Law abiding people can't get a gun in New York, but a 12 year old criminal can. NYC gun control?

Then why are you bitching? 400 million guns in this country. Easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere in the world. That's the best argument against gun control we have.

And you think the laws you support will stop criminals from getting guns. I had one stolen from my car about 3 years ago. It was stored in a locked vehicle, on private property, and the POS stealing it took something that didn't belong to him/her. I was abiding by the laws in place. The POS that stole it wasn't doing so. What law put in place would have stopped them from stealing it?
Oh you let a criminal get their hands on your gun? Good job bro.

I abided by the laws. The criminal didn't. It's easy to tell I didn't let him.
Guns TheOldSchool has allowed to fall into criminal hands: 0
Guns Conservative65 has allowed to fall into criminal hands: 1

I wonder how many people have been murdered thanks to your gun. Tell us, do you still keep your guns in your car?

For it to have fallen, I would have had to have done something wrong. I didn't. That makes your claim invalid.

I still keep one in my car. The law allows me to do so. The law still doesn't allow the crime you justify and blame the law abider while ignoring the law breaker. Typical Liberal POS. Blame the one following the laws and justify the actions of the ones that don't.

I can also prove to you that it wasn't anything I did wrong.
I wonder how many people will be murdered with the gun you're currently keeping in your car.

Anyways having laws against breaking into people's cars didn't stop your car from getting broken into. Time to get rid of those.

And you think the laws you support will stop criminals from getting guns. I had one stolen from my car about 3 years ago. It was stored in a locked vehicle, on private property, and the POS stealing it took something that didn't belong to him/her. I was abiding by the laws in place. The POS that stole it wasn't doing so. What law put in place would have stopped them from stealing it?

I wonder how many people have been murdered thanks to your gun. Tell us, do you still keep your guns in your car?

For it to have fallen, I would have had to have done something wrong. I didn't. That makes your claim invalid.

I still keep one in my car. The law allows me to do so. The law still doesn't allow the crime you justify and blame the law abider while ignoring the law breaker. Typical Liberal POS. Blame the one following the laws and justify the actions of the ones that don't.

I wonder how many people will be murdered with the gun you're currently keeping in your car.

Anyways having laws against breaking into people's cars didn't stop your car from getting broken into. Time to get rid of those.

Which background check law is going to be applied to the criminal that stole the gun? Time to stop pushing those since they don't work.

Which background check law is going to be applied to the criminal that stole the gun? Time to stop pushing those since they don't work.
You should leave your car unlocked, since criminals will just break in anyways.

What's the murder rate in New Y..... actually meh, nvm

So you can't explain how the laws you support get the job done? That's because they don't.
Get what job done? A historically low murder rate? That job?

And yet a 12 year old is walking around with a gun.....and John Stossel, a law abiding citizen, can't get a permit to carry a gun, despite death threats.......
Stossel is white. He's not going to get a gun permit.

Had it been unlocked, the person would still have been a criminal. They stole something that wasn't theirs. That they broke into it is just another crime they committed. That's two for them and none for me.

Still needing to know what they of background check the criminal will go through for having the gun.

No asshole.....as anti gunners everywhere you obviously don't understand what laws are for. Laws establish punishments for when they are broken.......they do not stop people from committing the acts if they don't care about the consequence....you morons think the laws stop people who don't care about the law from breaking the law....and that is why we keep having our gun murder rate at a high level....you morons focus on law abiding people who don't break the law, instead of going after the criminals who do....

No asshole.....as anti gunners everywhere you obviously don't understand what laws are for. Laws establish punishments for when they are broken.......they do not stop people from committing the acts if they don't care about the consequence....you morons think the laws stop people who don't care about the law from breaking the law....and that is why we keep having our gun murder rate at a high level....you morons focus on law abiding people who don't break the law, instead of going after the criminals who do....

There isn't but one thing that stops a person from committing an act where a law says it's illegal to do that act. It's the person choosing to abide by the law. That's why those morons like OldSchool believe in passing more and more of the same type law. They believe that once a certain number of laws are on the books, the criminals will start to follow them.

In the situation where my gun was stolen, I followed every law in place. The criminal that stole it didn't. To OldSchool, I was wrong for following the laws and the criminal held no accountability.

That criminal is lucky I didn't catch him/her doing it. There's another law in my state that I would have followed.

Forum List

Back