Lawrence O'Donnell says he made 'an error in judgment' by reporting unverified Trump-Russia bombshel

Screen+Shot+2019-08-30+at+10.27.45+AM.png

Says the guy that prays every day for Trump and America to fail. LOL!! You are pretty sick.
Sorry, I'm NOT Russia Limbaugh!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

I haven't listened to Rush since the 90's he is irrelevant to me nor does he speak for me. Not sure why you obsess over him. I think he has an ego almost as big as yours.

Interesting how when we talk about your wanting Trump to fail, you don't defend your position, you divert to but... but... but...Rush!!!!!
America succeeds when Tramp fails.
Tramp, like you and your MessiahRushie, hates America.

Same old Eddie. But..but...but...RUSH!!! Lol! Stick with a loser long enough and Eddie has become one. Hates America when his guy loses and pouts and pisses his pants, total loser move Eddie.
Pure Projection, see my sig.

I don’t see sigs, I block them and save looking a moronic propaganda.

All I see from you is but...but...but...RUSH. How did you get to be Rush’s bitch?

He did not make an error he made a choice a choice designed to push a narrative he wants to believe. No responsible journalist or even political talk show host would promote something that was unverified with only a single source kids working on their high school newpaper know better than that.

He did not make an error he made a choice a choice designed to push a narrative he wants to believe. No responsible journalist or even political talk show host would promote something that was unverified with only a single source kids working on their high school newpaper know better than that.

Ed and dean would! They want failure for America so their party wins in 2020.

No, America wins when Tramp loses.

I now you are a party over country guy, I get that. I am the opposite, I don’t care who the president is I want hem to succeed. I couldn’t be an asshole like you, loser boi.

I now you are a party over country guy, I get that. I am the opposite, I don’t care who the president is I want hem to succeed. I couldn’t be an asshole like you, loser boi.
You are a Tramp over country guy because like Tramp you HATE America.
If you can't love America, go back to where you came from!

You are a Tramp over country guy because like Tramp you HATE America.
If you can't love America, go back to where you came from!

I love America moron, I think you do to, however you are party over country. I’m country over party.

Forum List

Back