it simply says militia. Well regulated in the vernacular of the 18th century did not mean government controlled it merely meant in good working order or disciplined.

The second makes no mention of why or for whom the people may keep and bear arms only that the peoples' right to do so shall not be infringed
just right wing fantasy?

The People are the Militia. Stop lying, fantastical Persons on the right wing.

You Idiot. I already said the people are the militia therefor the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

you think it's the militia that has the right to keep and bear arms
cognitive dissonance much? The People are the Militia. Well regulated Militia of the People are necessary to the security of a free State.

So why do you want to restrict the people from having arms?

You're the one advocating that we make it harder for the people (the militia) to keep and bear arms so YOU are arguing for the weakening of the security of the free state
I am not claiming any such thing. I know, we need better aqueducts, better roads, and more well regulated militia.
so tell me what does well regulated mean to you
I already told yo what it meant to the framers

You are arguing to put the militia under government control that was not the intent of the framers in fact it was just the opposite

legal gun owners are less likely to be criminals not more

As the man said, there are liars, damn liars and statistics. Something to keep in mind when reading, if anyone does - the baffle them with bullshit - posts of 2aguy.

you are free to refute anything posted with evidence of your own

Thanks so much for giving me permission, it means so much to me. Oh, and BTW, what evidence do you have to support the oft posted opinion that the 2nd A. is absolute, and thus government cannot restrict/infringe on the right of anyone from owning, possessing or having in their custody and control a gun, i.e. arms?

As the man said, there are liars, damn liars and statistics. Something to keep in mind when reading, if anyone does - the baffle them with bullshit - posts of 2aguy.

My links are from the CDC, FBI, and actual researchers on crime.......but go ahead....talk out of your ass.......but even Jim Carrey couldn't make that interesting....

Cherry picking a stat or group of stats to prove your bias is what you do. Empirical evidence from Columbine forward does not support your intended point. Guns kill and maim people: intentionally, unintentionally and accidently

it says, well regulated militia of the People are necessary, and therefore, may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing arms for their State or the Union.
No, that is not what it says. You are lying again.

Again if your questioning the meaning of the 2nd, look up what the founders said about it at the time, it's that simple. Also see how it was put into practice at the time...BTW your English is getting much better Muhammad. I've already posted writings from the founders at the time
The People are the Militia. Well regulated Militia of the whole and entire People are declared necessary to the security of a free State, not the unorganized militia of the People.
And yet the right is not protected for the well regulated militia. It is protected for the people. A word that you continuously demand that everyone ignore so that you can reject the actual meaning of the second amendment.
just lousy reading comprehension?

The People are the Militia. Well regulated Militia of the whole and entire People are declared necessary to the security of a free State, not the unorganized militia of the People.
You are the one trying to insert words here, not me.

Yes, a well regulated militia is required for the security of a free state (and you still do not know what well regulated actually meant when it was penned) but the right was never secured for the well regulated militia - it was secured for the people.

The simple reason is, of course, that is how the 'well regulated' militia is called up - by calling the people and having them bring their own arms.

I am using only the words as they are presented in the amendment - you are trying to add more to refine the word people into the word that you want it to be rather than the word that is there. There is a method for doing that by the way - amend the constitution.

And yet facts have been presented that disprove this statement - one that you keep making over and over again without any actual facts.

My links are from the CDC, FBI, and actual researchers on crime.......but go ahead....talk out of your ass.......but even Jim Carrey couldn't make that interesting....

Cherry picking a stat or group of stats to prove your bias is what you do. Empirical evidence from Columbine forward does not support your intended point. Guns kill and maim people: intentionally, unintentionally and accidently

And you are wrong.....what evidence are you talking about....considering there are 357-400 million guns in private hands ....what empirical evidence are you talking about..considering the CDC, FBI and other data sources are the definition of Empirical evidence...since they count bodies....

Guns save far more lives than they take......and because of people like you, we don't keep actual violent criminals in jail...where they can't hurt most people.....

Forum List

Back