Lawrence O'Donnell says he made 'an error in judgment' by reporting unverified Trump-Russia bombshel

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Yea, right. He has done it on purpose. You can see it in his face when he announced his phony bombshell. He made the statement when the majority of their viewers were watching. Then they will retract the story when most of their viewers are not watching.
They have technology that will let the station to know how many viewers are watching. And I think that they have technology that can detect when someone is looking at the T.V. That it can count how many eyes are watching. Someone told me that they have this technology on billboards. That it counts the eyes that looks at the board.

Lawrence O'Donnell
@Lawrence Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process. I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air. I will address the issue on my show tonight. [URL="https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lawrence-odonnell-says-he-made-an-error-in-judgment-by-reporting-unverified-trump-russia-bombshell"]Lawrence O'Donnell says he made 'an error in judgment' by reporting unverified Trump-Russia bombshell
[/URL]

The commercial solutions we’ve seen simply rely in a motion sensor and a timer. But [Deekshith] found a way to count the number of people that enter a room, turning the lights on when the first person enters and off when the last person leaves.

The video after the break shows a demo of his test rig. At first we just thought that this was only counting how many times an object passes between the sensors. But it can also detect in which direction that object was traveling. Now the system just needs to be scaled up for use in a doorway.
Lighting Controller Counts How Many People Are In A Room

How do Networks Know How Many People are Watching a TV Program?

Yea, right. He has done it on purpose. You can see it in his face when he announced his phony bombshell. He made the statement when the majority of their viewers were watching. Then they will retract the story when most of their viewers are not watching.
They have technology that will let the station to know how many viewers are watching. And I think that they have technology that can detect when someone is looking at the T.V. That it can count how many eyes are watching. Someone told me that they have this technology on billboards. That it counts the eyes that looks at the board.

Lawrence O'Donnell
@Lawrence Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process. I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air. I will address the issue on my show tonight.
Lawrence O'Donnell says he made 'an error in judgment' by reporting unverified Trump-Russia bombshell

The commercial solutions we’ve seen simply rely in a motion sensor and a timer. But [Deekshith] found a way to count the number of people that enter a room, turning the lights on when the first person enters and off when the last person leaves.

The video after the break shows a demo of his test rig. At first we just thought that this was only counting how many times an object passes between the sensors. But it can also detect in which direction that object was traveling. Now the system just needs to be scaled up for use in a doorway.

Liberals in the media are ratings whores and know they have a degenerate, half-wit, following. Liberals are guppies. Easily manipulated.

He's a pussy for backing down.

No. He spoke for himself. MSNBC is making him say he only spoke for himself.

Of course nothing has been shown to be untrue.

You seen the banks records?

I notice Trumps lawyers aren't putting them out there to prove he lied.

Which is exactly what they would have to do to prove a prima facie case in court against MSNBC.

So put the records up, or shut the fuck up.

Until then, it's absolutely believable that Odonnells story is true.

Which is exactly what they would have to do to prove a prima facie case in court against MSNBC.

Absolutely it's believable. Makes O'Donnell even more of a pussy.

What else was he supposed to do when he promoted a fucking lie for you half-wits that watch MSNBC and believe it’s real news?
Not shown to be a lie. The orange butt fuck doesn't play by those rules anyways. O'Donnell is a pussy. He should take himself out of the fight.
OK...how many people watch this jack-me-off idiot on a nightly basis? 500 out of 300 million? Well, your dumbass is one of the 500.

What else was he supposed to do when he promoted a fucking lie for you half-wits that watch MSNBC and believe it’s real news?
Not shown to be a lie. The orange butt fuck doesn't play by those rules anyways. O'Donnell is a pussy. He should take himself out of the fight.
OK...how many people watch this jack-me-off idiot on a nightly basis? 500 out of 300 million? Well, your dumbass is one of the 500.
Ok, we get it, dude. You're a big dumb idiot. Go talk to anybody else.

Sure. Russia stole an election with the help of UFO’s and aliens. Wake up stupid.

You’re the dumbass defending this lack of BASIC JOURNALISM! Idiots.

I’m talking to people right now...the subject is “How big will Trump win re-election.?”

Lawrence O'Donnell
@Lawrence Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process. I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air. I will address the issue on my show tonight.
Lawrence O'Donnell says he made 'an error in judgment' by reporting unverified Trump-Russia bombshell

That's why I think for myself-who needs jackals like him to mislead you?

That's right. Everyone else is wrong about the Russian hoax...except you.

At least O'Donnell had the pellets to admit his error. Still waiting for word from dim wits like Rachel Maddow to do the same.
Thanks for making yourself such an object of ridicule.

Hey dumbass, it's up to the accusers to prove their claim !
I guess you're one of those who believe in guilty until proven innocent. Well sorry pal, but it doesn't work that way !

MSNBC made such fools of themselves over "Russia, Russia, Russia", you'd think they would have learned a valuable lesson. Instead, it's full steam ahead with any story they can come up that will stick for more than a day.

It’s 100% untrue and another liberal smear against the President.

Forum List

Back